This is what we call "NIGHT"

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**********************************************************************

While everybody’s busy enjoying the warm weather and the cool splash of the beach water, the members are busy doing something that they have planned for you.

 

“Channie! Have you found ~~~’s luggage already?” Baro whispered while they’re on the process of their evil plan.

 

“FOUND IT!” Channie suddenly yelled.

 

Deullie immediately covered his mouth, “Sssshhh! Be quiet!”

 

“Sorry," He whispered.

 

CNU held another luggage that completely looked like your bag, “Change it now! Before somebody sees us,”

 

**************************************

 

You’re busy wandering around, really in deep thought because of what Jinyoung just told you.

 

“Those lips… is like the sky…” You heard his voice as the scene a while ago flashed back.

 

You can’t help but to blush whenever you remembered it.

 

“~~~. Hold yourself. You can’t fall for him again. You can’t go back to the old you! Or Jinyoung will win and break your heart again,” you sighed and mumbled to yourself.

 

You were snapped out of your thoughts when somebody pushed you to the water. You turned around and saw your friends smiling oh so innocently.

 

“YAH! Ran away now or you’ll regret it,” you yelled.

 

Baro snickered jokingly, “Oh, I’m scared,”

 

“Let’s see if you’re not that klutz anymore. Try to catch us,” Channie added teasingly.

 

“UGH! I’ll definitely catch you!” You guys played around until you got exhausted and wet.

 

They were so proud of you since for the first time, you caught them up in your little tag race. All of you lay down on the shore and decided to dry up while watching the scenery.

 

“That was fun! I haven’t played like that for like forever!” You panted, spreading out your arms on the sand.

 

“Yeah. Since you left us without formal goodbye,” CNU mumbled.

 

There was a minute of silence when Deullie suddenly spoke, “It doesn’t matter now. At least ~~~ came back and she’s with us now,”

 

You smiled then Baro’s scaring voice came, “Yeah, but a different one,”

 

Your mouth is shut the whole time and you just awkwardly stayed there.

 

"I'm sorry. I have to protect myself," you whispered, soft enough for them not to hear.

 

"By the way, where's Jinyoung?" CNU asked out of nowhere.

 

"He's just with his girlfriend," Deullie replied.

 

You frowned after hearing Sandeul. You don't know why but in some point, you felt a glint of jealousy.

 

"I think we should take our shower now before they call us for dinner," CNU suggested

 

You all stood up and went to your respective rooms. You took a cold shower and then grabbed your luggage.

 

You checked for your clothes, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You yelled once you saw what's inside your luggage.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES?!"

 

You can only see short shorts and sleeveless shirts, thin cardigan that is almost transparent! With a pair of bikini! Suddenly, somebody barged in your room

 

You shrieked, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

 

Deullie immediately covered his eyes and awkwardly face his back on you, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just got an impulse to run here when I heard you scream, I though something bad had happened,"

 

You heaved a deep sigh, "Can I borrow your extra shirt and shorts?"

 

"W-Why?" He stuttered.

 

"I don't know what happened to my luggage but I can't wear these kind of clothes!"

 

Deullie tried to cover his smile, their plan is successful, "I can't. We only brought enough clothes,"

 

"PLEASEEEEE!"

 

"NO! You're still a girl even if you're a tomboy so it's normal to wear those clothes!"

 

"NO WAY, I can't and I won't wear those!"

 

"Fine! Let's see if you can go out with just a towel covering your body," he then left the room.

 

"UGH! You yelled in frustration.

 

Minutes had passed and everybody gathered for a campfire dinner. Lots of foods are placed in a summer buffet style. Bonfires are everywhere. You were left with no choice so you're forced to wear the girly clothes that was on your luggage. You choose the most conservative one that you can find.

 

Baro saw you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter