CHAPTER 14

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[Chorong P.O.V]

Flashback

"I am sorry for have feelings on you but trust me Chorong-ah. I do like a lot of about you and i don't know when it come these feelings. I have been hide my feelings for long time and no one knows it even my member. I didn't tell them about my feelings but i do tell them i have been like on someone but i don't tell them the girl it was you." Yoseob said.

End Flashback

"I never thought that Seobie oppa have feelings on me. No wonder why my members kept saying that i and seobie oppa are dating. Ahh i'm so dizzy right now and i don't know what to do. Should i accept him or not?" I sighed.

"Does am i still like Woohyun or my heart began to liking seobie oppa? Which one i should choose but Woohyun doesn't confession yet to me and seobie oppa did it." I sighed heavily.

"Ahhh Woohyun-ah!!!! When you wanted to make confession to me that you liked me too. I was waiting you for notice me that i have feelings on you. Should i confess to him first? No! No! No! Ya Park Chorong wake up! Ahhhhhhhhh i'm so insane right now." I said.

I was lying on bed then grab my phone then opened it. When i am reading some news as being idol must know what happened and so on. Suddenly i saw a news about Woohyun and Seolhyun then i click it to looked up. 

INFINITE's Woohyun expresses interest in AOA's Seolhyun

"Mwo?!" I yelled out with widened in eyes. I totally shocked after looked at that news that Woohyun has interest in Seolhyun. There has a video were Infinite was guest on Radio show and the MC asked Woohyun about if he had interest at any girl group. 

"Heol......." I was mad badly as i threw out my phone at my bed. 

"Seolhyun? Hah!..... Why must she is?! Does she think she's beautiful in the world. Ah i'm so mad!" I said.

Suddenly i heard a voice called my name out and knock my door. Then i opened it.

"Why?" I asked with serious face.

"A--Ahh... Are you okay unnie?" Bomi asked. She's afraid of me when i became mad.

"I'm fine. Why?" I replied.

"Nothing... hehehe" bomi giggled.

"I'm not in good mood. Please don't bother me" I close my door out loud make Bomi startled out of my door.

I was totally mad especially Seolhyun. I don't like her so much. She looks so fake to me especially her beauty.

"You're really blind Woohyun-ah. She's too fake for you and you don't deserved to her!" I said out loud.

Without hesitate, when i'm out of control. I grab my phone and sending a message to seobie oppa.

To: Seobie Oppa

I'll accept you as my boyfriend.

"Now you can go to fake Seolhyun. I have seobie oppa now and he's better than you" I smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Infinite P.O.V]

"Woohyun-ah... Did you said has interest in Seolhyun, it is true?" Hoya asked out.

"Of course not! My heart is only for Park Chorong and no one else." Woohyun chuckled.

"Oh lucikly... I thought it was real..." Hoya feel relief.

"Why?" Woohyun asked out.

"Ani... If it's true that you has interest at Seolhyun, so i have change to tackle her became mine." Hoya said.

"Who?" Woohyun asked again.

"Park Chorong." Hoya answered.

"YA! DON'T YOU DARE!" Woohyun shouted.

"I'm just joking. You know me i can't have feeling on my best friend" Hoya told.

"People can change especially the feelings." Woohyun replied.

"Ya! Your news already out." Hoya showed his phone to him.

INFINITE's Woohyun expresses interest in AOA's Seolhyun

"Daebak! That's so fast..." Woohyun's eyed in widened.

"How's reaction Chorong when she read about yours." Hoya teased.

"She must...... Wait up! Does she likes me?" Woohyun asked out.

"Molla." Hoya answered.

"Ya, you are best friends of her. You must know right?" Woohyun asked again.

"Ya. I really don't know." Hoya said. 'Pabo! Of course i knew. She is my best friend' he said on his hearts.

"I bet they must tease me and Seolhyun." Woohyun sighed.

"Don't worry. Our members know you had force to answered right. We are know your true feelings" Hoya patted his shoulder.

'I should make a confession before seobie hyung did it. I don't want to lose Chorong' Woohyun said on his hearts. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Yoseob P.O.V]

I was playing around with my pet. Suddenly i heard my phone was vibrated. I have notifications from Chorong.

From: Chorongie

I'll accept you as my boyfriend.

"MWO?!" I said out loud as my eyes is widened.

"Heol.... Did i dreaming?" I still looked at my phone. I still can't believe what've i read just now.

Without hesitate, i directly called her out.

"Hello..." angelic voice answered.

"It's true?" I asked.

"True what?" she asked on the line.

"That you accept me as your boyfriend." I answered.

"Hehehehe.... Deh oppa" she giggled on the line.

"Serious? Ya, don't make fak---" I was cut off by her.

"I'm serious oppa. Totally that's not forcing oppa. I honest" she told on the line.

"Thank you Chorong-ah...." I smiled happiness.

"Oppa. I want sleep now. Good night" she hang up on the phone.

"Goodnight" I said while looked at my phone.

"I guess I won. I'm sorry Woohyun-ie..... She's mine now.." I said while looked at Chorong's photo were i put as screen wallpaper. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for make Chorong hate Seolhyun... It was just a story.. Enjoy ^^^