A Get-together

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

Lunch break came; you stood up from your seat and signaled Minhee to come with you to the canteen. You still ignore Minwoo who is making his way to follow you around. Your best friends start approaching you.

 

“Yo!” You greeted them.

 

They all bowed including Jinyoung, “WE ARE SO SORRY!”

 

You look around; some of your classmates are looking at you.

 

“Yah~ people are looking. Stop it. It’s okay. I’m so sorry too,” you helped them straighten up.

 

“We want to make it up to you” CNU blurted in.

 

Minwoo gave all of you a smile. He’s happy that everything’s fine now and it’s already clear to them. You started tearing up but you hold it.

 

“Let’s go to the canteen and eat!” Gongchan wrapped around his arm to your shoulder and dragged you outside the classroom.

 

SKIP!

 

You arrived at the canteen together with your best friends, Minhee, Minhyuk who just came right on-time and Minwoo who’s following you. You all went to a vacant table and seated there.. The first one who welcomed all of you is Minjin.

 

“Hey babe!” Minjin greeted Jinyoung and seat beside him; linking her arm with his.

 

However, Jinyoung replied her with a sly grin and give her a what-are-you-doing-contract’s-over look. You felt a smack on your heart and glared at them secretly. Minwoo asked who is she but you ignore him.

 

“Sorry guys but I think it’s a bit crowded here. We’ll just look for another table. See you,” You excused and Minwoo, Minhyuk and Minhee followed you suit.

 

“Huh? Okay then, see you,” Sandeul bid goodbye,

 

Jinyoung looked at you, he wanted to shoo Minjin but he can’t because she’s a girl. You don’t want to see some flirting mania right in front of your eyes. The 4 of you went to another table far away from their’s. You were asked to go and take your orders while Minwoo is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter