chapter 20

will you recognize me?
HI EVERYONE,I AM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE IN UPDATING,ANYWAY I TRIED MY BEST I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE IT,PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AFTER READING IT,IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO HEARS YOUR TOUGHTS.THANKS AGAIN AND I WISH YOU ALL WELL HUGS TO YOU ALL MY PRECIOUS READERS.
 
 
CHAPTER 20
 
 
"I have no idea of what to do at the moment."
 
 
"Tomorrow is the last day,just be strong ok? I will be by your side"she look at him and nod.
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Song hye kyo enter the university just like the two days before,the bad feelings she had since yesterday are still there and became more vivid as the day goes on.Of course she can't let people notice this and so she smile as much as she can.
 
 
"Ok everyone,today is our last day together."She smiled happily,but everyone felt very sad
 
 
"Are you guys sad that i will leave?"She said as if she was teaching to little children.Everyone,from girls to boys,from teachers to the last janitor everyone felt blessed to see her smile and also was sad for the soon departing time"At one point someone asked a question.
 
 
"Is it possible to create a character just by what someone tell you too?"
 
 
"Sure"
 
 
"I mean with just a rough description is it possible?"
 
 
"Well,of course an actor must be able to created and mold a character from scratch,what feeling you put into the character depend on you only.But it's also true that usually a character must be well written.Wit every detailed characteristic or else it will be a bit difficult."
 
 
"I see,thanks!"Suddenly...
 
 
"Then can you please show us ms song hye kyo?"a man voice is heard.It was David.I am not going to hide from this person.If he want to test me,then up close is much better.I look his way and smile gently,i can feel him being all confident while looking at me.
 
 
"Your name is David right?"
 
 
"Yes,that's my name"David wasn't embarrassed,nor became red at all like a guy who just saw his ideal woman usually should.At least that's the usual reaction i get from guys.
 
 
"Come up on the stage"I smile just to make him confortable but there was no need,he tought i would be scared or unconfortable as the min seo david think i am.But he is surely wrong.
 
 
"Sure"I watch while he slowly and confidently come up on the stage never once leaving my eyes.I turn to look at my manager.
 
 
"Can you please bring me another chair?"I ask her gently.
 
 
"I am here"He said while seriously looking at me.I was still sitting alone in the middle of the stage and David was right in front of me,i laugh a bit and ask.
 
 
"Why are you staring at me?It's a bit embarrassing"I laugh embarrassed a bit,doing this will surely make him knoweledge the fact that he is staring too much,usually it work like this,david is an amatuer anyway,poor idiot.
 
 
"o..."As i tought it worked.He snapped out of it visibly taken aback,then i point my hand on the chair they just brought and positioned next to me.
 
 
"Please sit down"David give a quick look at the chair and then at me,scratching his head.
 
 
"Ya! What are you staring at?Stop and sit down!"
 
 
"You should be honored,i know she is beautiful but you are bing disrespectful!"Some people told to david,of course there where other things they said,it was too much he became embarrassed.
 
 
"..."David nod and sit down,i smile and look at him,of course i cannot seem too familiar with him,but surely i can act o damn if i can act,he will know what a pros is cabable of.I look his way,right into his eyes.THe first determination in his eyes fisappeared instead he started to evade my eyes.
 
 
"What is it that you really want to ask me?"I said.Slowly,david look my way.
 
 
MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY.
 
 
"Damn it all!Look what the heck am i doing now!?..."
 
 
"What are you still roaming arounnd here for hu?"Song hye kyo's guard are talking with a young man that is smiling in a obviously fake way.Putting a hand on the big and well dressed man in black,that is looking down on his small stature.
 
 
"Ya,we know each other from so many years ago,why are you still so cold to me hu?Are we not fellow roommates in the military?"
 
 
"Fello,busun...scram little snake,i don't know you at all."
 
 
"...arasso,arasso,arasso"The reporter get out of view and instead turn around the university.
 
 
"Sorry,for you,but i came here to study,so i know every little passage to sneack into"Smiling he get inside a little door,is well kept even tought it's surely old."How is it that they have not still removed this little passage all these years?Aigo,well,thanks for that"After he exit from the other side,there is a room,a small room that is quite old and dusty,full of broken instruments and broken constumes.
 
 
"O perfect,cough"The reporter pat his pants,to shake off the dust on him.
 
 
"MAybe i was too good at escaping that they never discovered my way out,kekekek,aigo,here i come song hye kyo,no...min seo"He exit the room and finally run toward the doo where she is.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"What,you say?"He became serious,like he remembered something regaining his composure he said.
 
 
"There is"
 
 
"Tell me" I smile.
 
 
"...Should i say it for you?"He looked me in confusion.
 
 
"That girl...min seo.You always wanted to say something about her to me,what is it?"It's a gamble,but i need to do this in order to sudhide the topic...i still have my bad feeling anyway and it's getting stronger as the minutes goes on.
 
 
"That's true...i- want to know...min seo..."Suddenly a voice i would recognize everywhere,talked.
 
 
"Little boy,say it,stop circling around it ask her the main topic!"The reporter was with his smartphone on record mode.I panicked.Looking at the manager,she is calling the guards at the moment.Still he kept on going.
 
 
"Ask her...ask her what you need...or should i do it for you?"He smiled while in the whole room people started to talk between them,i could feel their stare on me.
 
 
"This bastard is still the same as ever."han hyun.The one and the most filthy of reporters,he made my life a hell every time.I new something was up since he was silent for awhile,he is a pro...indeed...i presume...he came because of it...i searched for him,song jong ki,but i could not see him anywhere but-
 
 
"Who the heck are you?Get out of here?Who made you get inside?"It was his voice,he went toward him.
 
 
"Ooo,what a handsome man.Are you her boyfriend of the year?"
 
 
"What?Ya!"He was enraged,i am afraid he would get too much attention.If that reporter get the hand of song jong ki then his cover will be over.I should...just stop all this it seems.My guards are running toward the reporter who came uninvited.Damn getting this big shot angry is no good.He will write all sort of things if they even touch a finger of his!.
 
 
"Wait a moment."Everyone fell silent.Smiling he looked at me.I walk down the stage and walk to where he is,i am not going to look at song jong ki,this bastard catch up to things quite soon.
 
 
"What is this?Are you giving in already?"
 
 
"Giving in about what?..."I need to act strong and secure or else...i am doomed.
 
 
"Are you finally letting me ask questions?Mmm,anyji,that's not it"He smirk while holding his smartphone.
 
 
"I think you should not come here.This is a school where students are formed-"
 
 
"Teaching to lie,those people will be quite good if they learm from you"I talk back at his insinuations.Suddenly lee jin's father step in.
 
 
"This is not somet place you should get in,get out"
 
 
"Don't think there is a problem this is my job"
 
 
"Either way you are trespassing,get out!"He look at the security guards.
 
 
" this man outside"
 
 
"You shouldn't do this,i can end your career-"BUt the principal isn't so stupid,surely he wouldn't be able to guide such a good university if he wasn't,not to mention that he loves me as if i am his other daughter then...
 
 
The guard quickly push him outside the room.My manager already started to reprimend the guard who where outside,aigo she will let them loose their job.
 
 
"The lesson,ends here"Because of the sudden apperance of the reporter the lesson was already over,in a way,i am happy it ended because finally i am not going to talk with david anymore.
 
 
"Let's go kyo!"My mangaer together with my closest bodyguards made me go out of the room till i finally was outside,sigh,seriously why everytime i am in this situation?!.
 
 
Finally after i get outside i was guided quickly into my car.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
,how the heck was that man able to enter?Anyway,it doesn't really matter.I search around for the camps and finally i see who i was searching.
 
 
"Still roaming around the school?SHe left already"I need to be calm,from the situation right now this man must be a big shot.He look my way and smile as if he saw an old friend.
 
 
"Aigo,it's the handsome man.Are you searching for me?"
 
 
I smirk and walk to where he is,finally i am in front of him.
 
 
"Yes..."
 
 
"OOO,so what do you want?"
 
 
"Just curious of what is it that you wanted to say back in that room"
 
 
"Aigo,you will find it out soon don't worry"He must know something,but what?.
 
 
"Hey,just tell me a bit"He look to me and curiously say.
 
 
"You are interesting.What is your name?"Smiling i say.
 
 
"If you tell me what you know than i will surely tell you my name"
 
 
"Not really a good deal for me.By the way you change quite soon,before it felt like you could have killed me at any time,but now you are all smiles.Are you an acting student peraphs?"
 
 
"I am just a huge fan of hers and yes,an actor"Lies,of course not.
 
 
"...still it's a no"The reporter walk closer to me,enought to be able to wisper in my ear.
 
 
"Do you think i am stupid?I have no idea of what you want,but there is no way for you to stop this,right now she is no way to get help"After he finished,slowly he parted from my face,i frown a bit but i still am as calm as always.
 
 
"What if i tell you i am a son of a rich family and that i can give you enought money?What will you do?"
 
 
"Money?HOw much will you give me?"
 
 
"Name the price"
 
 
"Ooo,this is too good to be true.You know,instead of the money i am starting to get more insterested in you"
 
 
"I am also an assassin,a killer,what will you do?"He became a bit surpised.It doesn't seem like he took it seriously,still he became more careful.
 
 
"I see and what other thing are you,a doctor?"
 
 
"Ahahah,if you want me to,i will become one"
 
 
"What are you playing at?What do you really want?"
 
 
"What?I just want everything and your words that you will stay quiet and good"
 
 
"Child,you don't even know who i am-"
 
 
"Han hyun.37 years old, a reporter of rare ability,still a really low and despicable kind.You where behind many of the top secrets of stars,but your news wheren't always true and many people suffered a lot because of your words in many ways.An actor almost went to prison because you accused him of being on drugs when it wasn't true,a young actress who started to became quite famous became the gossip of the town thanks to you,telling people she was just a e she almost suicided."
 
 
"Aigo,it seems like you did your homework,in such a short time too,i an honored.But hey you are picturing me as the bad guy.Don't belive those ty articles,they are just trash"He say playfully,shaking his head and hand.
 
 
"You are still as a ty trash as these articles then...now,i think i can make your life pretty bad all the same,do you want to bet?"This time his smile disappeared replaced by a bad and serious expression.
 
 
"Don't go and say such things,i am still a journalist,i can report every word you just told me-"
 
 
"Where are your proof?"Han Hyun's eyebrows twitched and i smirked.
 
 
"I am not treatning anyone,i just hope you would not do something stupid,because you know,i know a few people that can make your life a mess-"My phone start to ring,i took it out of my pocket and look who is calling me.I smile and then show him my caller,his eyes wide as he switch his eyes between me and the phone.
 
 
"You-this"I nod smiling.
 
 
"Your boss,i can tell him that you have a trashy relationship with his wife"
 
 
"Child stop it,i won't fall for such petty tricks"
 
 
"I likw playing sirty tought,since you won't be a good man.But hey that's not all.I am sure you are thinking how is it that i know him and i just happen that my family and his are in a good relationship,also i can make public all sort of things about you online,just like you usually do"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"If you ever think about trying anything funny then,look there"I point my index finger to yoo ah in direction,that say hello to me after seeing me.
 
 
"Do you see that guy?He is my best friend and gis father is a big shot in the police department,you know i can get help from him too"
 
 
"Stop this thing!"He smile sarcastically"If a police officer help people to spread lies then-"
 
 
"Who said i will make him tell lies?"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I will just give a tip to them they will just inestigate,also usually reporters like you have a lot of troubles with them,i am sure you will be prosecuted quite well,not to mention that you came in there trspassing a private place"I rub my chin.
 
 
"I wonder just how much trouble you will go trought"
 
 
"YA!I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE IMPOSSIBLE!"
 
 
"Sure go ahead,but...please try not to go in jail while doing that"I can feel him becoming stiff,maybe he felt the pressure and tought for awhile,before panic strike him and then with rage written all over his face he look at me.I smile...
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
"DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,yobuseyo?-"
 
 
"Ya!Where are you?"It my angel song hye kyo,i wonder why she is so angry this time.
 
 
"I am just outside the school i am walking to the park,wae?"
 
 
"I need to see you!"I seriously can't take her cutness anymore she will be the end of my sanity one this days,i mean,look at what i did for her today?If it was someone else i wouldn't care less,but it's her that we are talking about,i miss her so much.
 
 
"Where are you?"
 
 
"My office,i will send you the address"She sent me the address and i run to my car.After that i start the engine and drive to where her office is.A bit before arriving i call her,to let her know that i am almost there she told me she would wait there for me outside,she put on her hoodie and waited for me outside.
 
 
"So small and cute"She point at a big parking lot so i went right there where she have shown me.I parked the car and went outside,song hye kyo was waiting for me near the door,i smile at her and she look back at me trying hard to see,because her hoodie is making it hard for her to see ahead well,so i go closer till i am in front of her.
 
 
"Cute little thing,why are you here,it's cold"I put her hodie back,just a bit so that she could see better.She smile with her cherry lips and i kiss her gently.Song hye kyo smiled with a gentle and warm smile full of happiness."
 
 
"I came to get you.Let's go inside"
 
 
"Arasso"I kiss her again.That's right,it's because it's her that i did all that,i will keep on protecting this small and beautiful kindhearted girl,because i love her...with all my heart.
 
 
 
 
To all of my readers i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i wish you all a beautiful an2018 full of smiles,i thank you all for reading this fanfiction and thanks for always supporting me,be happy everyone!.