Chapter 13

My Private Tutor

 

Gone with the mood

I was brainstorming every little mean revenge plan that I had ever created. If they wanted to just flounce around and be popular, they could do whatever they wanted to, but if they messed with my man, they were playing with fire.
“Well, I know quite a lot of Hebe’s secrets… We could blackmail her…” Selina tried.
“Please, those are public secrets, not her real, darkest secrets! We can do better than that… Blackmailing is for kiddies, revenge is for real devils” I smirked. Speaking of the sun, Hebe and her little clique walked by. I was looking perfect, which meant that I was good to fight.
“Hello, Ren Jia Xun. I am representing Jolin in this case. You called your father to tell him that she was bullying you? Why?” Hebe asked, looking interested.
“Well, then I’ll represent Sel, and tell you that she won’t answer any questions without a real lawyer by her side. Now let’s talk about the important stuff. Congratulations.” I said, and smiled.
“About what? Getting Aaron back?” Hebe asked, looking un-understanding.
“Of course not. About being pregnant… Jolin already told me, you don’t have to lie to me” I smirked.
“Oh my gosh, why are you lying?” Jolin asked.
“I’m not. You’re the one who’s lying… Or at least, hiding the truth. Have you told queen H about our relation?” I asked, looking dead serious.
“What relation? What is she talking about, J?” Hebe asked.
“I only found out recently too, though Jolin has been hiding it from me for quite a while. Apparently, Jolin and I share the same father. You know, the only reason why Jolin is being your friend, is that she wants to get back at me, for living with our daddy for all those years. I decided to come clean; it can’t be THAT bad that everyone knows about us being siblings” I smiled happily.
“Why are you telling everyone? Do you think that this makes your chances to get Aaron back better? Aaron doesn’t want you, Wu Ying Jie, and he never will. To him, you were always just an exciting new toy. He doesn’t love you.” Jolin looked at me in an evil way.
“It’s more like the other way around. I found it exciting to have a secret relationship with the most popular girl in school’s boyfriend. The only reason he kissed Hebe, was to get back at me for sleeping around with other guys. Aaron loves me… Too bad that I don’t want him back.” I said.
“Really? Is this true, Gui Gui?” a person who was standing behind me said. I didn’t have to turn around to know that voice.
“Why are you here, scum?” I asked him, harshly. I kept on reminding myself that he was just like all the other guys I had dated, and that this was all a game.
“To get you back, and to get to explain what you didn’t let me at Show’s party.” Aaron said.
“I still won’t let you. You’re Hebe’s boyfriend, and though you aren’t quite a one-woman man, you could at least dump someone before doing it with others.” I looked at Hebe. ”the same goes for you. I mean, Show? I thought you had better taste.”

I was trying to concentrate about my pop quiz in history class. It didn’t go very well, though. I looked at the girl that was sitting next to me. She was quite a geek, and rumors had it that she really wanted to get popular. I smirked, and poked her shoulder.
“What?” she asked, looking annoyed.
“If you help me with my quiz, you’ll be one of my sidekicks when I return to my throne” I looked at her with y eyes.
“And you of course also expect me to help you with that…” she said, and rolled her eyes. “Never gonna happen, Wu Ying Jie.”
“Also not if I tell the whole school about you and your cousin, Dan, making out at Show’s party?” I asked, smirking.
“You wouldn’t…”
“Don’t test me, Genie Cho; you don’t know what I can do. I once had my best friend expelled, by telling the headmaster that she was smoking hash at school property… She made out with my boyfriend” I lifted both of my eyebrows, and she looked impressed.
“You’re good, I’ll consider working for you…” – I stared her down – “okay, okay, I’ll do them.”
“Don’t you use that tone with me, missy. The new ones always get treated like dogs… And now you’re already in.” I looked at her in an evil way.
“Here you go” I said, and handed her my test, when the teacher wasn’t looking.

I was hanging out with Selina, Genie and Show, outside of the school. We were planning on how to ruin the clique. Ever since Jolin had joined them, she had naturally taken the place as the queen bee away from Hebe, which gave us more competition.
“Firstly, we should get Ella. She may be loyal, but as soon as she has a better offer, she not is loyal anymore. Then we have to crack Hebe, and make Jolin stand alone. When she’s alone, she’ll be SO much easier to crack.” Selina looked proud about her theory.
“Well, yeah, but we have to be careful. Both Jolin and Hebe are psychos, ready to kill for status. If we crack Hebe, we have to be prepared for not-so-harmless revenge. I mean, Gui Gui is very lucky that she’s still alive after stealing Aaron.” Genie pointed out.
“She’s just a little popularity-genius. I can’t believe I didn’t find her before.” I smiled proudly. “Anyways, Genie is right. We have to be careful, especially about Jolin. She’s smarter, and more evil than any of you can ever imagine.”
“Please, how smart can she be? She’s your sister, your sister, for god’s sake.” Selina joked. I pouted. “Come on, , you know I didn’t mean it” we laughed.
“Well, for your information, we’re talking about a girl who’s smart enough to have been responsible for all my scandals so far… Well, almost. She is a problem that needs to be dealt with. And this time, it won’t help just to call her mother.” I smiled evilly.

I was standing outside of the cafeteria, waiting for Genie to report to me, exactly what Jolin did, and said. We had made her join the clique temporary, just to have an inside view. Of course we had to get her out before she got a taste of it. My phone ringed. It was one of the investigators I had made find out everything about Jolin’s life.
“The target doesn’t seem to have any other scandals than her two years at a mental hospital. She has always been a very popular girl. She has had three boyfriends; Jay, Nick and Show. She was bullied in kindergarten for having no father. She has always gotten great marks.” The investigator said.
“I ain’t paying you to find out about our target’s social status. Dig deeper or I have to tell your boss that you’re not worth it!” I yelled, and hung up. Useless!
I received a text from Genie, and of course I opened it immediately. “They R having a P-party 2morrow. Should I b there?” it asked. I answered quickly. “U better be there.”
Slumber parties were good for finding out secrets. If I was lucky, Genie could deserve more credit than the investigators, and steal Jolin’s diary, or cell phone. I smirked evilly. It would be brilliant if one of my friends had the guts.
I walked through the canteen-door and towards the clique-table with Hebe’s favorite white tank-tops in my hands. She always wore the top for clubbing, which made it obvious for a little prank; I had written things on it with an ultraviolet pen; things about how much she hated me, and what a I was. I smirked, and handed it.
“This somehow ended in my suitcase, I don’t know why… Anyways, it has already been cleaned by a professional. Here you go” I smiled sweetly. Hebe received it, sent me an evil gaze, and then started talking.
“You’re a little, stealing . I can’t believe that you’re so daring, though. With my high social status, everyone could know in a short time.”
“Oh, I’m sure they would, but I’m also sure that your little wannabes would find it interesting that you forced Aaron to date you when you were young, because no one else would date you. Have you told your little friends that he used to be a child living alone on the streets, whom randomly got picked up by one of your maids, and only got to stay in your house because the maid persuaded your mother?” I asked in a y way.
“And I bet that Aaron told you that in confidence, not knowing what a you really are.” Hebe said, smirking at me.
“Oh, I know that he told me that in confidence. But please, Hebe, everyone knows what a I am. But the thing is, you’re not any better yourself. You just don’t dare to admit it, because you’re too weak.” I looked at her in a y way. The thing was that I knew that I was worse than her, as I was smarter than her.
“What do you think, Genie?” Hebe asked, smirking in an evil way.
“Yeah, Genie, tell me how big a you think I am.” I said, in a cold way. I hated them for putting Genie in this situation; she had to be scared.
“Whatever you guys say. Sure, Wu Ying Jie is an evil, stealing , but please, everyone knows that Selina Ren is the brain behind everything.” Genie rolled her eyes, just like we practiced. I quickly smiled approving, but quickly looked cold again.
“Good. I’ll leave you glamorous people alone, so you can sit and soak up each other’s awesomeness, but let this be my last warning. What goes around comes around.”

I was sitting in me and Selina’s room alone, staring at my phone; Aaron had called me three times. It hurt very bad to hear from him. I missed him a lot; he made me feel like a real person, and not just some random Barbie doll. I felt very tempted to call him back, but I knew that I couldn’t. A girl couldn’t call a cheating guy back, if he hadn’t called at least eight times. And besides, the image of him and Hebe kissing had been chasing me ever since Show’s party.
My phone ringed again, but this time it was Jolin. I sighed, and answered it.
“Hello, Wu Ying Jie?” she asked me.
“Hello, sis. What up?” I asked in a provoking way; I wanted to get my frustrations out, and this was the best way.
“Don’t call me that. I called to tell you that you have two options. You can tell us were Aaron is, as we know that you know, and join our clique, or we can tell the whole school about the little operation you had.” She sounded evil. I instantly knew what she was talking about. But how could she know… I had never told anyone; not even Tong Tong knew it.
“What the hell are you talking about, Jolin?” I asked her.
“Let me help your memory a little. You were fifteen, and very upset with the fact that Danson had dumped you. You weren’t dating Alien yet, and you went clubbing all by yourself. Someone put something in your drink – arranged by me of course – and in the morning you woke up next to a very unattractive guy. Soon, you realized that you… Was carrying his little child. You couldn’t tell anyone, so you paid someone to play your mother, and made them think that you were a whole other person… And then you had an abortion made.” Jolin sounded like she enjoyed herself.
“Let me see what I can do about Aaron. He has called me, like, twenty times.” I said, like I was giving up.
“Good. Call me in half an hour.” Jolin smiled.
I sighed. I felt hopeless.

My phone was ringing. I picked it up, instantly.
“Hello, Aaron? Please tell me were you are, I’m begging you!” I said, on the edge of bursting into tears. How could Jolin know about this? And why did my father have to be a cheating jerk, which had gotten a daughter (if not more) out of wedlock?
“Gui Gui, I can’t tell you, but I promise you, I’m fine!”
“But you have to tell me! If you don’t tell me, then Jolin will tell the whole school about my abortion, which is the only nasty and inhuman thing that I have ever done!” the tears were already running down my cheeks, and it was obvious on my voice, that I was crying. I didn’t know why I told Aaron, but it felt like I could tell him everything.
“Look, Gui Gui, I’m really sorry, but I can’t tell you… And I guess that you don’t really wanna talk to me, but unless you object, I’ll hang up now.” He sighed.
“Don’t you dare to hang up on me, Aaron Yan! Isn’t cheating on me with Hebe Tian enough?! And… Wait, why aren’t you surprised about my abortion?” I asked him, feeling weird. He couldn’t already know, could he?
“I was, when Jolin told me about it before Show’s party. Then she said that if I didn’t go out with Hebe, she would tell everyone, and you would be very hurt, so I decided to go out with Hebe. Of course I couldn’t tell you, and when I wanted to, you wouldn’t listen to me. I guess I deserved it, for not telling you from the start…” Aaron sighed.
“Oh my god, I have totally wronged you. I’m sorry, and I don’t have to know where you are” – I sighed – “I guess I’ll just let everyone know. I have you, which is my biggest strength. I don’t need a high social status to survive.” I smiled. Aaron had just tried to safe me. He had never intended to cheat on me. Jolin could go to hell; I had the best boyfriend in the world.
“It makes me happy that you know what really matters. I’m actually on my way to me and Hebe’s home to collect my last things, including the money that I have saved up in secret, so that I’m independent from her. I can pay my own school fees.” Aaron sounded proud of himself.
“Aaron Yan? I love you.” I had finally said it. I loved him more than I had never loved anyone before; he made me feel alive.
“Wu Ying Jie? I don’t know if I can be in a relationship with another attention-wanting , who has secrets from me.” Aaron said, coldly.
“Wait… If this is your opinion, then why did you call me?” I asked him. I could feel the tears take shape in my eyes, but I made my voice sound harsh and cold.
“Because I wanted to tell you not to talk to me. I have gotten a new girlfriend, and she knows how to cherish me. She doesn’t use me, and she doesn’t make me hide my relationship because she’s embarrassed. You’re using some big words, aren’t you, Wu Ying Jie? I mean, for someone who doesn’t know what love is.” He said, coldly. If I wasn’t all sad, I could swear that I heard him sobbing, but I pushed the thought away. He didn’t love me.
“Oh, I don’t know what love is? Well, who are you to say that, Aaron Yan? I thought we had something special, and to me, we had. We shared something; neither of us has ever been loved for real… I guess that I still haven’t. You have, but you’re just too stupid to realize it. Well, I guess that…”- I couldn’t not cry loudly anymore – “that I’ll see you at school.” I cried. He just sighed, and hang up.
The door to the room opened, and in walked Selina, to see my lying on the floor, crying.
“Oh my gosh, Gui Gui, what happened?!” she asked, and ran towards me.
“I… I told Aaron that I loved him… I didn’t… Mean to say it, but just… Just flew out of my mouth.” I sobbed. Selina hugged me in a comforting way.
“Well, how did he respond?” she asked me.
“That he had found a new girlfriend… And… And that he didn’t need a…. An attention-wanting like me” I cried.
“Oh my gosh, he will pay for this!” Selina looked really angry.
“Oh, please don’t hurt him, Selina, he’s right…”

After the conversation with Aaron, I had been in a very bad mood. Therefore, I had been very scary, and the whole school was scared of me. I had made random evil comments, towards poor freshmen, everytime I had seen Aaron with his little clingy, tart of a girlfriend.
A little Hebe-wannabe walked towards me with a scared look on her face. I was blowing my nose, when I saw them walk past me like I was air.
“Oh my gosh, Aaron, you’re SO smart! I can’t believe that you used to date s like Hebe!” she had obviously seen me, and smirked at me, but Aaron obviously hadn’t. The little wannabe walked closer to me, but kept at a distance where I can’t hit her.
“Oh my gosh Wu Ying Jie, you look awesome! I can’t believe we treated you like trash… I’m SO sorry” the random wannabe said. It annoyed me.
“Get out of my sight, or you will be treated like trash.” I warned her. She hurried away.

***
PREVIEW:
“We may not like each other, but that little tart doesn’t deserve Aaron. Are you in, Wu Ying Jie?” Hebe asked me, and looked evil. I thought about it for a second.
-
“Wu Ying Jie did it!” the little tart cried. I could see her smirk, through her tears. Aaron looked at me in a blaming way.

***
Heey guys (:
Here’s a short chappie…
I couldn’t right more today, as I have to go to bed, and as I’m really tired… Today, my mother has been dead for four months.
I won’t be able to update from Sunday to Friday, as I’m going on a school trip, but I’ll probably update at Saturday (:
Did you like this chappie?
I didn’t; Aaron called Gui Gui a , and his new girlfriend is annoying…
But it seems that Hebe has a little something up her sleeve?
Well, you’ll find out…
Please comment, and thanks for all the nice comments that you’ve already written (:
Xoxo

-Gril4Life