Stars

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The research project started going well for the students. For 2 days & 1 night, they'll be spending their time to hypothesize, observe, experiment & conclude. (A/n: I dislike research ;__; am I the only one who doesn’t like it? hehe, sorry for being random)

"So, even the stars aren't exempted to death,” Nicole, one of your group mates, blurted out.

“When the stars die, they eventually explode,” you continued.

“The star collapses under the force of its own weight. Very massive stars can go supernova and leave behind a neutron star or black hole.” Brian added.

“So there might be some possibilities that some of its part will be thrown to the different parts of the galaxy and some can even enter the Earth Zone!” Minwoo paused dramatically then yelled, “Ah! That’s why there are falling stars!”

You all face-palmed at Minwoo’s fake innocence.

“Alright! Let’s have our break,” Nicole, the leader, announced.

You all excitedly stood up to buy some snacks to fill up your empty stomach. After having snacks, you decided to wander around the school. Your feet lead you to the school’s rooftop. Once you got there, you were amused of what you saw.

“This is surreal…” you mumbled in awe. You’ve been in this school for not less than 3 years already but you never knew that there’s this breathe taking view that exists.

So overwhelming, you thought.

You decided to take a stroll around the place and took a seat on the railings. You let the silence cover the place as the cold breeze carefully touches your skin. You were somehow meditating when suddenly, you felt hands crept on your eyes and covered it. Your breathe stopped in a moment. Cold sweats started to drip down your forehead. You can’t hide the fact that you’re extremely afraid. It was like a déjà vu.

You shivered and now you’re on the verge of tears.

“H-hey,” a familiar voice called.

A huge block on your chest immediately disappeared. Your tears started to burst out uncontrollably.

“J-jinyoung…” you quivered, unable to hide the fact that you’re going to bawl anytime by now.

Jinyoung was left frozen as soon as he heard your voice. He felt your shivers as soon as he made contact on your eyes. He’s lost of what to do. He didn’t expect you to react like this; he didn’t expect you to be this scared. Lots of thoughts are surrounding his mind.

You two stood in that position for a minute. Your tears are streaming continuously on his hands. He was unable to move, completely lost of what to do. Just then, he snapped and slowly moved his hands away from your eyes. You bowed your head, afraid to show that you’re crying even though he knows it already.

“------… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you,”

You started bawling even louder. You don’t know why you’re crying. You just felt relieved that you’re safe; that the guy was Jinyoung and not some kind of a e.

You turned around and faced him as you unknowingly threw your hands on him aiming for a hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter