CHAPTER 24

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[Apink P.O.V]

"Welcome home, Jung Eunji!" Bomi greeted as she saw Eunji is entered in living room.

"Why with the long face, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Is there have something happened before you went back home?" Bomi said.

Eunji immediately nod her head, "you won't believe me if i told you girls" she told.

"Mwo? About what?" Bomi said.

"Ah! Where is Hayoung-ie. I am super hungry right now." Namjoo mumbled.

"Oh, where she is?" Eunji asked.

"She went groceries with Chorong unnie. I told her to bought us food." Namjoo told.

"I see...." Eunji noded her head.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Bomi asked again.

"What's wrong what?" Eunji asked back.

"Aigoooo.... I'm asked you is there something happen before you went back home and you said we won't believe what've you gonna tell us." Bomi told.

"Ah. Actually is about Chorong unnie." Eunji replied.

"Mwo? Chorong unnie? What's wrong with her?" Namjoo interrupted.

"Is there something that we don't know or something else?" Bomi asked.

"How do you know?" Eunji eyes widened.

"Ya! You said that we won't believe, so i guess it must be had something that she never tell us." Bomi told.

"I guess Chorong unnie aren't still tell yet about her and Yoseob oppa, why they break up." Namjoo interrupted.

"Ah you're right! If a secret, i guess we all already knew right? Since we're promised to tell our secret." Bomi said.

Eunji shaked her head, "Ani. There a big secret that she hasn't tell us." She told.

"Mwo?" Bomi shocked.

"What a big secret, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"We home!!" Hayoung said out loud, while she carried out the grocecries that she went out together with Chorong.

"Where's the food?" Namjoo asked while she helped her out.

"Here." Chorong showed a plastic that she carried.

"Yeayyy! I am so hungry right now." Namjoo taken plastic from Chorong's hand.

"Unnie, i bought soju as well." Hayoung showed.

"Hayoung jjang!" Namjoo gives thumbs up and bite a chicken.

"Oh, you're home Jung Eunji." Chorong said as she saw Eunji was sitting on the sofa.

"Deh unnie... After a few minutes" Eunji told.

"Ya Kim Namjoo! Bring the food and soju as well." Bomi said out loud.

"I'm coming!" Namjoo replied. She carried chicken feet, tteoboki, kimbap and Hayoung bring soju to come in living room.

"Let's eat!" Bomi said excitedly.

As usual, after they done eating, they gather together at living room and start to make conversation each other.

"Oh! Eunji unnie. You didn't tell us about secret Chorong unnie." Namjoo spoke out.

"Me?" Chorong said in shocked.

"Daebak! Is there a secret that we don't know, unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"I even don't know. I guess i'd tell everything all my secret." Chorong told.

"But you still aren't tell us why you and Seobie oppa break up." Bomi said.

"Oh.. I thought i already told. Sorry." Chorong chuckled.

"Tsk.... you think i can believe what you said just now?" Eunji said coldly.

"Ya, what's wrong." Bomi noticed the way Eunji told to Chorong.

"Mwo?" Chorong said.

"Are you sure that you already tell all of your secret to us?" Eunji said with serious face.

Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung felt uncomfortable when they saw Eunji and Chorong seem gonna be fight anytime. 

"Ya Jung Eunji! If i said i already telling means yes. What's wrong with you suddenly became coldly to me." Chorong said with serious face.

"Oh really? How about your secret that you had feeling on Woohyun oppa for a long time and only Hoya oppa knew your secret than us. Is that we aren't meaningless to you unnie? How could you can share your secret with Hoya oppa but not with us." Eunji started to tell the truth, "and i know why you and Seobie oppa break up. Is because of Woohyun oppa, right?" She said.

"MWO?!" the other except Chorong said in shocked.

"Daebak! Unnie, it is true?" Bomi asked.

"How could you unnie. You should share your secret with us. We are like a family." Namjoo told.

"See! I told you before, my predicted was true that Chorong unnie also has feelings on Woohyun sunbaenim." Hayoung interrupted.

"How do you know?" Chorong asked. She lost words and she doesn't know how to react after her secret thst she keep for long time and finally it revealed.

"From Sunggyu oppa. He told me everything when he sending me home." Eunji answered.

"Mwo? How he could-----" 

"Of course from your best friend, unnie. Hoya oppa." Eunji cut off Chorong words.

'Did Hoya tell them? Ani. Hoya did promise with me that he never tell anyone ever . But how Sunggyu oppa know about this. Seolma....... Did Woohyun already knew about this?' Chorong said on her hearts.

"Unnie, why you silence. Answer it. It is true what Eunji told just now." Bomi said with curiously.

Chorong let out of sigh, "deh..... It's true......" she finally admit.

"Really?! Unnie!!!!" Namjoo said out loud.

"How could you unnie. We promise to tell all of our secret each other and why you dont tell us unnie." Bomi said.

"I'm sorry........." Chorong said with low voice.

"May you telling us when you start had feeling on Woohyun sunbaenim and why you and Seobie oppa break up?" Hayoung spoke out.

"Ah. No wonder why you don't tell us why you break up. It must be because of Woohyun oppa, right? So, what Eunji unnie telling was true." Namjoo said.

"Chorong unnie........" Eunji called out.

Chorong just let out of heavily sighed, then she begin to tell the truth about her big secret and a reason that she and Yoseob break up. All members reaction totally in shocked and kinda disappointed cause Chorong doesn't tell them from beginner. 

"Now.... do you still has feelings on Woohyun oppa?" Bomi asked out.

Chorong shaked her head, means she doesn't has feeling anymore toward Woohyun.

"So, you still love Yoseob oppa?" Bomi asked again.

Chorong nodded her head, "I admit, at first it's kinda hard to have feelings on Yoseob oppa but now my heart does slowly has feeling on him but....." she couldn't finished her words, she burst in tears.

"Because he feel guilty on Woohyun oppa and he thought you still has feeling on him, right?" Eunji said.

"Don't cry unnie......." Namjoo patted Chorong's shoulder.

"This is why you can't tell us why you break up with Seobie oppa? We thought your break up because of argument or misunderstood." Hayoung said.

"You should tell us unnie, who knows we can helped you to get back with Seobie oppa?" Eunji told.

"Eunji is right. We want to seeing you be happy not a gloomy everyday, keep stay away from us, silences." Bomi interrupted.

"I'm sorry for stay away from you girls. I am not ready to tell yet and in fact i even couldn't accept it. Why he want to break up when i have feeling on him. I am so hurt." Chorong said while crying out.

"Don't cry unnie......" Hayoung said.

"Can't i be living in happy? Why? Why?!" Chorong yelled out.

"Unnie......." Bomi called out, she feel sad when looked at Chorong.

"When i have feelings on Woohyun-ie, even i'd knew he also has feelings on me but end up he likes someone else!" Chorong said out loud, "when i'm in relationship with Seobie oppa and i'm slowly to open my heart to him, he choose to break up because he felt guilty on Woohyun-ie and thought i'm still can't move on from Woohyun." she finished words with hard crying.

Eunji ran to pulled Chorong into a hug, "I feel you unnie........ I'm sorry unnie if i am attack  you without thinking. I am so mad after heard from Sunggyu oppa. I am sorry unnie....." she said while patted Chorong's back.

"I want to meet Seobie oppa. I want him back....." Chorong said with low voice.

"We will helped you unnie...." Bomi told.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throwback

"Oppa, don't you think it is weird?" Eunji asked out.

"Weird for what?" Sunggyu replied while driving.

"It's weird. Yoseob oppa said they aren't argue each other but why they break up?" Eunji curiously.

"They aren't meant to be, Eunji-ya. Yoseob has told us that he want to treat Chorong like his sister. Besides that, they are close each other before develop into a relationship. Same goes like us, we're sunbae hoobae at first." Sunggyu told.

"But we still together, right? I still didn't get it why they must break up. I know it must be has something else." Eunji told.

'Does she knew that Chorong has feelings on Woohyun-ie..' Sunggyu titled on his mind.

Sunggyu knew a reason why Yoseob and Chorong break up, because he is close with Woohyun and he did tell to him everything, but he was pretend doesn't know anything what's going on when he was with Yoseob and Eunji together.

"If i asked Chorong unnie, of course she doesn't tell. I can smell something fishy between of them, it must be someone had interrupt their relationship or third wheel?" Eunji thoughts.

"Eunji-ya....." Sunggyu called out.

"Uhm.. Why?" Eunji asked.

"Do you really don't know about Woohyun and Chorong?" Sunggyu asked.

"I knew he has crush on Chorong unnie for a long time. Did you forgot that you tell me and Bomi when Chorong unnie dating news spread out." Eunji answered,

"Yes i do. But Chorong? You really don't know? Her a big secret?" Sunggyu asked again.

"What do you mean oppa? I didn't get it. What secret do you know about Chorong unnie? Eunji become more curious with answered cold.

"I guess she doesn't tell you. " Sunggyu stop his car at roadside.

"Mwo? Tell what?" Eunji asked.

"Actually, i know why Yoseob and Chorong break up." Sunggyu told.

"Mwo? You knew?!" Eunji said out loud.

Sunggyu nodded his head, "even her secret i also know it." he said.

"Wait, i really didn't get it. Can you spilled out and stop make me become more curious." Eunji said coldly.

"Remember when i tell you that Woohyun had feelings on Chorong?" Sunggyu asked, make Eunji quickly nodded her head.

"That time i get know about Chorong's big secret. Hoya make a phone call with her and put on speaker because that time Woohyun and Hoya had a little misunderstood." Sunggyu let out of small sighed, "Actually, Chorong also has feelings on Woohyun for a long time and she share her secret with Hoya without sharing with you girls." he told.

"Mwo?!" Eunji said out loud, she's shockedly.

"Look, i even don't know that she never share with you girls. I couldn't believe only Hoya knew about this. Since that time, Hoya begin tell the truth that Chorong also has feelings on Woohyun and i know exactly why she suddenly develop in relationship with Yoseob." Sunggyu told.

"Because of what?" Eunji asked.

"There'a rumor about Woohyun had interest at Seolhyun-shi." Sunggyu answered.

"Seolhyun? You mean, AOA's Seolhyun?" Eunji asked back.

Sunggyu nodded his head, "blame on Woohyun, he should confessed to Chorong earlier and serves his right. He's feel so regret and can't get over with Chorong as she has in relationship with Yoseob. I never knew that Yoseob has feelings on Chorong, i thought he was just close brother to her. And now, he's been trying to win Chorong's heart back and i wish good luck to him." he finished his words.

Eunji lost in words, she's speechless. She did remember that prediction by Hayoung was true. She also begin to believe that Woohyun and Chorong are meant to be, a perfect match by heaven but she still can't hide her mad because Chorong doesn't tell to her and her members as well. 

From in deep her heart, she hoped that Woohyun and Chorong are meant to be. She begin like to seeing Woohyun and Chorong, she can seeing that Woohyun was a perfect guy to Chorong, will take care of her and loving her. 

"Ah! You know, that day i and Sungyeol-ie went to Woohyun's house. Sungyeol went to Woohyun's room and found out Chorong's photo was there. Woohyun keep all Chorong's photo in his room, we thought he already move on and accept the fact that Chorong and Yoseob are couple but we're wrong. He's deeply... No! He's crazy Chorong's love." Sunggyu told.

"Really?!" Eunji said out loud. 

Sunggyu nodded his head and start to driving to sending Eunji's home.

"Oppa..... how reaction Woohyun oppa after heard they break up?" Eunji asked out.

"He had met Yoseob before they news spread out. Yoseob did tell everything to him." Sunggyu answered.

End throwback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one P.O.V]

Chorong can't sleep even she feel relieved after tell everything to her members but still she can't sleeping. She woke up from her bed, went to closet and put a sweater into her body, wore a black cap as she being idol she need to care her image when going out in public in midnight, she grab her phone and key as well. She slowly walking in living room, gladly no one at living room, probably they in dreamland now. She finally going out and start to driving went to somewhere.

Arrived at Han River, she start walking and enjoyed a view midnight. Whenever she feel down, sad, broken and else, Han river is the best cure for her for release everything. Suddenly, she bump into a strong man make she fell down.

"Ouch!" Chorong groaned in pain.

"Oh. I am truly sorry. Did you hurt?" a voice of guy asked.

Chorong seems familiar that voice and she looked up at that person.

"Woohyun?!" Chorong said.

"Oh........" Woohyun said while helped her to stand up, "Are you okay? Did you hurt?" he asked.

"I am fine. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm just walking while enjoy the viewer. And you? It's late night, what a girl doing here alone?" He asked back.

"I can't sleep that's why i came here just take some fresh air." She answered.

Woohyun nodded his head, "I seee.......".

Suddenly, Woohyun feel awkward when with Chorong alone. He did lost words when met Chorong. Woohyun still has feelings on Chorong but he still aren't confessed yet. He wasn't brave to tell yet and he know it's impossible Chorong will like him back. 

Meanwhile, Chorong also feel awkward and embrassed at the sametimes. She bet Woohyun already knew it that she also had feelings on him before she into a relationship with Yoseob.

"How are you? Aigoooo.... You look so chubby now" She chuckled.

"Well, i don't have any schedule so i am just stayed at home without doing nothing. " He replied.

Chorong nodded her head and become silence both of them.

"Ah Chorong-ah....." He called out.

"Woohyun-ah! I guess i should back home now. I feel sleepy." She told.

"Oh. Let me send you back home." He offered.

"No thanks. I bring my car. Bye Woohyun!" She said and left quickly. She totally awkward with him.

"Drive carefu----- she's gone.... Aigoooo Chorong-ah.... You still beautiful." He said with wide smile on his face.