007. Practice Room Shenanigans

Iridescent Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ 007.}
Practice Room Shenanigans.

- Narrator's P.O.V -

As soon as Mingyu walked into his class, everyone started whispering madly.

Mingyu looked around, confused as to this action of his classmates.

He caught sight of Jung Eunbi and Minghao, who were table-mates for the term. He raised his eyebrows as he made his way to his seat. 

Jung Eunbi and Minghao simply turned their heads and pointed their fingers to his desk.

He followed their gaze and reached his table at the same time to find a huge paper bag on his table. There was a big tag hanging from the bag, with the sender's name clearly written in large fonts.

Mingyu's face fell immediately and he frowned. "What is this?!" He said and his table-mate looked up.

"Ooh..someone has intentions." His table-mate commented and winked. All Mingyu could do was face-palm and drag his hand down his face.

During the whole class, Mingyu made an effort to pretend that the sender of the gift was absent, avoiding her.

As soon as class ended, Mingyu stormed out of the class with his belongings and Jung Eunbi and Minghao tried to catch up.

Outside of their class, waiting for the 97 liners were Seokmin and Yuna.

"Oh, Mingyu!" Yuna said and Mingyu stopped in his tracks abruptly. "What's with the hurry?" Seokmin asked as Seokmin and Yuna walked to Mingyu. Minghao and Jung Eun appeared beside Seokmin and Yuna shortly.

Before Mingyu could answer, Yuna caught sight of the gift bag Mingyu was holding. "Mingyu, what's with that bag?"

Mingyu made a sad expression and Minghao immediately asked, "Who was it from?" Jung Eun read Mingyu's sad expression and cocked her head to the side.

"Perhaps...your assigned-" Jung Eunbi started and Mingyu put his hand out, gesturing her to not finish her sentence. Seokmin breathed out with a chuckle.

"This is amusing." Seokmin commented and Jung Eun, Yuna and Minghao nodded. Mingyu shook his head and sighed. "Good luck." Minghao said and Mingyu didn't feel any better.

"I'm so dead!" Mingyu said and almost fell to his knees. "Actor in the making." Minghao commented and Mingyu looked ready to bicker with Minghao, as usual.

"Let's go, friends!" Seokmin said enthusiatically to stop the bicker he knew that was going to start and wedged himself in between Mingyu and Minghao. Jung Eun and Yuna exchanged glances and smiles before following the 3 Seventeen 97 liners. 

The 3 Seventeen 97 liners and 2 GFriend 97 liners split ways and as soon as the other Seventeen members saw the gift bag with the name on it they bursted out laughing.

"Our Mingyu is being adored even before we officially debuted." Wonwoo said excitedly and Mingyu glared at him. Junghan did the signature 'Adore U' action when Wonwoo mentioned 'adore'

After Seungcheol found out about Mingyu's relationship with Sojung, all that ran through his mind now pertaining to Mingyu was, 'How would Sojung react to it?'

"Mingyu, have fun with her!" Jihoon said out sarcastically and Mingyu wanted to run into a wall. 

'Mingyu, pull yourself together. It's just a girl, you can do this.' Mingyu's inner voice resonated in him, enlightening him. 

Mingyu breathed in and turned to his group members, with a determined look on his face, "It's just a girl from my class. I can do this." Mingyu said convictedly and they clapped and whistled for the boy.

"That's the way!" Junghan said proudly, pumping the air.

Mingyu proceeded to hit the wall like a real man but he lost his balance and hit the wall. bursted out laughing again.

---------

Seventeen and GFriend were now in the dance studio. They sat in a circle with GFriend on one side and Seventeen on the other. Seungcheol and Sojung sat together.

"The school's anniversary is coming up. As we are the rookies of this year, we have been requested to perform." Seungcheol said and introduced the reason for this meeting.

"They want a special performance and collaboration between our groups and they have high expectations for us." Sojung explained further.

"So for today's agenda, we'll be thinking of some ideas and maybe you guys can think of choreographies." Seungcheol continued and the rest of the Seventeen and GFriend nodded.

"What do you think we should include in this performance?" Yerin asked and after some thought, Seungkwan suggested, "We can do some pairwork."

"Like between the GFriend and Seventeen members?" Minghao built on Seungkwan's suggestion and he nodded.

"But we don't have an equal number." Jisoo pointed out and it was clearly written on the GFriend and Seventeen members faces that they forgot about the unequal distribution.

"Maybe, one GFriend member can partner two guys for different segments and one of the members might have to partner three people or-" Hwang Eun suggested but stopped when Jihoon waved his hand wildly.

"I'll volunteer myself out of the pairwork!" Jihoon said and the Seventeen members laughed. "Jihoon, just try it first and we'll see later." Seungcheol said after he was done laughing.

"I think we should start the choreo and warm up first!" Sojung said and they all nodded. They decided on a tentative song to dance to and they started warming up.

As they were all warming up, ideas were rapidly streaming into Soonyoung's head and he turned to the nearest GFriend member. 'Jung Eun' Sooyoung's mind registered her as he spotted but his mouth spoke faster than his brain.

"Jung Eunbi-ssi, would you mind helping me with some choreography?" Soonyoung asked politely as Jung Eun finished her warm up.

Jung Eun's eyes widened and she pointed to herself. Soonyoung simply nodded and he walked closer to her.

"I'll try to be careful and you've got to trust me." Soonyoung said and Jung Eun's widened slightly but she gave him a smile and nodded her head. The two got to work quickly, Soonyoung instructing her carefully.

Everything was going smoothly and they had grins on their faces at how well the choreography was working out. 'I'm even more amzaed at his skill.' Jung Eun thought as Soonyoung spun her around.

'She's not bad at dancing.' Soonyoung mentally commented as he tried to organise the choreography in his head.

"Now, I'll have to lift you." Soonyoung said and Jung Eun's smile dropped. "But I'm so heavy!" Jung Eun unknowingly said it in a cute way that Soonyoung was stunned. He gave a chuckle before responding.

"It's alright!" Sooyoung said with a smile and taught her the position so that he could lift her.

"So we'll start here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter