The Feeling of Being Hurt

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*****************************************************************

Days passed but you and your best friends still haven’t got a talk. You are in the canteen, taking the orders of Minhyuk and Minhee when suddenly, you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Minjin’s shocked wet face; her water was spilled on her because of you.

 

“Omo! Sorry!” You hurriedly get your hanky from your pocket and hand it to her.

 

“Damn it !” Minjin immediately slapped your hands away.

 

She heaved a deep sigh and rolled her eyes before she spilled the remaining water she have on you.

 

You were shocked, “I-I’m,”

 

Minjin slapped your wet face before you finished your sentence, “That’s for clinging on my boyfriend,”

 

You gasped as you touch your painful cheek and stood there, frozen. All the students are staring at the two of you.

 

“What happened here?” Jinyoung asked as he approaches Minjin together with your best friends.

 

Suddenly, Minjin burst out into tears, “S-she started it! She spilled the water to my face. Look at me oppa!” She pouted while giving you a glare.

 

You smirked and glared back at her knowing that she is just acting.

 

Jinyoung looked at you with a flame of anger in his eyes, “I can’t believe you did this to her, ~~~! ARE YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter