Sick Jinyoung

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

********************************************************************

Silence echoed inside your room because the awkwardness filled the air.

 

You bit your lip and courageously asked Jinyoung, “Uh… Jinyoung, can I ask you something?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“What’s up with you awhile ago? You could have just pushed me and tell me to get up,”

 

You receive no response from him. He was quite shock and don’t how to answer.

 

You awkwardly laugh, “Haha… Maybe you just bumped your head hard that you hallucinate I’m your girlfriend…” you fake smile, “I just realized you have such a very pretty girlfriend. Good choice. You really know what you like,” You continued while giving him thumbs up.

 

“Yeah. That’s why I’m taking good care of her,” He mumbled through his breath.

 

A glint of jealousy tried to control your body, you want to slap him but you bravely shrugged it off. ‘You can’t be freaking jealous right now, ~~~. You’re different now.’ You thought to yourself.

 

“By the way, does it still hurt?”

 

“I told you, I can endure it,”

 

You stood up and sat across his cramping leg, “Where’s the part that is aching?”

 

“Near the knee cap,” He pointed.

 

“Here?” You pressed your hands against it which made Jinyoung twitched.

 

“Ow! What are you doing?” He painfully bit his lips

 

You didn’t mind him and you continue pressing your hand on his leg. Somehow, he felt pain no more.

 

“Wow. It’s not hurting anymore. What did you do?” He was amazed because he never knew you have this kind of talent.

 

“Massage. I learned it when I was in America. You shouldn’t take long walks again. Remember that you’re getting old,” You slightly grinned at him.

 

“Yah. Come here,” He instructed while you obediently follow.

 

The moment you go near him, he started pinching your cheeks.

 

“Y-yah! That hurts!” You pouted while rubbing your red cheeks.

 

Jinyoung laughed, “It’s getting late. I doubt that those guys will let us out tonight. Let’s just sleep already,” he yawned.

 

“Okay. I’ll just sleep on the floor,” you slowly stood up but Jinyoung grabbed your wrist.

 

“Are you crazy? There’s no mattress and extra comforter. You’ll freeze there. Just… just sleep beside me. There's nothing wrong with it, right?” Jinyoung stuttered as he try not to meet your gaze.

 

“Huh? Ah… ah…. Y-yes. You’re right,” You flounder.

 

You walk to the other side of the bed and nervously tug in the blanket and laid there facing your back to Jinyoung as he quietly dug inside the blanket.

 

“Goodnight,” He muttered while looking at your side.

 

 

“Yeah. Goodnight,” You mumbled and close your eyes shut.

 

He purposely didn’t turn off the lamp knowing you might panic. You remained in your position at the edge of the bed; you don’t want to go near him.

 

SKIP!

 

It was already morning when you tried opening your eyes groggily. You feel something soft in front of you; assuming that it is a ‘pillow’ which is beside you, you scooted even closer and hug it tighter than before.

 

‘Hmmm… smells nice…” You thought as you inhale the nice scent of ‘pillow’.

 

You stopped thinking that it was your pillow when you felt that your back is being . Your eyes flew wide open as you gasped loudly; the first thing you saw is Jinyoung’s smiling face. He is hugging your waist the whole time and you can’t believe that you even moved closer to him and hug him back --- even tighter.

 

“You’re awake already?” He whispered and pouted; his voice is low and husky.

 

“AAHHHHH!” You immediately pushed him and sat up, “Y-you! Since when were you awake?” You pointed at him and cover your body.

 

“Chill. I don’t know how we ended up in that position. I was about to move away but then I saw you sleeping soundly so I have no choice but to be still,” Jinyoung sighed and lazily stretched his body.

 

Your shoulders deflated, as you heaved a deep sigh, “If I know it’ll be like this, I should just sleep on the floor. You stink, Jinyoung,” You stuck your tongue out playfully to cover up your nervousness..

 

“YAH! So that’s what you mean when you said ‘smells nice’?” Jinyoung scamper towards you and started pinching your cheeks again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter