The Bar

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

************************************************************************************************************

You arrived in front of a building that has two big men standing beside the door whose faces just scared the hell out of you. They were standing strong with their arms crossed. Their bodies are too big that you think they might kill you anytime. Then you realized they're the bouncers. Minwoo pulled you inside the bar. Your eyes are locked at the two bouncers who are also looking away from you. You're afraid that they will hurt you or something.

 

You both sat down on the stool in front of the bar counter. The bartender is currently making a drink for another customer that is seating beside you. Your eyes wander around the bar checking if it's 'SAFE'.

 

"The 'usual' and one lady's drink please. Add some food too." Minwoo ordered as the bartender nods and prepared for his order.

 

"What's that 'usual' you're talking about?"

 

"I'm a regular costumer here. They already know what I always order."
 

"By the way, how are you? And what are you doing here in America?" He started bombarding you questions.

 

Friends throwing questions is already usual for you. It's how your bestfriends ask. You heaved a big sigh remembering how you miss your bestfriends and how you used to be. The bartender put down the orders in front of you. There is a blue liquor and a "clear" drink. It also came with meat. Minwoo pushed the "clear" drink to your side.

 

"I'm here to... to forget. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter