chapter 21

will you recognize me?

Short but fluffy chapter,sorry i am not feeling well and i have a few problems so for now i could only do this much but i hope you like it.

 

 

 

 

 
CHAPTER 21
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Right now i am in song hye kyo's house-office,it seems like for her this place is more like an office than a house.She told me that this place is used most of all when she need time,to concentrate on her works or before starting some kind of role.This place is also where she and her friend lee jin usually stay at to talk about the show they are preparing and so on and forth.
 
 
"Sorry,it's a bit messy.I was with lee jin till just awhile ago"I walk around to examine the room.She say this is messy,but there is nothing so messy...wait...i see what she mean.
 
 
"You mean all those scripts and books?"She does not even try to hide the mess,this is something i really like about her,not that she is messy,but the fact that she is confortable with me enought to let me see even her messy room,while i am different.I'd rather bring her outside the house than letting her see my messy home.I stop walking and turn around to watch her and than she hold my hand with a sad smile.
 
 
"I am sincerly thankful that you where always by my side these days."
 
 
"It's ok.It's just normal that i do this,you are my girlfriend and i couldn't do anything and just watch,how could i let you face all that alone while i was right there"Song hye kyo seemed like she was about to cry,but then she pretended that something went in her eyes when i asked between a bit of laughter if she was moved by my words.
 
 
"Tsk,what are you saying?.It's just that something came into my eyes,aigo."She touched her eyes turning around showing me her small back.She is so small and cute,it makes me smile.
 
 
"You are a such a bad liar"
 
 
"What?-"I hug her from behind.resting my face on her shoulder.My cheeck was touching her tender and silky face.I rub my cheeck against hers.
 
 
"Ya...what are you doing?Do peraphs want to be-"
 
 
"You are so good to the touch you know?"
 
 
"Ya!Song jong ki-"I surprise her when i look at her face up close,fith my fingers i grab gently her chin.
 
 
"I need,no,i deserve a gift don't you agree?"She look me back with eyes wide open,i want to laugh so much at the moment,i like teasing her so much,it became my favourite game.But i should not make her discover me,so i act like i am seducing her....My voice low as if i was wispering but i was directly looking at her eyes while talking.
 
 
"A gift?.....................what gift?"That pause was quite long ahahahahahah.She such a ert.
 
 
"Do you want to know?"I say while closing the distance.My lips almost touching hers.Songhye kyo was looking at me with eyes wide open and her lips just slightly open.
 
 
"I am hungry"She froze
 
 
"You...........are hungry?"I nod my head.
 
 
"Dae!I didn't eat anything yet...feed me"I say it like a little puppy and song hye kyo goes cold.
 
 
"Hungry?"
 
 
"Dae...omo,why are you looking at me like that?...Aigo...where you thinking something erted? Hye kyo sshi is seriously a little ert,tsktsk,tsk.Aigo"She suddenly glare at me and push my fingers away.I finally laugh to my heart contet.
 
 
"Did you have fun?Are you having fun?!Hu?"
 
 
"O!You are so amusing!Ahahahahahahahahahaha"
 
 
"Aish...i am not giving you anything! Starve yourself till tomorrow!"She waslk away.The next thing i see in her taking her smartphone.she didn't even turn around her tone still angry.
 
 
"What do you want to eat?"
 
 
"MpfahahahahaahahAHAHAHAHAAH"
 
 
"YA!SONG JONG KI!"
 
 
"It's not my fault!Ahahaah i mean,you told me to starve till tomorrow but the you went straight toyour phone ready to wait for me to say what i want to eat.I mean don't you find this funny?"
 
 
"Aish! Then i seriosuly will not let you eat!"Aigo,she got angry for real.I get up from the ground.The reason why i am on the ground?Because i was laughing too much! Anyway i get up and walk towards her,song hye kyo glare at me,ready to shoot daggers towards me.
 
 
"Ok i am sorry,it's just so easy to and fun to tease you"
 
 
"I wonder how easy it will be to tease you then!"She walk away but i laugh a bit and stop her,grabbing lightly her arm.
 
 
"Let me go"
 
 
"Arasso,i am sorry,don't get angry anymore ok?"
 
 
"Sorry my foot"She pushed me away a few times,but didn't do it with much force,it was so cute,she was pretending to push me away.
 
 
"Your fighting spirit is really low...no energy or you just don't want to push me away"I smile and as a result she give me dead glare.
 
 
"It was only because i felt grateful for your help but look at you.If writer alpha really want to be kicked i will do as you want"She smirk dangerously and start to give me kick here and there,i try to escape and finally i take her in my arms to stop her.
 
 
"Ya!You are a cheater!This is not right!"
 
 
"Should i really wait till you beat the hell out of me?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"Aigo!Just cook something fro me.I want to eat something that my beautiful song hye kyo cook for me,full of love...i think this is good hu?"Song hye kyo glare at him.
 
 
"Call...you will see just how amazing i can cook"I can't help but chuckle,i pinch her tender cheeks.
 
 
"Why does it seems like you are cooking to your enemy instead that at your lover?"She frown,i know she hate when i do this but she is just too cute.
 
 
"tsk...yo surely are an enemy"She slap away my hands and go towards the kitchen that is in the other room.COntrary to my expectations,the house isn't big.It surely have her elegant touch and a calm atmosphere,still somewhere down the road there are a few more daring objects that aren't really in accord with the rest,like this big red vase.
 
 
"IT's an apartment i share with lee jin,tought when we can"
 
 
"Are you saying she have the keys too?"
 
 
"Well,yes but lately she told me that she will come here even uninvitated...when earlier this year she told me that the keys she would not use the keys anymore,lately toughts she said that she had a change of heart...i wonder why"
 
 
"Lately?Since when?"
 
 
"Well...i think in the period she came to know about us"...I think i understand now! Gosh,i mean...is that lee jin for real?Does she think i will do something to kyo here?That's why she will still hold onto the keys?To watch us?
 
 
"Tsk...aigo seriously.Even if i will do something,does she think i will do it here?...there is no way i will let her get in the way...that stupid lee jin"
 
 
"Hu?Did you say something?"
 
 
"O?No nothing,i didn't say anything"Tought it's not something i am going to be concerned for now.
 
 
............................
 
 
After she cooked a seriously good meal,i had no idea she could make such good dishes in such a short time with this little time.She is great!.
 
 
"Sooo good!...you are relly a good cook"
 
 
"Well,yes,i admit it"She said with a proud expression,toching her nose.
 
 
"Aigo...how modest are we tonight"
 
 
"Tsk...what?I did a good job of course i am proud of myself"
 
 
"Ahahah,i am just happy to se you can cook,i tought you weren't so good at it.Where you lying to me on purpose?"
 
 
"I learned later,i am a fasy learner,you know how much time passed since that time?"
 
 
"But you are busy"I said in a teasing tone"
 
 
"So what?Can't i learn cooking?"
 
 
"Is there a particular reason for that?Me for example?"
 
 
"Ya...song jong ki"She said calmly while drinking a glass of wine.
 
 
"What?"I ask smiling warmly while resting my head on my left hand.
 
 
"Don't go too far with your jokes"
 
 
"It was just a question tought"
 
 
"Stop asking i am telling you"
 
 
"Dear how about you kiss me?"She look at me and then say.
 
 
"You kiss me"I admit it,i was surprised,i did't thonk she would be so bold,tought i like it."
 
 
"..."I get up from my chair and walk towards her,her small and pretty face in my hands and then i kiss her.