Second Rival

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Jinyoung arrived at your place. He carefully brought you to the nearest bench near your house and laid you down there. He was frozen on his spot for a second; he can’t help but gaze at you softly. He carefully caressed your face.

Suddenly, he snapped out of his thoughts when he saw someone watching the two of you and that someone immediately hid behind the nearest shrubs. He decided to look for that stranger when suddenly rain started to pour out. He immediately run towards you and put his jacket around you to avoid you from getting wet. He looked for your key but then realized that your bag is not with you. Then he remembered that you run away from school a while ago because of him. You run away because you're incredibly hurt by Jinyoung. He felt really sorry for you and disappointed to himself. He just shrugged it off and took you to the nearest shade. He decided to just bring you to his house.

You arrived at his place while you’re still completely unconscious. He brought you to his room and laid you on his bed. He was about to get out and prepare you some food to help you get rid of hang over when he suddenly heard you mumbling something. He leaned closer to you and tried to understand what you were saying.

 

“I’m sorry…” you mumbled in your sleep.

 

He frowned and felt really guilty.

 

“You shouldn’t be sorry. You didn’t even do anything wrong. Everything’s my fault,” he whispered to you.

 

He heaved a deep sigh. He can’t believe he caused you a lot of pain.

 

‘I need to do something to make it up to you. I promise. I’ll do anything to make you happy’ he thought.

 

He carefully played with your hair, “Sheez,” he cursed under his breath.

 

“You’re going to get sick if I don't change your clothes and dry your hair,”

 

He ran towards his bathroom and came back with a towel on his hand. He immediately dried your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter