Giving up...

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The play started and so far, it was going oh so well.

Jinyoung had this facade that looked like he was a real prince.

Same thing goes to you, the audience are all tuned in your play.

The ending is already on it's way.

Phillip (Jinyoung) throws the sword at the villain (or the dragon in the play) and killed it. Jinyoung and the other characters went inside the castle and up to the tower, where Aurora (you), lies on the bed. Jinyoung slowly walks towards you and gives you a 'supposedly' faint kiss on the lips.

Beads of sweat started to form on your forehead.

You don't know what to feel.

Your heart will just burst any time by now.

As much as you hated the predicament that you're in, you can't just ruin the play that all of you have been working hard for.

You can feel Jinyoung's coming closer and closer to you.

You're feeling something bad eventhough you all agreed that the kiss in the play will just be fake, and nothing more.

Of course, knowing how naughty Jinyoung is, you had this thinking that he might DO it, but there's also something in you that says, he won't.

You're just in a complete dilemma right now. You just don't know if you're going to get mad or be happy because you are Jinyoung's partner in this play.

Lots of things are roaming in your mind when all of it suddenly stopped as you felt soft lips on yours.

Your eyes are closed but you can't deny the fact that you're shocked. There are only two things that you're only thinking of, to kiss back, or to snapped out and push him off.

You bit your lip and decided to just go on with the play.

Aurora (you) awakens, and as soon as you saw Phillip (Jinyoung), a smile started to track your lips.

You played along so well. 

Everyone started to stand and give you all a standing ovation. 

The play ended. As soon as the curtain closed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter