My Protector's Rival

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*************************************************************

After a while, Minwoo arrived.

 

“So… are we going to the bar?” He panted.

 

“No. Just in the stalls where sojus are available,” you stood up from your seat and hooked your arm to his.

 

The bar is not your choice because you don’t want your friends to know about it again and misinterpret it. You both walk inside the tent beside the street. You sat as you order 5 bottles of soju and some side dishes.

 

“Yah. ~~~, aren’t that too many?” Minwoo’s eyeballs bulges out when you started opening the bottle.

 

“So what? No one cares about… me anymore. They are all… mad at me,” you stated after drinking 3 full shots of soju.

 

Minwoo fill in his glass, “What? Is there a problem again?”

 

You gulped one more shot, “Jinyoung ish furioushly mad at me… becaushe… he thought I hurt hish girlfriend. But I’m not,”

 

“That Jinyoung. How could he?!”

 

“And… my besht friendsh are mad at me… becaushe they thought I was in the bar… They shaw me when I’m about to fetch you,” you continued after finishing your 2 bottles and you’re already drunk.

 

“And why didn’t you explain you smart girl?”

 

“I’m tired of it! Thish… ish right… for me. I-I hurt them all. It’s becaushe I’m shooo ishtupid! I hurt… Jinyoung the most," you laid your head on the table as you cry silently.

 

Minwoo rubbed your back, “Don’t blame yourself. If it’s not because of him, nothing will happen to you in America,”

 

You tapped the table, “NO! It’sh my fault!”

 

You grabbed your 3rd bottle to finish it up but Minwoo grabbed it, “Stop,”

 

You were about to debunk him but instead, you fall asleep. Your soju tolerance is only up to 3 bottles and you’ll get drunk. Minwoo sighed as he thought of a bright idea. He got your phone and dialed Jinyoung’s number. After several tries, he picks up.

 

“I told you not to ---,“ Jinyoung wasn’t able to finish his sentence.

 

“Yo Jinyoung! This is Minwoo. I’m with ~~~. She felt asleep. Can you fetch her?”

 

“HA MINWOO?! WHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter