020. Going Higher.

Iridescent Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ 020. }
Going Higher.

- Narrator's P.O.V -

Yewon waved at SinB, who had to leave for her photoshoot competition. As Yewon's hand dropped to her side, two people stood beside her. She looked to the left and right and she smiled.

"Let's go, Yewon!" Hansol, who was on her right said and Seungkwan nodded.

As their classrooms was located at the far end of the campus, they had to take the connecting bridge which was long way. The bridge allowed a '360' view of the school.

The 3 98 liners started talking about their day and how classes were until Seungkwan's sharp eyes caught something. Seungkwan stopped walking and looked out, squinting his eyes a bit.

Yewon and Hansol turned around and saw Seungkwan focused on something below. Yewon and Hansol walked to him and tried to spot what he was seeing.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Wonwoo hyung!"

Seungkwan, who was in the middle of Yewon and Hansol, nodded. Even though Hansol, Seungkwan and Yewon were very far away and high up, they could see Wonwoo and Yerin standing in front of each other.

They stood there like mannequins as they watched Yerin and Wonwoo speaking to each other. Even when Wonwoo turned away, the 3 98 liners could sense the tension and were gripping the railing of the bridge tightly.

Their jaws dropped slightly when Yerin back-hugged Wonwoo. Yewon almost squealed.

Soon, they saw Yerin and Wonwoo wearing huge grins and they hugged. As if on cue, the three 98 liners cheered and high-fived each other.

"Do you guys know what this means?" Seungkwan said and Hansol excitedly said, "Soonyoung hyung and Eunha noona have to go on a date!"

"That's right!" Yewon said, smiling happily. She was happy for Yerin. They walked to meet the other Seventeen and GFriend members.

Meanwhile, Junhui just ended his mentoring session with a Chinese student, Winwin, and was walking to the cafeteria to get a drink. He walked to the study bench he and the other 96 liners frequent.

He opened the cap of the isotonic drink and starting drinking. His eye caught something and he choked and almost spit out his drink. As he was coughing, he walked to the window to take a closer look at the sight.

"Jeon Wonwoo?" Junhui said and looked to the girl beside Wonwoo.

"Jung Yerin!" Junhui said, his eyes widening as he witnessed the sight infront of him. Jihoon saw Junhui from afar and walked to him. After looking at Junhui's shocked state, Jihoon followed where his eyes were and his jaw dropped.

"What just happpened?" Jihoon asked and Junhui answered, "Middle-school origin.", his eyes still fixed on Wonwoo and Yerin.

"Wow, Jeon Wonwoo finally did it.."Jihoon said, still stunned and dazed. Junhui only continued nodding.

SinB and Mingyu were sitting side by side on the bus. They were on their way to the photoshoot.

Their phones buzzed at the same time and they checked immediately.

Hansol Vernon:
MIDDLE-SCHOOL ORIGIN JUST GOT REAL!

Woori Jihoon:
You saw it too?!

Kim Yewon:
Seungkwan, Hansol and I saw it from the connecting bridge!

Wen-Moon Junhui:
I SAW IT TOO.

SinB and Mingyu saw this from their phone and looked at each other.

"Mingyu, I'm not seeing things right?" SinB said as she blinked many times before looking at her phone screen again. 

"I was going to ask you that!" Mingyu said, his eyes still glued to whatever was said on the chat.

Soonyoung Kwon:
Are you guys sure? You might have seen it wrongly!

Woori Jihoon sent a photo

SinB covered to stop herself from screaming. She hit Mingyu's shoulder repeatedly, unable to control herself. Mingyu didn't feel SinB's hits and examined the photo carefully before turning to SinB. Mingyu broke out into a smile and they high-fived each other.

"Jeon Wonwoo has become a man!" Mingyu said and he could see how hard SinB was trying to manage her excitement.

Josh Hong:
Soonyoung, Eunha, you two should get ready!

"Mingyu," SinB said and Mingyu looked at her. "I'm feeling very happy and motivated all of a sudden!"

"Me too! I'm all hyped up now!" Mingyu said and there was some silence. "Regardless of the concept, let's go all out today. If we need to put aside our friendship, we'll do it." Mingyu continued and SinB nodded resolutely with him.

As soon as SinB and Mingyu were off the bus, SinB started jumping around cheerfully, laughing away. Mingyu smiled at how kid-like she could be. Mingyu took her hand to get her to calm down and he started pulling her.

"Yah, Hwang Eunbi, save the energy for the shoot!" Mingyu said and laughed. SinB was shocked at Mingyu's sudden gesture but she let him pull her to the location shoot.

They arrived at the photoshoot location and as usual, they were briefed and given their outfits. Make-up stylists and hair stylists tend to them and they secretly felt good when the make-up and hair stylist complimented how good-looking they were.

It was a mature, bad- concept this time. There was a camera filming their reactions and behind the scenes again. 

"Today style is the bad girl and bad boy style." SinB said as she looked at her outfit that consisted of a tight crop top, a leather jacket, high waisted short skirt and high-heeled boots. "Time to let out your inner bad girl." Mingyu said to SinB who nodded as she was straightening her skirt. 

"She'll be going up soon since there will be an individual shot before the duo shot." Mingyu explained and soon SinB was called. Mingyu paid attention to SinB as the director told her what to do.

Within the first minute, Mingyu felt he was going crazy mentally as his eyes watched SinB's every move. He had never seen SinB looking so bold, mature and y before.

SinB faced the camera and she bit her lips that had bright red lipstick. Mingyu was mind-blown as SinB looked playfully yet giving the bad girl vibe to the camera. She did her catwalk perfectly and Mingyu was sure SinB did his sister proud.

He never felt such a strong urge before to control his thoughts. He never thought she could pull off this concept and Mingyu thought she did extremely well.

When SinB was done, she heaved a sigh of relief and Mingyu stood up and held out his hands. They exchanged double fives and Mingyu couldn't help but praise SinB.

Soon it was Mingyu's turn, and SinB only found herself being mesmerised and captivated by Mingyu. SinB definitely heard her heart and breath stop when Mingyu smirked to the camera.

'YAH HWANG EUNBI, DON'T THINK TOO FAR!' SinB chanted in head as she tried to keep her facial expressions neutral.

There was a break for the staff before their couple shoot and they sat at their seats. Mingyu started playing with her hair and SinB wasn't bothered by it.

"Ah, you have some stray hairs poking out." Mingyu said and reached over SinB for the hairspray can and comb.

SinB didn't move when Mingyu crossed over her.

Mingyu touched up SinB's hair for her and SinB could only think, 'How can he do everything?'

When Mingyu walked away, SinB glanced at her reflection on the mirror and she was satisfied with her hair.

Soon, it was time for their couple shoot and when SinB and Mingyu heard their names being called, nervousness flashed across their faces. But the moment they stepped into the shooting area, they had confident looks, befitting the style they were supposed to be in.

Like they agreed on, they went all out, doing their best. Mingyu held SinB's waist most of time, only changing how he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter