A Phonecall

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**********************************************************************************************************

It has been a long day since you left. There’s a sad atmosphere going on between your friends. The laughs, the jokes, the very happy aura was lessened now that you’re not around them anymore. Sandeul and Baro would try to crack jokes, yes, they will laugh, but the laughter won’t last that long. When you’re still with them even if it’s a lame joke, you will still laugh the hardest and the longest among them.

 

“Hyung, do you know the reason why ~~~~ left?” Gongchan mocked his table and turned to Jinyoung.

 

His eyes started to be filled with tears as he reminisces the moment you turn your back on them and leave. Jinyoung didn’t say anything, not a word or any sound. He remained quiet all the time since you left, as if he’s thinking something deep. No one said a thing until Baro stood up from his chair and grabbed Jinyoung’s collars.

 

“HYUNG!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

He turned mad red. He’s already shaking out of his anger. Everyone are startled, they all stopped eating when they saw Baro doing it to Jinyoung. On the other hand, Jinyoung remained calm and quiet with a blank expression on his face. That kind of emotionless face made Baro angrier.

 

“YOU! If it wasn’t you who dumped her like that, she will never leave us.” Baro’s eyes blurred and let out his tears with a blink.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jinyoung said with his head hanging low.

 

Baro then released him from his grip.

 

“This isn’t right, Baro. You know ~~~~ won’t be happy if she saw you like that.” Shinwoo told him with worried eyes.

 

He held Jinyoung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter