chapter 3

will you recognize me?

CHAPTER 3


Damn it what do i do now? i don't think he found me out but...today i also have an interview!


I arrive at the place we should go afterpreparing,the MC started to talk and finally i could come out


"here our nation godness song hye kyo!"


"WOOOOOOOOOO"everyone applauded and screamead my name"song hye kyo!!!!!!!" when my fan welcome me this way it's one of my happiest moments.


"welcome song hye kyo!it's an honour"


"thanks"i said smiling


"so let's talk about you plans,any drama or movie?"


"not yet,i am waiting for a good role to come,unfortunately we don't have many variety of roles for femal actress in korea and basically are almost all the same the ones that are given to actresses,either someone with no brain or too fond for guys,it's not what i want to do as my next roles"


"i see,by the way,this year is also the the year of the returns of the alpha writer,i heard you are his fan"


"dae,the plot he does are always so interesting and entartaining,even the fun oarts are blended perfectly in the story"


"so,would you like to act in one of his screen play?his heroines are always strong characters"


"dae,some people may think that strong women are too much but i don't think so,i received some of his script in the past but i couldn't take the role because i had already agreed to a drama or a movie,in short the timing was bad"


"i see,but maybe this time you can take on the role?"


"i hope so"


The conference went for awhile after that i also made some autographs and then i finally went home,when i was going to take a shower i couldn't stop remembering his touch and that kiss-no kiss he gave me.I already had some scenes where i was being touched or kissed but this is in the real life and i can't seem to make things right,that guy has too much interest in me,i have to pay attention.


SJK POV


"jong ki you are are really happy today,did something happen?"


"dae...i kissed someone"


"WGAT?!"i smiled put my hand under my chin"ya!who did you kiss?"


"someone really interesting"


"ya! did you kiss someone because it was interesting? are you out of youe mind?!"


"i am not,it's that i am having fun"


"aish,ya at least did you heard the news?"


"the news?"


"dae,song hye kyo talked about you,i recorded it because i wanted to show it to you,here"my friend and editor showed me the recorded interview and i was shocked when i saw how beautiful she was" isn't she gorgeous?"


"dae"my friend was surprised"what?"


"no it's just i never heard you praise someone"i praise when i need to"


"aish,conceited bastard,sigh,anyway this is the part where she talk about you"


"i see,by the way,this year is also the the year of the returns of the alpha writer,i heard you are his fan"


"dae,the plot he does are always so interesting and entartaining,even the fun oarts are blended perfectly in the story"


"so,would you like to act in one of his screen play?his heroines are always strong characters"


"dae,some people may think that strong women are too much but i don't think so,i received some of his script in the past but i couldn't take the role because i had already agreed to a drama or a movie,in short the timing was bad"


"i see,but maybe this time you can take on the role?"


"i hope so"


"wait!"i jump from my seat,i rememberred min seo said the same thing,before that she couldn't take that role because she already had other plans,"my gosh could she really be?..." i look at my hands and remember what i did today,i felt strange when i was holding her,she seemed to fragile and tender,her body was really well made,i say a little hard from someone who always showed herself in a messed up hair and old fashioned style,when coming in the university.That night i couldn't sleep at all,my mind always went to that moment,to the time my lips touched her skin,i closed my eyes and remembered it."song hye kyo is at my university...i can't wait to see her again tomorrow".


The next day finally came, song hye kyo was nervous while song jong ki couldn't wait to see her,in fact he waited her near the gate.


"what?!he did what?!"


"shhh,i don't think he found me out but he wouldn't let me be,what do i do?"


"hey why don't you seduce him-owye"she hit her head"ya,be serious,this is no joking matter i don't know what kind of person he is,aish"they walk towards the gate when song hye kyo and song jong ki's eyes met,he waves at her while she look away and see something even more dangerous"gasp!w-w-what are those things lee jin?" she said shcoked"mmm well,you see, they are searching for you,i didn't tell them you where the one but,you know they did this,you have become an idol...again" hye kyo looks at her friend angry"ya! i told you i shouldn't do it,gijibeya!"


"i know,i am sorry"when they heard a familiar voice behind them"so?you are famous,aren't you happy?"hye kyo felt an unpleasant feeling,she turn around and saw him"he smile"what do you want?"


"i was just impressed how you where there, how beautiful and y,you where"he try to get closer but lee jin hit him"idiot go away"


"suddenly people of the school came to theyr direction they asked about the misterious girl,there a lot of people and hye kyo tryed her best to flee but there were to many people when all of a sudden she felt pulled away from the crowd,it was jong ki,who brought her inside the school"safe,he said and then looked at her"but she pushed him away"i am not going to thank you" she tried to walk away "by the way,i wonder how could you be so good at acting"sigh,what do you mean?what do you want?"he gets closer to her take her hand again and brings her to the storage room.She felt scared being alone with him"why did you bring me here?"


"i wanted to check something"


"this time i am not going to let you do what you want"she tried to walk toward the dorr but he stopped her"let me go"


"why should i?when i have godness song hye kyo in my arms"her eyes widened"are you out of your mind?how can i be song hye kyo?"he smiled and then brings his hand to her head and then pull out her wig"ya!"


"wow,this are beautiful hair seriously"


"aish,i am not her"


"you even put make up on,i cheked yesterday"


"wait,did you...kiss mebecause you wanted to ckeck that out?"he nodded and she became mad"ya! you stalker idiot!"


"why did you want me to kiss you for real?i would it gladly"


"don't joke around you erted"she said putting involuntaly her attractive expression that only her can make when she is angry,she always bring this aura who makes people unable to look away and he was like that too"let me go,or i will scream"


"you really are song hye kyo"she didn't answer and just looked at him in an angry way"fine i will let go,but...you won't be able to hide for too long,if you want i can help you tought"


"help?the one who need help is you,how can i be her?and the make up of yesterday was put on for the recital"she then left,but forgot her wig and just goes around the school that way,even if she is still dressed like min seo,with her hars down she seemed like the the girl everyone where searching for nd tht's exactly what happened,she was seen.


"woa!it's her!"


"hu?"she understood the situation fast,but in the end she was surrounded,and no one could help,her,she was scared that with all this people something would go wrong and her real identity will be known.She then saw jong ki looking her in a corner"why isn't he helping me?"he made her a sign as if to say if you want my help just ask,at first she would have preferred to just cut her hair then ask his hlelp but in the end she souted,"jong ki! help me"he smiled and then took her out of the crowd and bring her on the rooftop"gosh,thanks i tought i would be found out pant pant pant"


"found out?"damn it me and my mouth"you can't go back now"


"she turned and looked at him"...let me ask you,if i am her,what will you do?"


"...monopolyze you?"


"...mpfff ahahah"he was surprised and confused"why ar eyou laughing?"


"you are fun,really,sorry but i am not song hye kyo"


"i know for certain that you are her,the proof is what i heard on the phone the other day"


"again?i already explained-"


"if you tell me the truth i will tell you my secret,i think it's fair enough"


"...i don't need to know your secret"he smirked "i think you would be shocked if you knew"


she smiled "i don't think so"


"ooo,another of our godness trit is out"


"no it's just a expression to show my disinterest"


"mmm,ok,then,yesterday song hye kyo talked about alpha writer and you did too,the same exact words"she was a little taken aback"..."


"that's how i knew you where the same person"


"only because of that? that's not evidence or proof"she smiled"your acting skills,your make up,everything seems to show that you are just hiding,o! your hair too"


"i am wasting my time"she started to walk away,but he said"by the way alpha writer isn't a feminist he just hate weak women and he is in the same situation as you"


"hu?what are you saying"


"my secret for yours,i will go first since i am a gentleman,i am alpha writer"


"........mpfff ahahahahahahahahahahahah,my stomach"


"is it that fun?my heart hurt"


"you?alpha writer?ahahah"


"you rejected a lot of my works hye kyo sshi"she became silent"i also really wanted to work with you,if you don't belive me here"he takes his phone and call his editor"what is it?!did you finally started writing?"


"not yet"


"what?ya!-"


"but i may start right away"he smile and look at her then close the call and she is speachless"see belive me now?...your turn"


she was hesitant"i can help you have a grater fame,but right now i need someone who can ispire me,i was also bored and that's why i come here,i also want a normal life that's why i never disclosed my identity,i presume you dressed this way for the same reason"he was serious in saying this then she became serious too"fine,you found me out"


"can you let me see the real you?"


"ya i have make up on,i can't"


" then later after school"


"fine, will wait you outside"


"fantastic!"when i go outside it was revealed that min seo was the misterious girl,people couldn't belive it and some asked"


"ya,are you really her?"itryed my luck and sayd"no i am not"i smiled stupidly"don't hide it!we know it already!wow you really know how to be feminine,why don't you start to dress up?"


"no,i-"


"o please i bet you will be really good-"


"i said no"


"why no"these people really,when i get angy i tend to be cold and make a expression that people think it's y,but it's not like that!i am sorry i can't help it."ya-"


"go away,she isn't going to do what you ask,by the way,stop touching her,she hates it"he said and then push the hand of the boy away then he take my hand"thanks"


"don't mention it,i don't like those guys who touch people when they feel like it"


"look who is talking,aren't you the same?"


"well,but i am an handsome guy and i am sure you liked it"he smiled looking at me"i didn't by the way i worked more handsome guys,sorry"


he pouted"i am pretty popular too you know"


"mpfff,you sure are a child when you are at it-"she then gets a message,after reading it,she stops him"what?"


she looks at him for awhile and he too"ket's go out right now,you wanted to see me right?...the real me,i going tell you beforeheand that i am not as beautiful as everyone think,let's go"she is the one to make him follow her this time.She enter the restauran of her friend and then change"i finished changing"she get out ,wiearing a simple shirt and shorts,he was peachless"see i am not all all that-"he suddenly hug her"how happy,i knew it,i wanted to know you so much"


"what?"


"i am going to write story only with you in mind son't you dare take other roles"he then smiling brightly look at her making her heart beat fast"l-let me go"he touch her face"beautiful...you know i couldn't stop thinking about yesterday,i watched you for a long time,even when knew you weren't hye kyo,but...it was fun looking at you from afar,my eyes always looked at your direction.After kissing you yesterday,i finally understood...that i had a different interest in you,i want to know you better"


"what?-"he smiled and then kissed her tenderly "i love you...sorry about yesterday and today too,but i won't do it anymore,i will wait till you will feel the same"he said and then get out leaving her speachless.