Chapter 23

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 23
 
 
"...a good show?"
 
 
"Crae,are you deaf?Let us see what you make us come here for,tsk,disgusting"I straighten my back and finally stop acting as min seo,my voice is not Min seo anymore,i smile confidently.
 
 
"Then,i should just let your wish happen"She was doumbfounded.
 
 
"What's with her?"
 
 
"Well guys,you know...i think,i should introduce myself once again."I take my wig of and let my silky air down then i slowly put away the mask i had on my face and finally...here i am.
 
 
"Nice to meet all of you.My name ...is song hye kyo"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"T-T-That voice..."A blonde and handsome boy that was sitting beside the stupid guy who usually bullied me,said,while he shocked looked at me.
 
 
"Crae"I usually talk in a calm and gentle way,it's just how i am,my voice they know it well.I smile.
 
 
"Nice to meet you all...well we already do,even if i don't personally know all of you"Suddenly i hear someone shout.
 
 
"Min seo?W-w-where is Min Seo?"Asked astonished a girl. I know her,she is a friend of the theater club,i turn around to look at her in the eyes.Smiling i answer her question.
 
 
"I am Min Seo..."
 
 
"You?-Are-?"
 
 
"No!That's not possible,that's not possible!"A girl screamed.It's the one that Song jong ki stopped yesterday...sigh,yea i understand it must be a hard deal to realize that the girl she cursed at is in reality the actress she always admired and looked up too.Well,this should give her a lesson right?
 
 
Every one looked at her way.
 
 
"I mean,how is that even possible?Three years,are you telling me that Min Seo was Song Hye Kyo for all that time?"She seemed like those crazy girls in the movies.Sigh.I don't like to do this.
 
 
"C-c-crae!She is right!...o!Right"Anither girl talk after her.I watch at her every move.Eun a,that is her name...the one who helped David,the leader of the music club.She looked at me and smiling calmly,with her expression,seeming to say,i know what is going on,i am so smart.Sigh,let's see what is going on in her head.
 
 
"This is another lesson right?You are so kind to come here to surprise us with a new lesson.Thanks song hye kyo ssi,you are so kind to teach us again"She bowed and everyone after a bit of silence started to follow her lead,confident in what she just said.She smiled happy for her sucsess.
 
 
"This is not a lesson i am giving Euna a."She suddenly stopped and slowly looked at me,her smiled left to shock.
 
 
"My name..."I keep on talking.
 
 
"I am sure you already know that a fourth day in a school is near to impossible for an actress...you know that"I said as she began to put her hand to cover in shock.
 
 
"...Mmm,you wanted Min Seo to give a good show.Was the show...to your liking?"
 
 
"I..."Then i turn around to look at the guys that bullied me,but that later decided to court me to have a good acsess to song hye kyo...me.I smile and seeing my gaze on him,the boy was startled and didn't know where to look at.
 
 
"Ki woong"
 
 
"Dae!"He suddenly looked at me scared witless,as if he was in front of the police.
 
 
"...You wanted to get close to Min So,that way you could use her to meet me...so,are you happy?"
 
 
"I..."He looked away quite unconfortable and did not say anything.I on the other hand did not inquire further.
 
 
"Why?Why did you do that?I mean...you have everything.Fame,fans,money happiness,so why?-"A girl asked amogst all the silence.
 
 
"I was waiting for that question"...I walked a few steps to the left and started to speack.Slowly i notice that the students started to take pictures and videos...i am afraid of what will come out tomorrow but...i will face it,,like i always did.
 
 
"Why you say?.Then have you ever tought why some entertainer,left for a normal life or why other just...ended their lives?"I looked at these young people who need to learn and understand just what they never cared about.
 
 
"Min Seo...i still remember what mind set i had back then.It was on my mind for awhile already and then one day after planning well everything i decided to finally let her be born into the world.This world,the entartainer world is beautiful,a lot of you just want to be loved and acclaimed for your presence,to be showered in gift and love,i too wanted to be loved and recognized for what i worked hard on.It was fantstic,i was excited,when i for the first time i was recognised world wide after a certain role but later on...i felt suffocated.I felt like those loving eyes sometimes excpected too much from me.The pressure was bigger,As i grew as an actrees and as a woman,this job came to many more responsability of what i first tought.I had to word harder so to not fall behind,i told myself to be strong and calm at all times and i did.I am such a person.I never go into something impulsively,that's who i am.Then later on,my private life was not mine anymore.If i cried it was because i was in love and broke up.There where scandals everywhere.I could do nothing,i went trought a lot,but i faced them all ahead on because it's what i chooce to do...but a part of me..."I looked at them seriously.
 
 
"A part of me wanted to go back to a normal life,where i could walk in the street peacefully,with no bodyguards or people fallowing me around everywhere.That's whe i tought to mysself."Sigh,i want to be someone else"so that was the first time i tought about it and i actually became someone else."
 
 
"How can you?I mean...Min Seo-"
 
 
"Yes...she was treated not so well.But i was still happy"
 
 
"HOw could you be happy^Everyone treated you so bad-"There was a girl who was quite angry while looking at me.It was another member of my club,Jae a,such a cute and good girl.
 
 
"Sorry"
 
 
"I was happy because i had friend like you and the others of the club.I was in peace too,because even tought i had people watching me in disgust at least they did not come at me all the time and...i was still able to take care of them properlyDon't say sorry,i am happy you are worried for me"I sled sincerly she blushed and looked down.
 
 
"But there is one thing i want to say,i hope you all will listen to me well""Everyone nodded.I became serious but a bit severe in my eyes,but my voice was still calm.
 
 
"MIn seo,was with me all the time,she was like a friend in a way and a part of me of course,i did not really care about what was happening or the people who said really mean and bad things,because i knew who i was.But...i surely never accepted what people did"I looked at them all.
 
 
"Min Seo...was bullied"I watched as particular students.
 
 
"I won't say the names of the ones who committed the act,they will surely know themselves who they are"Everyone in the schoold know who those people are in reality,but i did it on purpose as i watched their faces.
 
 
"I think that today.Min Seo...gave then them three years worth of humiliation."Then i started to gaze at the crowd of students.
 
 
"Guys you all why did you even do it?What is so good in hurting weak people?That's something i always wanted to ask.People said that Min Seo smelled bad,but i am Min Seo and i always cleaned and washed my hair well,i am sure i did not smell,so...why say such thing?Or what is so good in tripping someone?Hurting her,cursing at her.Tell me...what did she ever did you guys in those 3 years?I don't get it...Or do you felt like you where invincible,powerful and that seeing her scared was good for the eyes?Guys and girls,i am not going to say,correct yourself because if you are not the first to want to change,no matter what i say it won't matter still...if you want to went your anger somwhere go to the gym and puch something or the like...but stop doing such things to people.No one knows if someone like Min Seo will appear again.Do you all feel humiliated?That's good...now think about it and learn from your mistakes.This schoold is preparing the future artist of the south Korea,you all can make it big and then fall down in an istant...if you all are still the way you are,tomorrow no one will be by your side,because what you are deep inside will show and then it will be too late to regret things.Min seo...never did anything wrong and i find all that happened to her...disgusting...if you are as smart as you people say"I look at Eun a.
 
 
"Then this will be a good lesson.Also...i will tell you one thing.You think i as Song Hye Kyo always had it easy?...Then you all are wrong"Then locked eyes with David who was still surprised,but his face seem full of conflict,guilt and anger.
 
 
"When i was younger me and Lee Jin where in different schools and i was left alone.I was never someone who talked a lot but i blend with people well,it was ok i think.At the time i was the beauty of the school,but i had friends i liked and liked me back.They did not feel jealous of me...that's what i tought at least...but boys started to confess one by one,one day there was a guy that me and a friend of mine liked,he confessed to me and in the end...she revealed herself.She was always jealous and even tought she knew i would never do something who would have hurt her,she did not care.The next day i was completly outsted from the girls,they ignored me and i felt lonely,no one by my side...yes...do you think it was a good time? For me?Being beautiful it made people think i was stupid till i proved them wrong,or that i was easy...even now,i get that i am an easy actress or that i am not good at acting...tell me...it is an easy life for me?"As i looked all of them in the eyes as i poured all my expiriences in it,hoping for them to understand.
 
 
"Nothing is easy and i can't have and don't have all i want just because i am an actress,so stop thinkinking like that.I work hard for what i have just like everyone that struggle,like Min Seo,or people like her.Girl and guys who went trought this,stop hiding and talk about your problems,the weak ones are those people,they are not worth your tears,don't hide and get it as an expirience to grow strong and then stronger.Make them see just who you really are...just like Min Seo did."
 
 
"Also please,learn to apologize properly when you did wrong...just like me"I bow down a bit.
 
 
"I am sorry for deceiving you all till now,for this i give my apologies...This is all i wanted to say."I turn around and leave the stage not looking back once.Lee jin was was there,patting proudly my shoulder.
 
 
"You did good.I am proud of you"
 
 
"I was right?"We smile at each other.
 
 
"Good job"I turn around and see song jong ki smiling at me"
 
 
"Aigo,arasso,i better leave you teo alone"Lee jin quicly leave and made all the others leave too.now we both are all alone.
 
 
"You where amazing,i am falling in love all over again"He said and then kissed me.I almost fell,because i felt weak in the legs.
 
 
"O!"He catched me fortunately.
 
 
"I had no idea,my kiss made you like this"
 
 
"Idiot"I glare at him and push him away.
 
 
"Where do you think you are going?"He grab my wrist and pull me towards him.He then give me a big hug,our cheeks are touching and her wisper to my ear.
 
 
"Are you ok?"
 
 
"I...will answer to that question tomorrow i think"I smile awkawardly.
 
 
"I am by your side don't worry"I nod.
 
 
"I know,thank you"He hug me tighter.
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
Meanwhile outside.
 
 
A man dressed in casual clothes with sun glassed on watched everything,of course he recorded everything with his smart phone.He smile
 
 
"Smart girl..."He throw suddenly the phone to the man beside him.
 
 
"You know what to do.She helped us a great deal already.Make sure to give it to the one i told you"The man bowed in respect.
 
 
"Yes sir"
 
 
"Indeed"He smile,Song Hye Kyo is already gone so he turn around to leave.
 
 
"Let's go,the most most interesting part,will start tomorrow"Finnally he walk away,confidently with his party together.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
The nest day,the whole korea was in a full lengh crazy mess,why?Because of a revelation that no one ever expected.
 
 
"Did you see?It turned out that the girl was in reality herself!Gosh she fooled everyone!"
 
 
"Ya,she is already a mediocre actress and now she decided to become a fake student,she is not right in the head i tell you!,Guys come back to your senses,this is illegal!"
 
 
"She did not impersonate anyone idiots!She payed for the school fees too.What did she even do so wrong?!"Comments on the net went viral,there where pictures and so on,tought people wanted videos too,no one could post anything,they where too shocked to think that far.So in the end a few pictures and everything was just right.For people she either was a great actress who wanted to play a next role like that,or some deceiving witch,several fans defended her and while oders just...became antis overnight.
 
 
"Where is she?Why did she not say anything yet?No press conference?Tsk,i bet she is just too ashamed"But no matter how much people talked bad aboout her,she never addressed the matter,as if she already told what she had to.But an important matter needed her attention the most,the last drama.Yes he latest work.The shooting for it should have started in two days,but after what happened to the leading lady,the rumor of her getting thrown out of the production started to go around.But something unexcpected happened.
 
 
"Sorry...but can you please tell us what do you think about what happened to song hye kyo?Will she still remain as the leading actress or-"The interviewer was stopped,by the director.He seemed crude and determined,a big man full of vigor and elegance at the same time.
 
 
"I will not accept anyone else as a leading actress than Song Hye Kyo ssi.She is a person i admire and her working hetic is rare nowdays.She have passion and is good at what she does,so i will not cast her out"The interviewer felt like she was offended and tried to proove her point,so she faked a smile and continued to speak.
 
 
"Still this is not a matter you can decide on your own,also she is still a public figure,after what she did,are you not afraid of what the end of all the hard work you did,will become usless after all of this?"He did not have any kind of change in his expression,he knew about her sectret from long before but it was already ok.Her acting always fascinate him and capture his soul,no one would be up to it like her.
 
 
"I belive that what she is someone we need,i said it again,her acting skills are hard to come by,look here,people for example say she is a bad actress still for 3 years no one found out..."The interviewer was tacken aback,and not in a pleasant way.
 
 
"She can capture the sould of people.she is like a magnet,no one could stay away from her,she have the power to attract people attention...because she is someone worth to belive into."
 
 
"...do you belive her?Her evry action?"He nod
 
 
"I do"
 
 
"Then,what about the others,the writer and the actors and so on and so forth"
 
 
"O no one want her to leave and surely not the writer"
 
 
"Writer alpha?"
 
 
"Yes,he wanted her to be in one of his moies or dramas from a long time,now,do you really think a man like him will put his trust in her if she was just a passing wind?In the end i wonder,what did she ever do so wrong?"Tjis news was something no one excpected.Everyone knew that he was a big fan of hers,but he is knows to hate scandals from his crew and he usuallly cast other actors of actresses aside just for it.He always said that no one would be able to put his pasterpiece in jeopardy but as for song hye kyo,he surprisingly,did not take such extreme mesures.Everyone where extremly shocked not to mention after earing that even the drama writer the misterious Alpha writer did not care about it at all,such a strange and also misterious man want her at all cost,this surely speak volumes about her.
 
 
"Wow!He what?Is her crazy?Are everyone crazy?Did they forget?She did something wrong!"
 
 
"O?OMO,LOOK HERE!THIS VIDEO-"Suddenly on the net and all majors sites,youtbe and so on a video started to appear.
 
 
SONG HYE KYO'S HOUSE
 
 
"Omo this is!"
 
 
"ONNIE!"
 
 
"What'I don't want to see anymore"
 
 
"Ya!Look here,the director and alpha writer canìt be without you!They spoke in your stead!Are you not happy?"
 
 
"Of course...i am..."She smile and look at her phone with a message from song jong ki.
 
 
"He said it all in my stead.I think i made it clear i only want you"
 
 
"Thanks writer nim"
 
 
"Then work hard from now on!...i love you"She smile as she sees the messages.This day was the only one that made her feel better.The scandals and all the pressure got to her big time.She was sad and tired bt thanks to Song Jong Ki she managed to smile.
 
 
"SLAM!"
 
 
"GASP!"
 
 
"LOOK HERE KYO!"A girl,a beautiful tall girl came inside her house with her confident walk while happily looking at her phone.
 
 
"Sigh...Lee Jin,watch when you walk or else you will trip one of these days"She scoffed her words.
 
 
"Arasso,arasso,arasso,just look here instead"Song hye kyo was not in the mood to be as happy as she was but still she was forced to look at her phone.
 
 
"This"When she saw the content it made her feel...like what is going on?
 
 
"What is this?"
 
 
"This?Are you blind?This is you"She panicked.
 
 
"I know!But why is a video like this out?For god sake!"She was super worried for the simple reason that this was going out of hand.
 
 
"Damn it,idiot,look at the comment!"
 
 
"Ya,do you think i want to read all those mean things?,I am not a masochist."
 
 
"Aish,iron!Look!"She put the phone right in front of her.
 
 
"Boya?"
 
 
COMMENT 1...
 
 
Look,instead of saying such bad things about her,how about we reflect on her words?I am a bullied one myself but thanks to her today i posted for the first time a comment.She is right,i don't want to hide anymore.I am crying while writing this...thanks Song Hye Kyo,i was there that day and i felt all your heart into it.You are the best"
 
 
"What is going on here?"She position herself in a chair more confortable to sit,never leaving the phone.Lee Jin was happy to see her interested,so she pushed to read another comment.
 
 
"Look here"
 
 
COMMENT 2...
 
 
That's true,i am a trainee in and i can tell you guys that a lot of sunbaes and unnie that i respect are always tired and sad when the media get the wrong words for them,it's not easy,either way,we as trainee work so hard that some times who aren't serious just quit.Those who are only talk should just shut up instead of insulting her!Song Hye kyo unnie you are not alone!We are with you!
 
 
COMMENTS 3
 
 
She fantastic!I was so satisfied when the ones who insulted her saw who she really is,it was priceless!You shown a lessons to those damn bastard!
 
 
Song hye kyo's eyes started to tear up,as the days passed after only a comment about bullism she became the girl who fought for the social plague of bullism.There where still bad comments about her,but it seemes like the people who where bullied,their parents and so on and so forth had her in their heart.Sites where created with her words about bullism and she became a girl who excpirienced bullism herself but gave the exemple to go on and be brave.It went everything after that.Big stars and so on and so forth raised their words to compliment her for being as brave as she was,knowing that she would be having a much big problems.Of course there where people who tought it was all an act and that it was planned all along but thiose where like passing water.It was already too late,Song Hye Kyo became loved by many more.Days passed and she was as busy as could be,she did not expect all of this.The shooting was postponed for a few days because of her schedules and also because the director became even more famous,because he was the first one to recognize her sincerity when everyone where against her.Writer alpha almost became a legend.Even tought sometimes he touched delicate topic he never really cared to talk about it properly,but now he raised his voice defending Song Hye Kyo and even her cause.Now the heartless and misterious writer who was the nightmare of a few actors changed because of her,he was seen in another light and his latest work is now the most waited of his everything.Song jong ki became someone he could attact attention even without showing his his face.On the other hand in school those who bullied where now casted aside,they learned on their on what they made people go trought.Tought the students took her words for good,no one touched a hair on their body but surely they remained alone.In the future their life changed exactly like the way she predicted,regretting even more the choices they made while younger.
 
 
.........................
 
 
The day before the shooting she went to the CEO to talk about everything that happened,to let him know that she did not fall.Song Hye Kyo was just about to open the door when she heard the CEO talking on the phone.
 
 
"Yes,you did a good job,that video had good response for her situation,just a comment and then it started the wave of her stardom once again.Tought she was really smart and capable,i never tought she could make things so easy for me.I tought i had to make some kind of forced explanation..well in my mouth it would be more that good still that talk about bullism was really something good for us.Yes...i understand"She was dhocked,so it was him.He was the one to make the whole video and put it online.It was impossible to make people have such a good quality video from start to end as if it was expected for it to have a purpose.
 
 
She enter inside the room.
 
 
"So it was you"
 
 
"O! My star!Such a good person you are"
 
 
"Ya."
 
 
"What? Yes it was me.But i think you should thank me instead right?"It-s true,if it wasn't for him then this couldn-t have happened.
 
 
"Yes...thanks you"He was satisfied and smile as shallow as ever.
 
 
"Don't thanks me i told you i am never gonna make my company go down scandals,well if they can be avoided,this time...it became something positive and i should thank yourself.Really a good speech."She felt a bit strange at his words,she did not feel all that happy.Every words was just as true as her very existence.
 
 
"Are you not happy?"
 
 
"I am"
 
 
"Then what's with that face?"She sit on the couch in front of him.
 
 
"I just don't know how i should feel.It was just my greed in the end,it feel like i cheeted more than once"He sat down straigh and smiled like it was just a tea party.
 
 
"What?Then what you said where just empty words?"
 
 
"Of course not!I was sincere and-"
 
 
"Then...who did you cheet?Instead think about it.Even if i did not that,those students life already changed because of your words,is that just nothing for you?I just...made your message reach more students and people,so i hink we just did something good no?"She looked at him,this shallow man.
 
 
"You only did it for your buisness and not because you have some kind of love for our country"
 
 
"Got me...well i still did something good right?Sigh i am so smart-"
 
 
"Sigh...yes...you saved me this time"
 
 
"Of course"
 
 
OK EVERYONE!I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,I TEND TO MAKE HER TALK A LOT,BUT I HOPE IT'S NOT BORING TO READ,IN THE END THIS WAS SOMETHING NECESSARY.NEXT TIME WHO KNOWS DAVID WILL FINALLY SHOW UP IN FRONT OF HER?