A er

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next morning came, you still completely trying to ignore your bestfriends. You tried not crossing with their path specially Jinyoung and even not looking at them. They tried to talk to you but it is as if they are talking to the wind. Throughout the class, Jinyoung is glaring at you.

 

Until you get an idea...

 

Dismissal came and you approached them first, "YO!" You raised your right hand to them still trying not to exchange eye contact with Jinyoung.

 

They were shocked with your first move.

 

"Well, well, well, now you're talking to us!" Sandeul raised an eyebrow at you.

 

You rubbed your neck, "Sorry for that. erm~~"

 

"Do you want to say something? Let's go hang out!" Gongchan offered you and cling his arm on you.

 

"Yes, I want to introduce you to someone and I know we could hang out with her."

 

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HER'?" CNU and Baro asked you in chorus.

 

"Minhee-ah, you can come out now," you waved your hand and instructed a cute girl to come out from behind the tree.

 

She immediately run behind you and tugged in your shirt.

 

"CUTEEEEE! Finally! You brought us a girl?" Baro asked you excitedly.

 

His eyes are spakling like he just saw his ideal girl. He wrapped his arm around Minhee's shoulder and smile at her.

 

"IDIOT! I'm dating her so NO TOUCH!" You remove Baro's arm from her.

 

The rest of your bestfriends froze in their spot, they're shock for what just happened. They can't believe you did this.

 

"I came to you right now to introduce her because I can't keep the secret anymore. So, Sor---"

 

You were interrupted by Jinyoung again. He yanked you away from everyone. For the past few da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter