EPILOGUE

will you recognize me?
EPILOGUE AS FOR A REQUEST.THIS CHAPTER WILL MERLY BE ON HIS POV.
 
 
SJK POV.
 
 
Finally she is marrying me.I can't belive she is walking toward me.She is so beautiful,with her withe dress,it radiate her beauty and elegance.
 
 
I wonder how did i came to this poit with her.
 
 
FLASH BACK
 
 
I was watching the new at the time and in thelevision they where always talking about her.How beautiful,kind and what a good actress she was.I never really cared,she was indeed beautiful but for the rest i didn't care.
 
 
"How boring"I said while eating a sandwitch.
 
 
"How boring what?O by the way i heard they want to make another movie with your story and the lead role was sent to her"That's right,this was the third time that he sai the same thing to me,at every turn and every time they want to make a movie the first actress they sent it to is always her.
 
 
"Why do they even bother,she always refuse anyway"She disregard my work,i am sure,tought she always say she would be honored to play the leading role,but she always end up refusing,even tought she say how much of a fan of mine she is.Tsk,does she think i am a push over or something?Not a chance.I get up from my seat and take my bag.
 
 
"I am leaving,you leave too"
 
 
"What?But..."
 
 
"Not now,i am a student right?"I smile and leave my editor go with his mouth dry.
 
 
As i walk to the schoold that is near mine i go to Yoo ah in's house,he is waiting for me to go in the same university.
 
 
"Let's go."
 
 
"Gosh i am tired"He yawn and we start to walk.Suddenly we see two girls.One is tall and beautiful,i recognize her,she is the beauty of our schoold,Lee Jin and the other is her inseparable other half.Min Seo.
 
 
"O look who is there!How about we go and say i?"
 
 
"Not a chance,you go if you want."
 
 
We walk and see something that usually happen to that ugly short girl.
 
 
"Wow!look at her,Song hye kyo is so beautiful!in the bazar of this month she is stunning!look"
 
 
"that's right!o!by the way did you see her last movie?daeback!chincia,she made me cry seriously"
 
 
"i know,my gosh she seems so misterious and cold,but it seems like the one who worked with her said she is a sweet heart awww,i wanna know her!"people are talking again about that actress Song hye kyo gosh she is everywhere i go.
 
 
"o!attention,that girl is coming this way-"BAM
 
 
"owie,aigo,sorry"
 
 
"ya,pay attention will you?"
 
 
"sorry i have bad eye sight"
 
 
"whatever,tsk"The two girls leave then Min Seo raise her head,Lee jin say something that i can't ear to her,but when i see her face her expression changed,it was strange,she wasn't upset by what those girls said,she smiled instead,as if she didn't care,likeit was perfectly fine for her,she must be crazy if it's like that,either way it was surely
 
 
"Strange"Anyway i was surely not going to probe on that Strangeness i felt,but they came towards our side and as i saw her i was even more sure...she surely was ugly.
 
 
-------
 
 
At the university i was most famous in the girls hearts,but i never cared a damn.Not even once.Girls where just nuisance for me,wanting this and that,they want me because they think i am cool or because that way their friends will envy them.I am not a trophy they can show around and surely not someone they can play with,so i always rejected everyone who confessed to me.I was never the gentle type,i don't cover bad news in sugar,i may be hateful,but that's just who i am.I was confessed by almost everyone in the school even those girls that no one ever cared about,they found the courage to confess,but of course i rejected them too.The only people that never came to aske on a date where two people: The beauty Lee jin and that ugly girl,Min Seo.Those two where always together but when they where not the one who seemed most reluctant to part ways was Lee Jin. That Lee Jin was not any different from me. She always got confessed by every kind of guy,and puntually,she just scoffed them all.As for Min Seo she didn't seem to care about being left alone,I could see in her eyes,that she cherished Lee Jin a lot and she smiled a lot near her.What i found strange tought was that Lee Jin watched at Min Seo as if she was someone importan,she admired her,but why?What what was there to admire in her?I could never understand it.One day me and her where in the same course,she sat in the very corner of the room but she was completly focused on the lessons,she wrote a few things and the rest she listened attentively.It was strange,it was as if she liked being alone.It happened a few more times and one day i got in the room quite late and the only place available was beside her.I was reluctant because every time i sat near a girl like her,just a look or a word i said made them fall in love with me.At that moment tought i had no choice,because the teacher saw me and scolded me.
 
 
"What are you doing there student?Quickly sit down!"
 
 
"Dae"I sat down and involuntarly i looked at her,our eyes met for a few seconds,i felt something strange when i looked at her,but then she looked at my place and said.
 
 
"Sorry"She took her bag that was on the chair and put it beside her."You can sit now"I nodded and just sat down,she gave me slight smile and then turned to look at the lesson,she turned serious again,pen in hand and completly focused on the lesson.After that she did not speack a word to me.There was no awkawardness,like girls usually did when they looked at me,maybe she don't know who i am?I tought at the time.After the lesson she took her things and went out of the room,she didn't even spare me a look.I didn't like that one bit.When i went outside the room i saw Lee Jin putting her slender arm around Min Seo's shoulder.
 
 
"CAJA!"
 
 
"...can you please spare me this time"Asked Min Seo with a low voice and a smile,she obviously didn't want to go with her friend.Lee Jin smiled widely and happily.
 
 
"Not a chance"
 
 
"Sigh,i knew it"Her smile faded away"CAJA!"Lee jin lead her to the direction opposite mine,she did not even look my way.At the time i didn't really care anyway.
 
 
------------
 
 
One day i saw her being bullied by some people,she did not say anything other than i am sorry,in just a few more time they went away,or else iwould have gone to help her but,it seemed like it was already ended.She looked up at the sky then,she grabbed her back and looked back at those one who left.Min Seo cleaned herself from the dirt without doing a good job.
 
 
"Cinjia"She said in a low voice and then she headed toward the other side of the school.I had to go with yoo ah in in the teather club since he in wanted to see Lee Jin.
 
 
"Do you understand guys?"Said Lee Jin.
 
 
"Dae!"
 
 
"Look!She is talking right now!"
 
 
"Crae,i know"We sat down to look at what they where doing.
 
 
"Good,then let's wait for..." they where waiting for someone so they didn't start yet,lee jin was waiting and the other people said nothing.
 
 
"I am here"Everyone turned around and we did the same.
 
 
"You came finally"Lee jin smiled and with her hand she told her to sit next to her.
 
 
"Hi everyone"
 
 
"Hello"People here at least talked to her,but they didn't seem to like her a lot but they don't surely hate her.
 
 
"SO,we have new people here"
 
 
"New people?"
 
 
"Crae,there they are"She point the people and she nod.
 
 
"M...Lee Jin...she..."
 
 
"M?What?"
 
 
"No i mean,is she part of the theater?"Some of the new meber said.
 
 
"No i am not...please don't take notice of me"
 
 
"She is here to help me"
 
 
"BUt-"
 
 
"Help?What can she help with?"Asked you ah in in my ear,i also want to know what is she here for.
 
 
They start toact and do resheals,i watched at Min Seo and she was completly silent,watching at everything they where doing and then writing something on a small notebook,when it was time for the new recruit she came to an alt all together,her expression changed a bit,at one point one of the guys,looked at her,a smirk appeared on his face and she saw it,but didn't react a bit...maybe she is scared,i mean just a few minutes ago she was bullied outside,tought i think she came late because she had to change herself,then i saw her phone ring she took it out and answer it,she nodded and looked at her watch then said something more and closed the call.
 
 
"Ok,done!"We looked at Lee JIn.
 
 
"AAA!TUD"Our attention suddenly turned to the way the voice came from.
 
 
"Ya!Pay attention to what you are doing!Look here now the the pieces for the scenery are broken!"One of the boys that started today yelled at Min Seo.
 
 
"What happened?"Le jin run down the stage and watch the scene.
 
 
"What is going here?"Asked Lee JIn watching at the broken pbjects on the ground.
 
 
"Tsk,this girl here made a mess,why don't you get her out of here?If i didn't see it,it would have been bad."
 
 
"What did you say?"
 
 
"Exactly what i said!Lee jin does not need you,it's just that she is kind hearted and is why you are here,but look here you are only a burden!Go away!"
 
 
"Ya!How can you speak to her this way?"
 
 
"dON'T BE LIKE THIS LEE JIN,I KNOW YOU ARE KIND BUT-"
 
 
"Is this the reason why you applied to the teather club?"A small but firm voice interrupted them.
 
 
"What are you saying?I came because i want to learn i-"
 
 
"You are not someone who have passion for acting."
 
 
"What?"He started to get pissed.
 
 
"If you want to impress her then,do it in other ways not attempting to be what you are not and destroying what she love the most."He looked nervous at Lee JIn and then at back at her.
 
 
"WOA!WHAT IS THIS"Yoo Ha In seemed quite happy,like he was watching a movie.
 
 
"How could you even dare to say something like this to me! You!-"
 
 
"This club is an opportunity to learn and become an actor,it's a place where agencies come to find actors or actresses.What you are doing now,is just wasting time"
 
 
"YOU!"He was about to hit her but a boy stopped him,and she...she was really different,not once did she look away,Min Seo was serious and her gaze did not fall.
 
 
"You...are not even a worth one of Lee Jin's fingers."She said only this and then looked at her friend.
 
 
"I need to go"She leave.
 
 
"Min Seo..."After that Lee Jin reformed the whole club,and only the best remained,thanks to her the overall act was way better,i didn't exprect it from her.
 
 
As time passed i became even more curious than before.Whatever she did intrigued me.I noticed she smelled good and not like a fish gone bad like rumors said,it was relaxing to be near her.Then i became more active and it seemed like she did not like it,other girls wold have love it but not her.
 
 
One day she was talking on the phone and i went to hear what she was saying.I was doubfounded when i heard her talking about me as a writer and also a script and most of all,that she was Song Hye Kyo.
 
 
After i learned about her secret i admit it,i was using her to pass time and to find inspiration from her.I kissed her and lied that i fell in love with her,but she did not belive me and so,i kissed her...I was a jerk and it hit me when she said those words.
 
 
"also talking about that kiss,don't you always kiss guys while filming?i was sincere,why can't you acept it?"
She was starting to get angry " what are you implying?...that i am easy?"
 
 
"no,you misanderstood"
 
 
"really? then you should have used different words because this is what you delivered to me..."
 
 
"no wait let me explain-"I messed up and it came out as that,The truth is i always tought that actresses where just used to kiss any guys,,but i did not think in their perspective at all.
 
 
"me kissing,is part of my job and i don't keep them in mind because they aren't kisses for me,what do i tell you,how can you understand what i mean when you never acted in your life...no wait,you did yesterday...i know you where lying to me,i don't belive in love at first sight and as i know you are just a bored writer who want to have you said so yourself...but sorry i am not going to become your play thing"She left me there all alone,i felt such a stupid.It wasn't fun anymore.Seeing that expression on her was killing me inside.
 
 
-------------
 
 
Song hye kyo was always in my mind.After the kiss,i just couldn't help but replaying that sensation all over again.I looked at everything she was doing,at her the way she acted,when she felt angry,when she bravely stood her ground.She was always there for her friends and for those around her.Song hye kyo was brave enough to help a friend to her expences.No matter how much how much i wa against it.I fell in love with her so sincerly,i felt like dying at every tears she was shedding.Song hye kyo was always there for me too,she was so scared to ruin my life she was even ready to lie.But that was just hurting me inside.
 
 
"I will drag you down,after all the scandals i created,this is not gonna help at all"
 
 
"Cronicca,what do you want to do?Broke up with me?"
 
 
"No!I didn't say that"
 
 
"Then do like in kdramas where you want to pretend like we are nothing?"
 
 
"I..."She look at her hands.
 
 
"Sorry,but if it's this you want to do,then we better breack up right now for real"She suddenly look at me,i was serious,i just love her and i don't care about what they said.I like the fact that we worry for each other.As we dated,i found just how cute she was and still is.I coul tell by her actions that she loved me a lot,just like me.My love for her grew by the day and no matter how much time went by my love never faded.I came to a moment where i found myself wanting to live with her everyday of my life,i couldn't think as life without her,so i decided to prorpose.But it didn't go the way i wanted.She rejected me.At that moment i felt lost,doubtful,if she ever loved me at all.I was so hurt.
 
 
"You...don't want to get...married?"She flinched a little but she didn't look away from my eyes.
 
 
"I don't think it's necessary...don't you agree?"I was shocked while looking at her.
 
 
"So...if i ask you to marry me...right now...what will your answer be?"
 
 
"..."She remained silent for a few moments.
 
 
"...I am sorry" I was angry,even if she said to love me i felt rejected.The Lee Jin called me saying to hurry to Song hye kyo's house,i was worried sick that something happened to her,but she was just drunk! Le Jin seriously never change.BUt i need to thanks her,she told me why Song hye kyo was so against us merrying.And i found myself wanting to let her see that i am real,that would never leave her side and most of all that she don't need to be afraid.So i decided to just take it slow.I proposed but in another kind of way,so she did not reject me.
 
 
Then one day it came,i was eating and she just said.
 
 
"Let's get married"I was so surprised i almost choked,but i was happy,she agreed to marry me and now...here she is right in front of me,more beautiful than i ever saw her be.My wife.
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
"Kyo are you ready?"
 
 
"I am..."
 
 
"Then let's go"
 
 
"O wait a bit,we are coming"
 
 
"AUAUA,HIHI"A cmal and cute child was in the arms of Song hye kyo.
 
 
"Aerum!My little girl"She smile at her dad."How cute you are today."
 
 
"Accia!"She move in her mom's arms and look at her dad."She want to go with you"SAid Song hye kyo smiling.
 
 
"Give her to me"
 
 
"AMMA,APPA,IUA,COUGH!"
 
 
"Little Hwan,how handsone!Yay"Said jong ki to the small child who smiled at him and copied.
 
 
"YAY!"
 
 
"Ahahah,how cute"He ruffled his hair but Song hye kyo smacked his hand.
 
 
"Jong ki! Look here! Now his hair are all messed up..."
 
 
"Medde p"The child repeated.
 
 
"He handsome anyway right?"She do the child hair again.
 
 
"Ok done"She said all proud."
 
 
"Then let's go"He said but then she stopped him.
 
 
"Wait,look at me"She touch his hair and he look at her smiling.
 
 
"Wae?Am i handsome?"She smiled."Dae."She answered and he smiled.
 
 
"You are so beautiful,i want to kiss you but the kids are watching us,sigh"She smiled.
 
 
"Let's go we need to go to the marriage of Lee Jin and Yoo Ah in"
 
 
"Crae."He hold her hand and and Kyo hold the hand of their little boy.
 
 
...............
 
 
"CIUCCAE!"
 
 
"OOO!KYO"
 
 
"Omo,LOOK AT MY CANDIES HERE!SO CUTE!"
 
 
"Hwan give a kiss to hunt Lee Jin"He hide behind he and picked shily at Lee Jin.
 
 
"How cute,wae crae,don't you know me?"
 
 
"JJIN "He tried to say her name but could spell it well,Lee jin smiled.
 
 
"Go to her,puppy"He look up at song hye kyo and then at Lee jin he made a few steps shily and now he is beside her looking at the bride Lee Jin.
 
 
"Come"She open her arms and he smile then he run to her but can't walk well"
 
 
"Slowly,or you will fall"
 
 
"JJIN!"He hug her and then he shily kiss her cheek,"
 
 
"How cute and well educated."He didn't made a mess,he was a tranquil and sweet child,areum was almost sleeping."I am happy for you friend"
 
 
"Crae..."
 
 
"You are beautiful"
 
 
"Thank you"They hug each other.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Song jong ki and Song hye kyo left the child together with her mother,and they decided to walk a bit near the beautiful view of flowers behind the restaurant.Hand in hand.
 
 
"There is a bench,let's sit"
 
 
"Crae"He said and the sat down together."Sigh,even Lee jin and Yoo ah in married,she was beautiful"
 
 
"Hey,you where the most beautiful bride for me"She smiled and he kissed her.
 
 
"You where the most handsome groom i have ever saw..."She kissed him again and then they hugged.
 
 
"I love you"They said at the same time,then the just laughed and kissed again passionately.
 
 
OK THIS IS MY EPILOGUE,I TOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE MUCH MORE TO FINISH.BUT I WAS WRONG,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS NEW CHAPTER I HOPE IT WAS SATISFING AND I MUST SAY I LIKED TO WRITE ABOUT THE LITTLE CHILD,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?