Chapter 22

My Private Tutor

 

Truth, dare or a hangover?

The girls and I celebrated “Random Tuesday,” which for some reason was a tradition that gave us the day off at the school. The clique that I was a part of had a tradition of celebrating by playing truth or day (with an actual set of rules). The rules were simple; you had ONE opportunity of switching a dare to truth, and two opportunities to switch truth to dare, during the whole game. If you had used your switch, and yet didn’t want to complete the task, you were to wear an outfit of the group’s choice, and wear it for the rest of the day. There were five things that a dare couldn’t be about; ual contact (not involved kissing), anything that can get the person to do the dare suspended, or just detention, drugs, anything that can kill anyone and smoking. If two or more members of the group found a truth inappropriate, then it was voted off. Of course that was a rarely used rule, as everyone wanted to know each other’s dirty secrets.
“Selina, truth or dare?” Hebe asked, with a smirk on her face.
“Dare” Selina answered, with a cold look on her face. Rumors had it that the two of them were in the middle of a catfight, but I didn’t believe those, as I knew them better than anyone else in the school.
“I see… I dare you to yell ‘kiss me’ very loudly out of the window” Hebe smiled. It was an easy dare. I was once dared to kiss one of my teachers, which I really hated.
“That’s easy…” Selina said, while walking towards the window. She then opened it. “KISS ME!” she yelled, and walked towards us again.
“Gui Gui, truth or dare?” Selina asked me, with an innocent smile on her face. I smiled back at her.
“I think I’m gonna have to go with truth…” I said, as everyone knew that Selina was the dare queen over all dare queens.
“’Kay, you’re loss… Have you ever kissed, made out with, or talked to an object?” Selina asked, still smiling innocently.
“I have actually… I kissed a pillow in sixth grade… Uh – and my first lipstick because I loved it SO much” I smiled.
“Gre-eat…” Hebe said, with a strange look on her face.
“Okay, uhm… Ella, truth or dare?” I asked Ella, smiling in the same way that Selina had just done. No one in the group had ever played truth or dare with me, so none of them knew how good I was at it. Ella was brave, though, which was why I chose her.
“Dare” Ella said without changing her expression.
“Call… Uhm… Let’s say Chun, and tell him about your vision where god told you that the world is going to end in three hours.” I smirked. “Oh, and put it on loudspeaker… And you’re not allowed to end the call until he does”
Okay…” Ella said, found her phone and dialed Chun’s number. She then put it on loudspeaker.
“Hello, you’re talking to Chun…”
“Hello Chun, this is Ella speaking. I’m so scared! I just had a vision from god saying that the world will end in three hours! We’re all gonna die!” Ella yelled, sounding like she cried. The rest of us had to hold a hand over our mouths to avoid laughing.
“Ella? Is this a prank call?”
“No it’s not, it’s true!”

At night Selina, Hebe, Ella, Jolin and I were alone in me and Jolin’s room, drinking. Random Tuesday was the only day in a year, where alcohol was allowed into the school, which had made it a tradition to drink… And maybe rules were there to be broken, but traditions sure weren’t.
“I can’t wait for summer… Just being wild and free, and flirt with random guys, while being drunk…” Jolin sighed. Of course she was wilder than the rest of us, as she hadn’t been brought up in the same way, but then again… Who was I to speak? I had been just like that just a year ago.
“I remember back when I did stuff like that… God, and I’m already engaged. How time passes quickly” I smiled in a peaceful way, while looking thoughtful. “I mean, I don’t know if I’m ready for this, but I guess it’s now or never…”
“That’s what she said!” the obviously drunk Jolin yelled. Maybe now wasn’t the time to talk about my feelings… Maybe now was the time to hang with my girls, and do nothing else.
“Well, anyways… Who wants a tequila sunrise? We surely shouldn’t waste this opportunity…”

“Okay, I’ve learned my lesson; never drink at a school night…” I yawned, while holding a hand on my head. Hangovers seriously ! What was even worse was that I had three more classes before having the chance to sleep and complain about my headache.
“I know… My head hurts too” Jolin replied, while looking just as pathetic as I did.
“Heey, Wu Ying Jie? I want to talk to you.” Someone said from behind. I turned around, to see Rainie standing there.
“Can’t I ignore you some other time? I’m really hung over” I yawned.
“Too bad for you, ‘cause this cannot wait. Your little pathetic boyfriend just hit on my friend… You know, I just wanted you to know so that you could have her sent to Japan, like you did to me” Rainie looked at me with cruelness in her eyes.
“Yeah, like Aaron ever would. I don’t even know what the hell you’re doing here, but I do know that you won’t stay long… You don’t fit our current school spirit” I smirked. I wasn’t even in a mood for fighting with Rainie, and yet… Here I was, fighting with Rainie.
“You just said it yourself… CURRENT school spirit; I’ll change the school spirit, and then we’ll see how much they’ll like you, Wu Ying Jie… You know, making everyone hate someone is extremely simple. All I’ll have to do is to tell them about your past and Alien, and then we’ll see what they’ll think” Rainie quickly tossed her hair, while shooting death glares at Jolin and I.
“You know, Gui Gui is right; hating her is SO last season. I once made the whole school hate her, and you’re right; it’s pretty easy, but they won’t fall for that again. Fool me once; shame on you, fool me twice; shame on me.” Jolin smiled sweetly at Rainie. “I’m sorry Rainie, but I can’t let you control me anymore. You can put those pictures of Clarissa, John and I online if you want to; I don’t care. I won’t let you turn me agienst my own sister.” Jolin dragged me away from Rainie without even waiting for her to answer.

I was lying down next to Aaron, embracing him around his chest-area on his couch, while he was my hair very gently. How I just loved Aaron; no one before him had ever made me feel this safe.
“Aaron?” I suddenly asked. He looked down at me, smiling handsomely.
“Yeah?”
“I think Rainie is planning on trying to steal you away from me… I mean, she said that she wanted to take me down, so she’s obviously scheming on me…” I sighed.
“Silly, like I would ever even think of letting that girl take me away from you… I love you, Gui Gui” Aaron kissed my forehead, and dragged me closer to him.
“Aaron Yan, you better not leave me for that ” I smirked. Then I kissed him on the cheek.
“I would never even think about leaving you…” Aaron then kissed my mouth, preventing me from saying anything else. How I loved him.

I was sitting in a toilet stall, just to be alone for a while. Rainie had gotten a clique, consisting of the random girl calling me a , two of Show’s ex girlfriends and the girl Wang Zi had cheated on me with. Of course it was a pretty random and not very strong clique, but it was still a clique.
“Do you know why Wu Ying Jie and Rainie Yang hate each other so much? I’ve heard some talk about a guy named Alien Huang, and something about Japan, but I can’t seem to link it together…” a girl outside the stalls asked someone. I sighed; I was probably going to stay in there for a long time.
“Well, according to my friend who goes to Ying Jie’s old school, she used to be like, really terrible… I mean, she was just like Hebe Tian used to be here, just with a less cute boyfriend, and with worse grades… But anyways, she went to this party where she caught her boyfriend, Alien, with his tongue down Rainie’s throat… Unluckily, Rainie’s mother was Ying Jie’s best friend’s maid, so those two es called Rainie’s mother, which made her transfer Rainie to an all girls’ school in Japan…” another girl said. I sighed; I really was terrible back then.
“Oh my god, what a terrible person she is…” the first girl said. “I mean, can’t she forgive? I just HATE that ” I heard the girl in the bathroom say.
“I hate you too.” I couldn’t stand listening to that crap anymore. “Oh, and by the way, Rainie is the one who can’t forgive, as all this happened like, almost a year ago. When I came here, I was a terrible person, yes, but for god’s sake, I was so lost! My mother’s favorite child had committed suicide; my first love blamed me for it, my father who was the only person that loved me died in an accident… I only had the fake, pathetic world that Rainie is trying to recreate at this school left… I was so lost. Then I found Aaron, and originally only wanted to steal him from Hebe, but he changed me, and turned me into someone who could love. I really hope for Rainie that she finds real love someday too, before it’s too late.” And with those words, I left.

PREVIEW:
“Hello, my name is Wu Ying Jie, and I’m seventeen years old” I smiled at rather scary lady, who was sitting behind a disk, staring coldly at me.
-
“Aaron Yan, if you think that you can…” I suddenly stopped. I could smell something… Something that I shouldn’t smell in a classroom. “Is that smoke?”
***
Heey guys ;p
Sorry for the late update, but I’ve been so in love these days that I haven’t been able to concentrate…
It’s incredible, actually… I’ve been with this guy for five years, and suddenly I just fall for him all over again <33
Anyways… Rainie is being predictable, and trying to ruin Gui’s life…
But maybe she’ll do something unpredictably evil in next chapter?
Or, I know, but you don’t xD
Lol… Thanks for all the nice comments (:
I hope that you’re not too angry with me to comment again…

Xoxo
-Gril4Life