Minwoo's here

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

You arrived at your school. The rest of your best friends stare at the two of you as you enter the classroom. They all furrowed their eyebrows and questions start forming in their minds as Jinyoung approach them. Well, you still can’t face the rest of them, thinking they’re still mad at you. So you just go to your own chair and start talking to Minhee.

 

“Did hell just freeze?” Baro asked.

 

“Huh?” He said as you sat on the chair.

 

“He means did you and ~~~~ just get together again?” CNU explained; facing him.

 

Jinyoung lowered his head, “Yes. And we should say sorry to her. Everything is just misunderstanding,”

 

“WHAT?! We all did see she enter that bar,” Sandeul blurted in.

 

“No. Minwoo explained to me everything,”

 

“What everything? Tell us,” Gongchan started mocking in.

 

Jinyoung started telling the whole story to them and everyone started tearing up when they knew what happened to you in America. They all feel sorry and want to make it up to you.

 

“I didn’t know that ~~~ carry this stuff on her own,” Sandeul started wiping his tears.

 

“Why didn’t she tell us?” A sad Baro sneezed after crying.

 

“Because it’s painful to her to still remember what happened, silly,” CNU rolled his eyes.

 

“Why don’t you try to be so you know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter