Complications

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were trailing down the hallway still half-asleep.

"Sleepy?" Minwoo suddenly came out of nowhere. 

You glanced at him and let out another yawn.

"Yeah. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure I got enough sleep last night, maybe my body's just too lazy to do something but yawn."

He chuckled then patted your head. You cringed your nose jokingly.

"Your hair grew longer. Don't cut it any more, okay?" he uttered.

You gave him a curious, controversing stare, "First, you took me to the mall and bought me girly clothes. Second, you're basically telling me to grow my hair longer. I'm guessing what's next, you're going to let someone court me? Yah! Are you selling me?"

He furrowed his brows, "Hey! What made you think of that? I'm not that kind of person! But it seems like a good idea"

You playfully slapped his arm, "What's up Minwoo? Are you helping to Jinyoung to turn me into feminine again?"

He heaved a deep sigh, "I'm not helping any one here but you. It's me who asked you to be like that to protect you from those awful maniacs back there in America, but since I guess there's no more reason
to keep that fake facade, you should bring the old ------ back. I mean you've got 7 oppas behind you. If someone ever lay even just his fingertip on you, tch, he'll definitely die." he finished while throwing some fake punches on the air.

You giggled, "Ayt, captain!"


-----

You've been fighting the urge of you falling to sleep in class. You jerked up when you heard your name was called.
"-----, Nicole, Minwoo & Brian... you're all assigned to do any research about any natural phenomena that is relevant to stars." your teacher sputtered.

You started to blame yourself for spacing out, good thing you immediately got your focus to your teacher before he noticed you, somehow, having almost falling asleep with your eyes open.

It became a quite good habit of yours, and it's an advantage for you when you're deadly tired and you're lack of sleep. (a/n: I've tried that one time, for real hehe)

As soon as your teacher dismissed the class, you immediately approached Minwoo to ask about the Research thing.

He frowned, "You didn't listen, did you?"
"I was! I just didn't notice my mind flew away... Okay! I was spacing out too much that I almost fell asleep." you shyly admitted. "Ugh, i should've added more time for my sleep! ><"

Minwoo chuckled, "Okay okay. I got it, you don't have to throw a pit"

"I'm not that wild!"
"Alright, chill! We're just going to ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter