Jinyoung's SKY

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

******************************************************************

It's school's field trip! Everyone are excited getting to the beach for the first time. All of you went inside the bus, you were the last to go inside because you're late. The only seat that is vacant is beside Jinyoung and you have no choice but to seat next to him.

 

"~~~! You're late!" Jinyoung greeted you with a slight grin on his face.

 

"I overslept. Where are they?" You rubbed your eyes and yawned.

 

"They're at the back," he pointed at the back of your seat and you greet them all.

 

While on your way to the beach, you fell asleep. You were too tired from yesterday's ridiculous double date. Jinyoung was bothered by the noises that he hears from your side. He looked at you and saw that the loud thuds are coming from your head lightly hitting the window. He sighed and lift your head carefully to lean it to his shoulder. After an hour, you arrive to your destination. Students quickly got off including Jinyoung, he quickly got away from you when he saw his girlfriend and you frowned.

 

Everyone ran to the beach after they changed; boys wear their trunks and girls are in their revealing swimsuits to put up with their body curves. ~~~~ bestfriends, get to their cooking place and started grilling; they love food! You wore a plain white shirt and shorts then you sat quietly alone under a tree that is far from your classmates as you secretly watch your bestfriends.

 

"I feel so bored!" You sighed.

 

"Me too!" You heard a random guy said.

 

You looked up to him and eye him up and down. The guy sat beside you and started talking stuffs.

 

"Are you alone? I'm Chihoon by the way," he offered his hand.

 

You didn't said a thing and keep on staring at the beach. The guy caught your hand and shook it.

 

"If you're alone, I'm here. Let's go have a date and have some fun. You know what, I like girls like you; you're conservative and pretty. So can we exchange phone numbers an---" Chihoon was interrupted.

 

"YAH! I'm not interested in you so please can you shut your mouth?! You're so anno---,"

 

You didn't finish your sentence because the guy just pulled your waist and kissed you right to your lips. You were so shocked and can't say anything, you were frozen in your spot.

 

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter