Double date!

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************************************************

"Minhee-ah. Please do me another favor," You pleaded to your friend through the phone.

 

"What is it again, ~~~?"

 

"Can you pretend as my girlfriend again?

 

"But you told me the last time that I'll do it once,"

 

"I know and we succeeded, and now, Jinyoung has confessed that he has a girlfriend already," you mumbled trying to hide the sad tone in your voice.

 

"Are you happy with the outcome?" She asked with an obvious concerned tone.

 

"Minhee..." you sighed.

 

"Fine fine. I'll help you. What's the plan?"

 

"Well, Jinyoung asked for a double date. Let's just casually act like we're together,"

 

"That Jinyoung won't really stop bothering you huh?!" She yelled with frustration

 

"Soothe yourself. I'm the one who made this anyway,"

 

"Ugh! You're such a good girl,"

 

You chuckled, "Thank you, girl,"

 

"Yeah yeah. I'll hang up,"

 

You smiled, at least there is still someone who can understand  you somehow. The day came. You were anxious of what's gonna happen. You and Minhee decided to just call Minhyuk so he can drive you to the place where Jinyoung said you'll meet them.

 

"Minhee, I feel like I'm going to collapse any time by now," you said feeling really nervous.

 

Minhee just rolled her eyes jokingly then chuckled.

 

Minhyuk watches the two of you on his rare view mirror, "~~~. There's a question that keeps bothering me," he butted in.

 

You threw him a questioning look, "What is it?" You smiled.

 

"What happened to you when you were in America?" He uttered.

 

You were frozen in your spot. Awkward silence dominated the place. Thankfully, you already arrived on the place and you were saved. You heaved a sigh of relief. You got off the car first.

 

"Thanks Minhyuk," Minhee said.

 

"Yeah. Thank you hyu--, I mean Oppa," you grinned.

 

Minhyuk smiled,"YAH! You two, call me when you're done with that ridiculous double date," 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter