Goodbye

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After your non-stop bickering with Jinyoung, he finally finished cooking the food.

“Scrumptious pasta for my masters,” he muttered with a lower voice and with some touch of a British accent as he served the food.

The guys let out loud snickers.

Baro gave him a disproving look, “Chef Jinyoung, the food you served didn’t approve by my appetite, I want something better!” he yelled, mimicking Jinyoung’s accent.

He shrugged away the ‘chef-look’ he had and faced Baro, “If you don’t want the food, then don’t eat. Simple as that.”

“Whoa. Chill. I was just… playing?”

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and continued to serve the drinks.

“Are you on your period? You’re so moody.” Baro continued to mock.

Jinyoung glared at him, “One more time, and I’m going to stuff all those food on your mouth.”

“Meanie~” Baro pouted.

“Whatever,” he blunted and went to the kitchen.

You all shook your heads at their childishness.

You all loaded to the couch as Minwoo started to play the movie that you’re all going to watch.

Jinyoung callously went out of the kitchen and rolled his eyes when he saw you all too focused on the show.

CNU suddenly covered Channie’s eyes when a warning was flashed on the screen.

You and Minhee gasped when you saw what the warning was all about, you all panicked when the movie started playing and a not so appropriate scene was being played. Minhyuk immediately pulled the plug.

“YAH! Why did you turn it off?!” Jinyoung suddenly yelled. You unexpectedly threw the pillow that you were clutching on, to him.

“Ow!”

You threw him an ominous glare, then he silently tiptoed out of your sight.

Minwoo took the chance to take his way out to get away from you while you and Jinyoung are bickering.

You growled, “Not so fast Minwoo.”

He jerked up and nervously let out a laugh. “Was that CD yours?”

His eyes widened as he put his finger on his lips, signalling you to keep quiet.

You gritted your teeth. “Minwoo, can I borrow your CD after this party?” Minhyuk cheekily asked.

‘Oh my goodness, I’m surrounded by dirty minded boys.’ You thought.

 

★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰

 

After that little incident a while ago, you decided to just let it slide.

You’re all having fun singing along to the songs that are being played.

Sandeul and Baro performed a dorky dance, and they call it the sprout dance.

You all died laughing at their serious face while they’re doing the steps.

Soon, your friends started to go wild and when I say wild, really wild.

They are already banging their heads at the music and started grooving their bodies like there’s no end. You can’t stop laughing at the weird steps that they’re executing.

While you, Minhee and the guys are having too much fun, you didn’t notice the absence of the two people that is important to you.

Minwoo and Jinyoung just watches you far away while they’re having their man-to-man talk.

“I’m leaving,” Minwoo whispered, breaking the silence between him and Jinyoung.

“What? You don’t need to ask my permission, okay? You can leave now and go home. I’ll just help ~~~~ to clean up. Don’t worry.” Jinyoung blabbered.

Minwoo frowned, “Jinyoung. I’m leaving back to America.”

Jinyoung was shocked. He don’t know what to feel. He felt happy because his rival will already leave but distress at the same time because he knows that ~~~~~ won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter