chapter 24

will you recognize me?
 
 
CHAPTER 24
 
 
 
 
My CEO looked at me with his usual smiling-teasing way,he was staring at me and i didn't look away,but no one of us said anything at all.That'suntil he finally spoke.
 
 
"YOu where bullied?...For being too beautiful?Aigo"That made me feel like he was just making fun of me.Can't he be serious?
 
 
"Cman..."I said annoied trying my nest to calm myself,remembering that he is still the one who lead the agency i work for.
 
 
"I never eard someone being bullied because she is too beautiful,ahahah.What is it?A drama? ahahahah"He started to laugh.I look away,i don't even have the strengh or will to say anything to argue with him.Instead with my unsincere half smile i answer to his wonder.
 
 
"I am glad that i am able to widen your knoweladge.But sorry it happens in real life too,Jealousy is really a bad thing."He relaz on his confortable and expensive chair,crossing his hands he watch me,but i did not really care.
 
 
"So,from this point i must say you always exeed my expectations."
 
 
"Is this a praise or an insult?"I ask exprexionless in contrast with his always happy face that sometimes just give me the creeps.I feel like an animal in his grasp,i mean like i am the prey stuck in his trap,like i can't escape from his control,i don't like this part of him that makes me feel this way.
 
 
"Why am i not happy about your remark??
 
 
"By the way,i had no idea that you and writer alpha where so much in a good relationship,that he would take your side in this mess..."He smirk and look my way.
 
 
"...Are you ignoring my question?"He did not answer what i asked before but in terms of importance i don't care enought to start a convercaton that would be more of a strain to my already tired self.
 
 
"Sigh.Yea,i did not expect it either"He is my boyfriend,but i really did not expect that he would do that either.I love him even more now.
 
 
"O really-"I fear thatmouth of his,so i just better get away fast from his office.
 
 
"I have to go home,i have some family members coming over"
 
 
"It's your free day?"
 
 
"Dae..."He smile
 
 
"Should i not give you any?I mean you have so much worth these days-"I glare at him while the CEO is still smiling at me,gosh how irritating is that!.
 
 
"I am going to protest to the ones in charge if you try anything funny"
 
 
"Ahahahah,i was just joking"I shake my head and quickly leave his office.
 
 
I was in complete loss for words till now,i mean had no idea he would do something like that for me.I can't wait to see him.I take my car that was parked in the parking lot and then drive to his house.
 
 
I take my phone and make a call,to him.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"I smile.
 
 
"Jong Ki.Are you home?"His voice was a bit strange.
 
 
"OOO...well,yea-but why did you ask?"
 
 
"Wae?Are you doing something inappropriate?"
 
 
"No i just...cough,acciu!sniff...sorry..."I see now,he is not feeling well.
 
 
"Do you have a cold?"His voice was nasal and weak.
 
 
"Just a bit."
 
 
"A bit?Agin!Go to bed quickly,bye"
 
 
"Dae"I drive to a near pharmacy and cover myself well so they won't recognize me.I buy some medicine for the cold and then something for him to eat.After that i drive once again at his house.
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Aigo...song hye kyo just called me and i couldn't say anything coherent.My heart hurts,my throat hurts too,cough,i think i also have a fever.But i need to finish the latest thing for the script.Suddenly the doorbell ring.
 
 
"Who is it at this time of the night?"I walk and and look at the intercom.
 
 
"Who is it?"I ask,something is wrong,no one was in sigh,or for better saying,there was a plastic bag instead of a face.
 
 
"Who is it?I am in no mood to play prank,cough"I was about to leave but then i ear a voice.
 
 
"So moody,open the door handsome boy"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Open the door"Then from the corner a small and smiling face appear,she was covered all over.It's my beauty song hye kyo.I open the door in disbelief.
 
 
"Kyo,what are you doing here at this our?"
 
 
"What about you?Then?"She leaned for a kiss but i pushed her away.Song hye kyo frowned in disappoitment.
 
 
"Why did you avoid my kiss?"
 
 
"YA,you are an actress and you also have to work on the movie tomorrow,what if i get you infected?"She take me by surprise.I can see her looking at my mouth,gosh she is so beautiful,i just want to stay with her all the time,but i can't even put sense in my actions since i feel so unwell.
 
 
"Do you understand?"
 
 
"Sure i do."She then went away from me and i put down my arms but then...She suddenly turn around and kiss me.I feel like my temperature is raising by the minute and my hear is racing non stop!.In my shock she quickly pulled away from me.
 
 
"Well.now it's better"She turn around and put the plastic bag on the table.
 
 
"Ya! What if you get the cold?What do we do?"
 
 
"Well,you will nurse me back just like i am doing now with you"
 
 
"Kyo,this is not-"
 
 
"A joking matter?Do you think i never worked on a drama or a movie when i was sick?Well i did,i was so good in acting no one even noticed well,that's was till the fever reached 40 degree and i fainted but usually i can still work."She said it so naturally,while my eyes went wide open in sock and worry,i follow her.
 
 
"Kyo stop this and get out here"I take her hands and stop her from taking her coat off.
 
 
"What are you doing now?Are you throwing out your girlfriend?"
 
 
"Yes-i mean no..."She giggle a bit.She is seriously too much.
 
 
"You know what i mean.I can't get you infected"
 
 
"You are so good handsome jong ki"I was taken aback.What is she saying all of a sudden?Look why is she looking at me like that?She quickly take off her coat never leving my eyes.Taking one step after another towards me...i instinctively walk a few steps back myself.
 
 
"Kyo...what are you doing?"
 
 
"Just admiring my boyfriend beautiful face"Her voice was so y,gosh what is she trying to pull here?!
 
 
"...Kyo.."I have no idea how but i arrived in my bedroom.
 
 
"Lie down"
 
 
"HU!?"This is not right,this is so not right!.
 
 
"Kyo...listen here,are you pheraphs feeling unwell-gasp!"She slowly make me sit on the bed and then...she slowly guide me down.I could not say a word,sreiously she was too beautiful,her eyes,her lips,everything...felt just too good to the touch.Gosh she is on top me and i can't look away from her.I start to breath faster and her face...her face comes closer by the second.
 
 
"Kyo..."I touch her hands that where touching my shoulders,her hair where ticklying on my face,i look at her beautiful lips wanting to taste them once again but then...i feel her forehead against mine.
 
 
"You have a fever.YOu should lie down instead of working"HU?I was surprised,she quickly pull away and cover me with the sheets.
 
 
"What is..."
 
 
"Sigh.Stay there and close your eyes for a bit.I will cook something for you"She look around the room.
 
 
"Medicines?"
 
 
"I should have gone to the doctor tomorrow.
 
 
"Sigh.I brought some cold medicine.I will give it to you after you eat some porridge ok?"Then she left the room.It was really something and i don't know why but i closed my eyes just for a bit.After a bit she came back with the porridge and the cold medicine.
 
 
"Here,eat it"She wanted to feed me but i didn't let her.
 
 
"Aigo,i am happy but i am not a child anymore,cough,acciu!"I tried to eat something but i really couldn't bring myself to.
 
 
 
"Your throat hurts too right?"
 
 
"Yea sorry...i will eat it later"
 
 
"Just eat a few more spoonful"She said worried,when she is like that of course i can't say no right?
 
 
"Fine"She feed me this time.I ate a bit more,but i couldn't eat anything more.
 
 
"Sorry,but i cannot eat anymore seriously."
 
 
"It's ok,this is the medicine"I took the pill and then she made me lie down covering me with the sheets.
 
 
"Go kyo,you need to sleep"
 
 
"I will go in a bit"She said but then i felt myself getting sleepy and i finally fell asleep.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Poor my Jong ki.I really hate seeing him this way.I nurse him all night long and when i see him getting better i feel like ...sleeping too.I carress his face and finally sleep...beside him.I feel cold i need something to warm so i cover myself with the sheets.Good night.
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
I slowly open my eyes,the ray lights aren't that strong and i feel better,i turn around snd see someone laying next to me.
 
 
"KYO!-"She slowly wake up.
 
 
"Good morning"She put an hand on my head and smile.
 
 
"The fever is gone finally."
 
 
"Did you stay here all night long?"
 
 
"I did"She is so caring.I love her so much.
 
 
"I have to go in awhile,i will go and cook something for you."
 
 
"There is no need"I say while stopping her from getting up,she smile while watching me and then she kiss me...again.This time i can't stop myself.I am sorry Kyo.I kiss her back,passionately while i touch her tender face small and smooth.
 
 
"Thank you"She smile.
 
 
"Stay a bit more"She get out of the bed and go into the kitchen.As for staying in bed,i can't.I get up and follow in the kitchen.As i see her cook i really like this image of her.This girl have so many things to her that surprise me and i am happy that she is here.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"Jong ki,sorry i have to go early today"
 
 
"Don't worry,go i will be as usual writer alpha"
 
 
"I will go to my other apartment for a bit"
 
 
"I see"
 
 
"Bye"I kiss him once again and then leave.I take my car and go to the place where me and Lee Jin usually go.Our office ahahah.When i get out of the car i see someone outside of the door,maybe a friend of lee jin?It's a boy.
 
 
"Sorry...you are-"He slowly turn around and i recognize him instantly.
 
 
"Min seo"
 
 
HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT,LOVE YOU ALL!.