The Mystery Guy

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*******************************************************************************************************

You turn around and saw a cute boy smiling and walking towards you.

 

You wrinkled your forehead, "Who the heck is he?" You thought to yourself.

 

"Sandeul-ah, I need to talk to someone. I'll try to call you again later." You uttered to him as you close your phone immediately to talk to the boy who just called you.

 

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" You tried digging into your past memories to recall of this someone who just showed up right next to you.

 

"Yah! Is that how you say hello to your cutest bestfriend?" He pouted and do a little aegyo to help you remember him.

 

Your eyes are confused as you look at him up and down. You almost give-up remembering him until he started shaking you rapidly. There's only one person that is doing that to you since you were a kid.

 

"OMG! Minwoo?! Minwoo-oppa, is that you?" You bursted out from the grave and your eyes are getting excited.

 

After years of not seeing your long-lost bestfriend, you had the urge of wanting to be with him. He has been a good friend to you and to your other best friends. He's the oppa that always teases you around.

 

"Thank goodness! I thought you forgot me already!" Minwoo sighed with a relief blown from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter