Valentine's Day... confession?

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~'s POV

  Everybody's busy preparing their stuffs that they made for their special someone, guess what day is it? It's Valentine's Day and I am one of those 'everybody' for the first time. I have decided to confess to my bestfriend finally and  I've been preparing myself for this day to come. I went out the door and baded goodbye to my Mom.   'HA! This is it. Hwaiting!'   Skip!   School ended and everybody's on a rush.   Time's getting closer, I feel excited and nervous at the same time, but either way, I feel satisfied. This will be the best day ever!   "____!" someone called.   You turn around then plastered a grin on your face. You saw your 5 bestfriends on their way towards you.   "How's your Valentines Day?" a guy with a pouted lips named Sandeul asked you teasingly because he knows you never had a suitor or anything connected about 'relationships' "Deullie! I should be asking you that! Have you recieved any chocolates today?" you retorted back trying to too. He gave you a straight face and replied him with a playful grin.   "Yah! _____! If you just knew how popular I am to the other girls"   "Oh really? Where's that popularity you are talking about?   "Just wait!"    I rolled my eyes on this conceited guy in front of me. After a while, girls started surrounding us.   "Oppa, take this"   "Oppa, i baked this for you"   "Happy Valentines Day, Darlin"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter