Chapter 12

My Private Tutor

 

Pay-back time

Okay, I had never expected myself to be nervous knocking nervously at Show, the biggest playboy of the school’s door, but I was. And a lot. What if Jolin was my sister? How would she reach about meeting me? Would she hate me because of my father? Would I hate me because of my father? The door shut open. I held my breath.
“Wu Ying Jie? I’m so happy to see you! Show said that you had something to discuss with me… I mean, I hope I’m not doing anything that bothers you! I’m transferring to this school in next week, and I wouldn’t want to be on a fight with on of the it-girls…” Jolin said, all in one breath. I smiled, and thought about when I was like her.
“Okay, first, I’m out of the clique as Aaron dumped Hebe for me, second, it’s WAY more important than a small problem and third, why isn’t here any cappuccino?” I looked at Show while I asked for the last thing. Jolin just smiled cheerfully.
“Do you want to recruit me to your new clique, then?” Jolin asked me with hopeful eyes, while Show was going to get some cappuccino.
“No, but I’m sure that Hebe will, when she sees your potential… But what I want to discuss with you is… Your father.” I sighed.
“What about him? He’s dead…” Jolin said, in a weird and disappointed tone.
“I know. Mine’s too, and apparently, he has a love child named Jolin Tsai.” I stared her down. “Do you… Happen to have any pictures of your father? ‘Cause you might me my sister.” I said, and looked at her with seriousness in my eyes.
“Oh, I know that you’re my sister, Wu Ying Jie. You’re the child that our father wanted. Do you even know how lucky you are? Well… That’s why I decided to ruin your life.” Jolin looked at me with a y face.
“Ruin my life? What the hell are you talking about, J?” I asked, looking frightened. She was my freaking sister, and talked about ruining my life. Why did everyone hate me?
“I’m talking about what I’ve already done, and what I’m gonna do. You see, your father gave my mother a few million Euros for staying out of the media. I paid someone to keep an eye on you, Wu Ying Jie. First this boring guy named Qiu Sheng Yi, but then he moved, and I paid this girl named Huang Jing Yi, I think you guys called her Xiao Xun, to do so…” Jolin smirked.
“Wait… Sheng Yi was a spy? My best friend was a spy?” I asked, with teary eyes. I felt humiliated. I thought that Sheng Yi had actually loved me as a friend, and not just been working for some random girl, who wanted to ruin my life.
“Oh, and then I paid this girl named Rainie Yang to seduce your boyfriend… I feel so sorry for, though. She needed the money for an abortion, and she was forced to leave for Japan. I don’t know if she got it before her mother found out, though.” Jolin looked at me with the same eyes that I had usually used on my victims. And then I realized it; being a queen bee doesn’t make people think that you’re the coolest person on earth, and love you. It also made people be mean to you.
“Oh, and then Sheng Yi moved to here, and continued our little plan to ruin your life, but sadly you had already moved on. And now I’m here, and let me tell you Wu Ying Jie, I’m your worst nightmare.” Right after she said that, Show walked through the door.
“Heey babe, here’s your latte… Gui Gui, I brought you cappuccino” Show said and smiled. “So… Are the two of you really related?”
Jolin looked like she was about to say yes, so I decided to be the one to answer.
“Not the least bit. Jolin’s mom was an imposer, who blackmailed my father with fake data. Bye, Biatch” I said, and left.

I was looking at my own face in the mirror. I was disgusted with myself. Even though I had traded cliques, and roommate, I still didn’t feel like a real person. I had denied my sister, I had dumped my first love, and I had lied to one of my best friends. I did the last touch-ups on my makeup and walked out of me and Selina’s room.
I walked down the hall, and felt weird by all the whispering people looking at me. I knew that they were talking, but this was just plainly scary.
“She made out with her best friend’s boyfriend, and then yelled at the friend for not giving him what he needed.” I heard someone say. I turned around to say something, but then I was hit by some obviously used paper.
“Oh, I’m sorry Wu Ying Jie; it’s just that I don’t see the difference between you and the trash.” I heard a Hebe-wannabe say. I rolled my eyes.
“Oh well, you shouldn’t apologize, but you should pay the bill for the cleaning of my skirt, though. If you don’t, you can talk to my lawyer. And by the way, I may be trashy, but at least I admit it, instead of hiding it behind some crazy, dirty lie” I said, and stared the girl down. If everyone thought I was a , why not have some fun and act like a ? Being a saint wouldn’t make them see me in a different light, anyways. They had a clique that decided what they meant about me.
“And if I refuse to pay for the cleansing of your skirt, exactly what will happen? Face it, Wu Ying Jie. Everything you touch becomes trash.” The little wannabe said.
“Then you better run away, ‘cause if you refuse to pay, I’ll touch your little boyfriend” – I looked at the guy next to her – “right now.” I rolled my eyes in the y way that Hebe usually did it. Someone poked my shoulder. I turned around and faced Selina.
“Heey, Sel!” I smiled, and hugged her. I had already forgotten about the annoying Hebe-wannabe.
“Gui Gui?” Selina asked, with teary eyes. “Gui Gui, Hebe replaced me with this new girl… You know, Show’s girlfriend… and…” she broke in to tears. I looked at the people staring.
“Just a sec, Sel” I said, and turned to our crowd. “Look, this is a private matter, so if you would please leave, this won’t get ugly. I don’t care HOW much you hate me, but you shouldn’t take that out on Selina.” I said, and dragged her a bit away.
“Look, Sel, you don’t need Hebe anymore. You don’t need to serve a queen bee who will never be satisfied. All we need to do now is to have fun, and be us… And by the way, Hebe deserves having that , Jolin Tsai on her side – she’s even more evil than the dark lord herself” I said. Both Selina and I laughed.
“Heard it” someone said from behind. We turned around, and faced the clique. I smiled in a fake way, and then rolled my eyes.
“Look, Queen Hebe, no matter how much we would like to tan in you personal sunshine, we don’t have the time. Bye es” I said, and smiled in an evil way. It was not that I really hated Ella and Hebe, but the fact that Jolin was now a clique-girl meant that I had to be agienst them.
“Oh, I don’t think that you’re gonna leave now, ‘cause if you do, the whole school will know about your secret relationship with Aaron Yan. That’s not you want, is it?” Hebe asked with a cruel smile.
“Oh, how sweet, your new friend taught you how to blackmail. Well I can do that too. J, do Hebe and Ella know about how you got your fortune?” I asked, with a smirk on my face.
“Let her go, Hebe, we’ll get her another time anyways.” Jolin said, staring me down.

I was in class, and annoyed of the constantly whispering people. Luckily, I was sitting next to Selina, and we had the chance to plan out the look of our new clique.
“Well, I was thinking more like a rebel look… You know half-short layered hair with bangs, pale skin, red lipstick, killer stilettos, skinny jeans, male hats…” I whispered. We had to be cool and glamorous, but we couldn’t seem like a wannabe clique. That would ruin our reputation, before we even had the chance to say anything.
“I kinda like it… Glamorous rebels of course… Glamorous rebels in expensive designer shoes” Selina smiled. I smiled back at her. Selina and I was the perfect match, and she was probably the only person that I world share my throne with. Well… I would also share it with Aaron, of course. Selina was always a little bit more beautiful than me, but I was always better dressed than her.
“Then it’s settled” I smiled happily.
“Cool… Let’s go shopping after school, then” she looked cheerfully at me.
“Oh, sorry, but I have this parent-teacher-thingy… Can’t we go tomorrow?” I asked her.
“Sure!” she almost shouted. The teacher stared us down, and we started whispering again. “But we also need these cool nicknames that everyone in some time will call us… Do you have an English name?” she asked, whispering.
“Of course I do, but it .” I sighed. “It’s Even”
“Then… You call Jolin J, right? Then why don’t I call you E, then you can call me S?” Selina asked, still whispering. I giggled.
“Listen, Sel… If this was gossip girl, which I know the nicknames are inspired by, you wouldn’t be Serena… You would be Jenny” I smirked.
“Well, Jenny was my favorite back in season two… In season three she turned a ” Selina shrugged.
“I agree… People have always been comparing me to Blair, though. The smart, tactic, y queen bee” I smiled.
“Well, it kinda suits you… Blair has a nice side two, everyone just expects her to be a because of her background. In real life, it’s Serena who’s tricking her to be a . Everyone knows how much Blair cares about Serena” Selina yawned.
“Yeah, I know…”

I was staring at my teachers, who were sitting on the other end of a small table. Next to me, my mother was sitting.
“Well, Wu Ying Jie is a pretty good student. Lately, she has stopped concentrating in class though, which makes us worried.” My drama teacher said.
“Well, you could’ve prevented me from being like that, by not transferring that little , Jolin Tsai into our high-class school. She doesn’t belong here.” I looked at the teachers in a challenging way. My mother turned pale when I mentioned Jolin’s name.
“Jolin Tsai goes to this school? Ying Jie, why didn’t you tell me about this?” my mother asked me, in a blaming way.
“I’m sorry, mommy. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that my secret sister that you and daddy never planned telling me about goes to my school. I’m sorry that she has hired people in the past to ruin my life. I’m sorry that she’s a , and I’m sorry that I’m gonna make her regret it. Tootles” I said, and waved to her and the teachers. Then I called Selina, and asked her if we were gonna go shopping.

I grabbed an expensive pink tulle skirt.
“This would look amazing under my uniform skirt! You know, with just the end hanging out” I smiled in a cheerful way. It was a long time since I had as much fun as I had with Show, Selina and Aaron. We were a brilliant clique. We didn’t care about anyone.
“Oh my gosh, that would be so cool! Then I want to buy these!” she said, and found a bunch of necklaces that really rocked. I turned my thumb up. We bought the stuff, and went on to a shoe store. We bought around ten pairs of designer stilettos. I had never been this random before either. We had just randomly taken the subway to London, though we were not allowed to. It was thrilling.
“Show’s party is in next week… Shouldn’t we go to Harrods [a huge department store] and pick up our dresses?” Selina asked.
“Sure!” I smiled happily. We got a cap, and drove to the big department store. Then we got out, and found the dress apartment. We looked at, and tried on dresses for nearly an hour before deciding. I was going to wear a really cute dress by D&G [http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/c/women,dressesandskirts/p/000000000001956608] and Selina had decided to wear this really cool, glamorous black dress [http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/c/women,dressesandskirts/p/000000000002001925]. Both of us had decided to go for black Jimmy Choo stilettos.

I weak had passed, and it was the day of Show’s party. Selina was going with this random, hot senior, Show was going with this extremely pretty tourist from Denmark, and I myself, was going with Aaron (who was wearing an Armani suit – OMG!). My layered hair had been straightened, and teased for extra volume. It was very important that we were the most glamorous clique, as the clique-girls were coming, and we wanted to outshine them. The guests had already started to arrive.
“Gui Gui, Selina, let me introduce my date. This is Ida though she prefers to be called Blitz. She’s in England with her two best friends, and they’re originally from Denmark.” Show said, in a nonchalant way. I started up by checking out the girl, Ida’s outfit. She was wearing a really quite dress by a brand I didn’t know, and I pair of just as quite flats. She had a pretty face with soft features, and long golden hair. Her makeup was natural, and not too hard. Her olive-green eyes sparkled everytime she looked at Show. She was perfect for him, though he was a player.
“Hello, Blitz, my name is Wu Ying Jie, but my friends call me Gui Gui… Or, recently, they call me E” I giggled.
“Hi E, I’m Blitz… I’m a friend of Show” Ida smiled shyly. I smiled back at her.
“Friend my ” Selina said in an annoyed way. I couldn’t help but laugh a little. Ida laughed too, and then she smirked. She had very white teeth.
“Hey, let’s find Aaron!” I said, and started looking for my beloved boyfriend. And I did find him, but when I saw him, I’d rather not have. How stupid I had been. Hebe like, controlled Aaron, how could I have thought that he wouldn’t get back with her? It was logic. Still it hurt a lot to see my boyfriend with his tongue down in . I saw Jolin standing, laughing next to them. I was angry. I had actually never been this angry at a betraying boyfriend before. I had never loved a betraying boyfriend this much before. I shouldn’t have been with him. I really shouldn’t.
“Aaron Yan… How could you do this to me?! I finally opened up to someone, and then you just… Do something like this?! Sick bastard!” I almost screamed while crying. I then made his cheek hurt and walked away perfectly, though I was wearing killer-heels. I looked at Show and his date. I couldn’t say goodbye to him while crying, so I just left.
“Gui Gui! Gui Gui, wait!” I heard Aaron yell behind me. I was running, and he was chasing me.
“No, Aaron Yan, I won’t wait for you! I won’t wait for you anymore” I turned around, so he could see my face. It was probably not very tempting, but whatever.
“But… But I love you” I saw tears falling down on his cheeks, but I didn’t care.
“But you don’t love me enough, do you, Aaron Yan? That speech you made last week was very good, but wasn’t it just empty words?” I asked him, looking more like it was a fact than a question.
“Listen… It wasn’t empty words, Hebe can go to hell, I love YOU”
“If you really love me, then you’ll let me be. If you really did love me, you would’ve respected our relationship. If you really did love me, you wouldn’t have kissed your ex at a public party. Oh, and by the way, I would prefer if you didn’t call me Gui Gui, as no one does anymore. And prepare to see my y site soon, ‘cause I ain’t letting this fly. Don’t get me wrong, I know that Jolin made you do it, and that it isn’t your fault, and whatever, but I can’t take drama right now, as I’ve just gotten out of a lot of it, and I think that it’s the best thing that we don’t see each other, as you kind of make me act all y.” I said, and looked at him in a serious way.
“I don’t understand, I thought you loved me” he looked at me in a sad way. How I wanted to kiss him just in that moment.
“I do, Aaron, but I don’t like the person I become when you’re mine. This week, I’ve been even worse that when I was the queen, and I don’t like that. Bye.” I looked at him, and then walked away.
“Gui Gui, wait!”
“No.”

I was sitting in me and Selina’s room, with a huge bag of ice cream, a spoon, and messy hair. I had Mascara marks down my cheeks, and looked like crap.
“Aaron’s calling again.” I said, and stared my phone down.
“Look, E, he has been calling constantly the last three days, and if you really don’t wanna hear from him, you should probably block his phone number, so that he can’t call you…” Selina looked at me in a worried way. “Oh, and I have a way to get revenge at Jolin.”
“Really? Please tell me about it; I need all the revenge and ice cream that I can possibly get…” I smiled a little, but then returned to my cherry-flavored ice cream. Selina dialed a number on her cell phone, and looked sneaky.
“Hello daddy, it’s Selina” she said in a sad voice.
“Daddy, this girl in my school, Jolin Tsai has been bullying me, and I really don’t know why… She threw my books in the toilet; she cut wholes in my clothes, she even…” – Selina sobbed – “she even made my friend’s boyfriend leave her, and… And it’s really not fair.” She smirked at my. I tried to hold back my laughter, which I luckily could.
“So you’re speaking to the headmaster, thank you daddy, I love you! Bye” Selina said, and hung up. “If she doesn’t get expelled, she will at least get detention for a few months” Selina smirked.
“Well… Now see, that was a clever idea. Let’s see what I have in my mind.” I said, and smiled. Then I dialed another phone number.
“Hello? I’m looking for Jeanette Tian, the mother of Hebe in London.” I said, and got put through to a phone number. In this way, no one could see my caller ID.
“Hello, its Jeanette?” I heard an annoying voice say.
“Hello Mrs. Tian, this is one of Hebe’s friends from school, my name is Jolin Tsai.” I said, in a y voice. This could take both Jolin and Hebe down.
“Hello, Jolin…” Hebe’s mother sounded bored.
“Hebe didn’t want me to tell you this, Mrs. Tian, but I think you have the right to know… You’re gonna be a grandmother!” I said, and sounded excited.
“Wait… Hebe’s pregnant? Oh my gosh, the tart isn’t even eighteen yet, and she already starts to ruin my reputation? Please tell me that Aaron Yan is the father” her mother sounded pleading. Well, Aaron had been cheating on me, so making her think that he was the engraver, wasn’t such a bad idea after all.
“It it Aaron Yan who’s the father… Though he’s been hanging out quite a lot with this named Wu Ying Jie lately… According to rumors, he made her think that he loved her, and then kissed your daughter in front of her. Not that I care about her, I hate the , but it’s still sad…” I started to feel a little bad. The new me didn’t really like the methods that the old me was using.
“Well, thank you, I will make sure that my daughter’s okay. Bye Jolin” Hebe’s mother said, and hung up. Selina just stared at me.
“Since when did you get this talented? And why did you call Hebe’s mother, and not Jolin’s?” She asked, looking un-understanding.
“Well, first, Jolin knows this really embarrassing secret about me, that she will tell everyone about if I called her mom, and second… If I use Jolin’s name, Hebe will be furious, and probably kick Jolin out of the clique.” I winked.
“You’re really clever… But what’s the secret?” Selina asked, wondering.
“Okay, I trust you, so I guess its okay to tell you. About the same time my mother got pregnant with me, my daddy engraved another woman too; Jolin’s mother. I and Jolin share the same father, which kinda makes us siblings…” My stomach started hurting.
“No way… Why would Jolin be such a towards you, if she knows that she’s your sister?” Selina asked.
“Well, jealousy I guess… Our father chose my family, not hers, which makes him automatically choose me instead of her. She doesn’t want me to be happy, because I got to know our father, and she didn’t.” I looked sad. The truth was already out; three people knew, and there was only more to come.

***
PREVIEW:
“Oh my gosh Wu Ying Jie, you look awesome! I can’t believe we treated you like trash… I’m SO sorry” A random wannabe said. It annoyed.
“Get out of my sight, or you will be treated like trash.” I warned her. She hurried away.

***
Hiii guys (:
I had an amazing day Sunday, please congratulate me xD
I had the day off today, so I could write I looooong chappie for you guys, and here the results are (:
Five pages in Microsoft word… That’s quite a lot, you know…
Anyways, my grandpa got to the hospital today, and he will problably get discharged soon, and I don’t even know why I’m telling you…
I guess I kinda see you guys as my friends? (:
So, I’ll be going for school tomorrow (math and geography… I think I’m gonna throw up)…
See you guys soon (:
Thanks for all the wonderful comments (:
Xoxo
-Gril4Life