Surprise

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uh… H-hey!” you called at the sudden guest inside your house.

“Did I disturb something?” he said with a frown.

“Minhyuk! No, don’t ever think of something dirty.” You plastered a grossed face and gave Jinyoung a dirty glare.

He just gave you a skeptical smile and winked at you, signaling something inappropriate.

You rolled your eyes, “Why are guys these days being so dirty minded… not to mention a ert.” You uttered giving emphasize to the word ‘ert’ while glancing at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung just gave you a seductive smirk (A/N: Just imagine Jinyoung really doin’ that. I’m gonna die XD) you let out a fake vomit act, teasing him.

“By the way, Minhyuk, what are you doing here?” (hehe fooled you guys, sorry, but Minwoo’s on his way already so don’t be upset. I LOVE YOU =))

He shrugged, “I was with Minwoo but he told me to go ahead first because he needs to run some errands, I don’t know. He’s weird.”

You nodded, “But, wait, why are you with Minwoo?”

He rolled his eyes this time, “Well, that boy fooled me; he told me that he’ll treat me out but then I ended up being a delivery man. You see, he told me to take these groceries to you.”

You glanced at the groceries. You saw loads of bags of food.

“Jinyoung!” you called.

“What.”

“Take these bags of groceries to the kitchen.”

He came out of the kitchen with a what-am-I-your-servant- look.

You snickered, “Just take them. It’s not that hard.”

“Give me a kiss first.” He grinned.

You gasped, “You want to get hit again?” you threatened.

He gave you an innocent no and went to get the groceries.

You went inside your room to clean your bed.

“Tch, and you’re being denial.” Minhyuk scoffed.

You were surprised that he followed you inside your room, “What?”

“I can perfectly sense that something happened between you and Jinyoung, you know. You two, inside this apartment, early in the morning, just the two of you… And I can see that you two just got up from bed. I’m not being dirty-minded, I was just being logical.” He winked.

“Oh my goodness, Minhyuk. You corrupted your mind and for your information, I’m not that kind of girl.” You defended.

He grinned, “Girl? Have you decided to be a feminine already?”

You sighed, “Yes. Minwoo just me up with his words.”

Minhyuk gave you a questioning look, “Was it really Minwoo or the guy who you were just about to kiss a while ago?”

You held your hands on your waist, giving Minhyuk an annoyed look.

He raised his hands in defeat, “I was just kidding. Hehehe”

“By the way, Minwoo told me to prepare already.” He added.

You raised your brow, “Prepare what?”

“Prepare the food. He’s planning to throw a surprise party.”

“Surprise party for?”

He shrugged nonchalantly, “I told you, he’s weird. I just followed his instructions.” He muttered then left your room. You shrugged and continued what you’re doing, thinking that Minhyuk was just probably messing with you.

You went out to the living room and saw Jinyoung & Minhyuk comfortably watching a re-run of a KDrama. You cleared your voice and suddenly shouted, “YAAAAAH! What are you two still doing here in my house?!”

They jerked up from their seat at the sudden outburst.

They were just about to defend themselves when the doorbell rang.

You sighed, “STAY THERE.” You commanded and went to answer the door.

You opened the front door and saw the B1A4 members in a complete attendance with Jinyoung on the couch of course XD

You gave them a confused look, “Okay… What’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter