CHAPTER 25

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[No one P.O.V]

After 3 months, Apink currently promotion their new song 'I'm So Sick' with new concept they haven't showed. It was first time for them for trying the new concept, even they are really worried if their fans aren't accept them with new concept, but the fans really love with their new transforms from pure and cute concept.

Meanwhile, Since Yoseob and Chorong break up, they are still as close each other as like a siblings. Yoseob doesn't have feelings on Chorong anymore and he wished Chorong will live happily with someone she loved and he always be there and support her. Even though, it's hard to moving on from someone deeply loved. Chorong take a times to healed herself were she is slowly has feelings back on Yoseob and now she is totally fine, but her feelings to Woohyun was faded away even Woohyun still loyal has feelings on her.

Woohyun is still haven't make a move to confession his feelings to Chorong, he wasn't brave enough for make a confession but he is slowly to approach Chorong even she seem absotutely ran away from him whenever they met in coincidence. Infinite renew their contract same goes to Apink except Hoya. He signed with new company were he can doing as singer and actor as well. Hoya still keep in touch with Infinite member and his best friends as well. There's a rumor that Hoya and Woohyun are fight each other but now they are good in terms. 

Infinite and Apink are still living the same building except Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoung, they living with their parents. Sunggyu and Eunji are still together and they are planning to get married on this year, as Sunggyu have told at that he wanted to get married when he turned 30 years.

Infinite currently eating together at Hoya's brother restaurant after a long time they haven't met in a group. Then, Dongwoo opened his phone for checked his SNS, suddenly he saw a news with familiar person.

 

[breaking news] INFINITE's Sungyeol and APINK's Eunji reportedly playing lead in 0.0 Mhz Horror Movie

 

"Heol...... Daebak!!!!!!!" Dongwoo yelled out.

"What's wrong....." Woohyun asked, he shocked as he is sitting next Dongwoo.

"Daebak! Ya, Sungyeol-ah, wah daebak....." Dongwoo clap his hands.

"Me? Why?" Sungyeol blurred.

"Ah what's wrong? Just spilled it out, Jang Dongwoo-shi." Sunggyu told.

Dongwoo showed his phone to them make they are so shocked, even Sungyeol was there but he hasn't mention it.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu said out loud.

Sungyeol burst in laughter out loud, "Oh sorry, I'm forgot to tell you guys." he said.

"Ya, you were with us for a long hours, how dare you didn't mention that you will acting together with Eunji." Woohyun told.

"Ani, i wanted to but when i am hanging out with you guys, i'm forgot." Sungyeol said.

"Woah, it's first time one of us will acting together with Apink members." Sungjong interrupted.

"Ani! Ya, I and Eunji are acting together in Reply 1997." Hoya told.

"Ah right! You had crush on Seo In Guk hyung." Sungjong chuckled.

"YAH!" Hoya said out loud.

"So, there two of us had acting together with Eunji." Dongwoo said.

"What's wrong with your long face hyung? Feeling sad?" Woohyun chuckled.

"Of course he is!" Hoya begin teased.

"Ahh~ I couldn't believe that i'll filming horror movie with my crush Jung Eunji." Sungyeol teased.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! She's my girlfriend and future wife to be." Sunggyu yelled out.

"Ya, it is there have kissing scene?" Woohyun begin teased.

"Right! Like kissing scene Eunji and In guk hyung..." Hoya said.

"Oh, in that drama, Eunji is pregnant right?" Woohyun asked.

Hoya nodded his head, "Omoo..... they must doing 'thing' first, right?" he said.

"Omoo...... Eunji must hugged Sungyeol when she feel afraid, right?" Woohyun teased there's no tomorrow.

Sunggyu's heart feelings fire when Woohyun and Hoya keep teased about Eunji in front of him. Meanwhile, Sungyeol wanted to joined but Sunggyu is next to him, he feel Sunggyu will beat up him.

"Ya, ya, ya, i found out that movie was from webtoon. Daebak! There have scene Eunji and Sungyeol will sleep together." Dongwoo interrupted as he looked at his phone.

"Sleep together? Woah daebak!" Woohyun said.

"You must like it, right Sungyeol-ah?" Hoya told.

"Ah.........." Sungyeol lost in words as he rolled his eyes to Sunggyu were he is next to him.

"Ahh! Why am i feel like hot's here...." L interrupted after he been silence at the moment.

"Hot?" Dongwoo asked.

"I feel a monster will beat up one by one." L told

"Hyung! I'm not started it.." Sungyeol surrender himself.

"Sungyeol-ah......" He called out with serious face.

While Hoya and Woohyun stop to continue teased Sunggyu when saw his reaction suddenly changed become cold and serious. They feel uncomfortables.

"De..deh.... hyung" Sungyeol shuttered.

"If there has kissing scene in your movie?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungyeol quickly shaked his head.

"Good. Even they aren't, don't you dare to kissing my girlfriend." Sunggyu told.

"Why would i?" Sungyeol said.

"I'm just telling." Sunggyu replied.

"Hyung, are you mad?" Hoya asked.

"Ani. I know if there has kissing scene it must doing right? It's okay if have kissing scene because it was acting. I'd allowed it." Sunggyu told.

"You allowed? Woahhhh... I feel scary suddenly" Sungyeol said.

"Because i know i can kiss her anytime i want without looked at a script." Sunggyu said with wide smile.

"Heol......." they said with annoyed face.

"I feel wanna vomit suddenly..." Woohyun told.

"Aigoooo hyung... Since when you become more greasy than Woohyun hyung? L asked with annoyed face.

"Since i am with Eunji." Sunggyu replied with smiled.

"I really wanna vomit right now." Sungyeol told.

"It's so goosebumps...." Hoya said.

"Heol..... I almost don't recognize you hyung." Woohyun said.

"Oh I forgot! Hoya, did you know Chorong and Yoseob-ie break up?" Dongwoo spoke out.

Woohyun chocked after he heard Chorong was mention.

"Ya, are you okay?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm fine." Woohyun said.

Hoya looked at Woohyun, he can smell that Woohyun still has feelings on Chorong, "Yeah i know. She was my friends" he answered.

"I thought you haven't know yet, since you was busy with your new drama" Dongwoo told.

"I knew from the news hyung. She doesn't tell me, maybe she's sad i guess" Hoya said.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol looked at Woohyun, who was busy with eating. They know Woohyun still hasn't move on and still has feelings on Chorong. Even he is still a photo of Chorong in bedroom.

Sunggyu let out of small sighed and he did remember when he tell the truth at Eunji about Chorong's secret. 

Ring Ring Ring 

"Aigoooo..... his beloved girlfriend is calling." Sungyeol noticed Eunji was appeared on Sunggyu's phone.

"Hi yeobo!" Sunggyu answered.

"Just talked outside, don't talked here." Hoya told

"We don't want to seeing your lovey dovey" Sungyeol said.

"Allright. I'll be there." Sunggyu hang up on the phone.

"Woah so fast....." Woohyun said.

"Ya, I'm off first. See you later guys." Sunggyu bid goodbye and waved to them.

"Have fun date hyung!" Woohyun said out loud.

"I guess we should make a move. We're being here for long hours." Dongwoo told.

"Thank you for your treat, hyung" L said.

"My pleasure. It was free though." Hoya told.

"Ya, Sungjong-ah. Let's go!" L and Sungjong big goodbye, since they living nearby neighbour.

"I'm off!" Dongwoo said.

"Me too! See you later." Sungyeol told.

"You aren't leaving?" Hoya asked.

"Why? Do you want i am leaving?" Woohyun asked back.

"Ani. I'm just told. Gladly, you aren't leaving cause i have something to asked you." Hoya told.

"What's that?" Woohyun asked.

"Uhm..... Do you still like Chorong?" Hoya asked.

"Nope." He answered. Indeed, he's liar.

"Yeah.... Mouth can lied but your heart don't" Hoya said.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked.

"Just be honestly, Woohyun-ah. I know you still has feelings on Chorong, right?" Hoya answered.

"How do you know that i'm still has feelings on her? I already move on, Hoya" He replied.

"But i don't think so you already move on." Hoya said.

Woohyun stayed in silence, he is lost words. He think he can covered his feelings but it's failed.

"Woohyun-ah...." Hoya called out.

"Howon-ah..... It's obviously?" Woohyun asked.

Hoya quickly nodded his head.

Woohyun let out of sighed, "Molla..... I think when she's in relationship i can forget her, trying to throw out my feelings towards but still the same. My hearts to her too strong until i could keep a photo of her in my room. I shouldn't or should be happy because she's single now and i know exactly when they break up." he begin tell the truth.

"Mwo? How do you know?" Hoya asked.

"The day before their breaking up news out, I had met Yoseob-ie hyung before and he was tell me everything. He felt guilty on me because he is stolen Chorong from me, he wasn't happy but he pretend to be happy when he around with Chorong. He do anything to make Chorong's happy but he knows the feelings cannot be force. He knows Chorong still has feelings on me that time and that's why Yoseob hyung choose to break up their relationship." Woohyun told.

"I know... When they in relationship, Chorong did tell me that she is hardly to like Yoseob-ie hyung back. Then, Chorong did tell me that she will slowly opened her heart to Yoseob but i don't know it successful or not." Hoya said.

"Howon-ah......" Woohyun called out.

"Uhm...." He answered.

"It is because of me they break up? Am i thirdwheel in their relationship? Am i bad, right? I'd make my friends relationship destroy because a girls i was deeply in love." Woohyun asked.

"Ya, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Hoya persuaded.

"But still it's my fault. Because of me they break up. I am really bad guy, Howon-ah...." Woohyun burst into a tears.

"Shhhh..... It's not your fault, Woohyun-ah..." Hoya told.

"I've met Chorong many times and whenever we've met, she obviously ran away from me. When i wanted to approach her, she tend me a lots of reason. Since that, i'd look her from far away and i don't want she be uncomfortable with me." Woohyun said.

"Do you still living the same building with Chorong?" Hoya asked.

Woohyun nodded his head, "when i saw her, i'll hide myself, i don't want she realized that i was there even we're still living same building." he answered.

Hoya didn't replied, he can feel how much hurt that Woohyun feeling right now. He know Woohyun has feelings on Chorong for a long time but until he haven't confessed yet to her. 

'I wish you and Chorong are meant to be someday.... You will live happily ever with her, Woohyun-ah....' Hoya said on his heart.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/s: In reality, Sunggyu currently in military but in my stories, pretend he is aren't. Besides that, there's a rumor that Hoya exchange his number just Sunggyu and Dongwoo only know while the rest not. In my story, let's pretend they are still keep in touch even they disbanded.

Thank you for reading stories. I'll coming up some chapters and new stories.