Welcome Home

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**********************************************************

3 years has passed since you left Korea... your bestfriends... your family... and of course, the one who broke your heart

 

 "Why is Jinyoung hyung didn't come? I thought he wants to have fun?" Sandeul blurted out after nibbling some of the fruits that was on their table.

 

They were on a bar. Almost all the place where they hang out seems to change after you left. They never go to a bar or a club before because they want the 6 of you complete and since you and Gongchan don't want to... and now that you're gone, there's no more reason to hold it and they know it's okay for you. The good thing is, they still keep themselves private and don't allow each other to touch or flirt with other girls.

 

"I dunno. Maybe he still think that we should be complete." Shinwoo drinks another glass of soju since he's at the right age already.

 

"Let him be. He's the reason why this happened. Anyway, I gotta go to the bathroom." Baro slightly made his way to the bathroom while forcing himself bump to the people who are currently on the dance floor.

 

He has made his way, the comfort room for boys and girls are just facing opposite to each other. Some drunk people are rushing to go inside to do their thing and come face to face with the toilet. Baro was about to open the door to the boy's comfort room when he saw a 'BOY' about to enter the girl's comfort room.

 

"Hey! Excuse me but you'll be entering the wrong way. If you don't want to be pulled out by the bouncers, here's the way to bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter