ert. Jerk. Dumb.

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCW6Lmeevcs

 

You twitched at the sudden brightness that went across your face.

You carefully opened your eyes and saw the sunrays beautifully making its way on your window.

Ah, what a pretty morning. It was a beautiful canvas, and then suddenly it trampled down into a nightmare when you felt arms tightening around your waist. Your eyes widen in shock as you slowly tried to sink in what’s happening.

You turned your head and saw Jinyoung sleepily mumbling incoherent words beside you.

You noticed your position and a deep shade of red started to cover your cheeks.

WHAT HAPPENED, you thought.

Out of nowhere, you clutch your pillow and started to smash Jinyoung with it.

“Ow, ow, ow,” Jinyoung yelped, wakening from his slumber.

You continued hitting him with your pillow, “YOU ERT UGH!”

“H-hey! Stop!” Jinyoung yelled as he kept on avoiding the hits.

“How dare you sleep with me. WHAT ARE YOU?”

“STOP OR YOU’LL REGRET IT IF YOU WON’T,” he growled.

That didn’t stop you from giving him more hits.

Suddenly, you let out a loud squeak when he held the pillow you were holding and pinned you down on the bed.

“I told you… You’ll regret it,” he mumbled seductively. You gulped but you’re still trying to put up an I’m-not-scared façade.

“Jerk. ert. Dumb.” You whispered.

Jinyoung leaned closer, “You’re perfectly aware that I can hear you right?”

You glared at him. “That won’t work, missy,” he smirked.

You gave him the most angelic smile that you can have.

He plastered a confused face. “Two-faced?” he mumbled. You kicked your feet perfectly to hit his crotch.

Moments later, he’s already rolling on the bed, dying because of pain. You straightened your shirt and gave him a smirk.

“That’s nothing compared to what I’ve done with the other erts before,” you winked at him and continued to the bathroom to do your routine.

When you’re done already, you went out of the bathroom and saw Jinyoung already letting out some tears. “Oooops, did I hit it pretty hard?” you asked.

He gave you a death glare and you replied it by rolling your eyes. “Serves you right.”

You went on the kitchen and started to prepare for breakfast. You heard your phone rang and answered it right away.

“Morning” you muttered.

You heard a chuckle from the other line, “Hello and G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter