CHAPTER 16

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[Chorong P.O.V]

I ran into my room and looked a door do not let anyone came into my room. I was frustrated, mad at the sametime. I lied to them and i never tell them honestly actually i also had feelings on Woohyun. I was keep this secret for a long time and nobody know except my best friends, Hoya. He is the only one i tell him my big secret cause i felt comfortable whenever i'm with Hoya. 

This kid Hayoung-ie kinda scary sometime. How could she knew that i have feelings on Woohyun. Does she was mind reader. Fuhhh at least i am relieved i can coverline. 

I was lying down on my bed then took my phone was on the table. I unlock my phone and suddenly i got notifications and opened it.

"Woohyun?!" I said with my eyes in widened. 

From: Woohyun-ie

I heard your news. Congratulations! I never knew that you and Seobie hyung are really dating in real life. I thought both of you just like a siblings. 

"Should i reply or not? Why i am feeling hurt suddenly." I began to typing a message.

To: Woohyun-ie

Thank you Woohyun-ah! 

I just short replied. My heart is still mad at him. Because of him i am force to accept Yoseob oppa as my boyfriend even thought i don't have any feelings towards him. 

Ah Yoseob oppa..... I shouldn't playing his heart. You are really cruel Park Chorong! How could you playing his heart. I let out of heavily sighed. 

"I am sorry oppa....." I said with low voice.

After a few minutes, my phone was vibrated as i got notifications.

From: Woohyun-ie

May you long lasting with Seobie oppa. I wish you always be happy & be loved with him Park Chorong.

Without realized, i burst into tears. I don't know why suddenly i'm cried out. Without replied i throw out my phone on my bed then i began cried out loud.  

"Pabo! Pabo! I hate you Nam Woohyun! Did you know how much i love you. Did you notice?! I'm hurt so much Woohyun-ah. I have been liking you for a long time and i know you do like me but you choose Seolhyun. Because of you i force to accept Yoseob oppa even i am not fall in love with him. I hate you!!" I cried out loud. 

"Unnie!!! Chorong unnie!! Are you okay?" I heard Namjoo called out of my room.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. 

"If you need any help just call us unnie." Namjoo said before she left. 

I took my phone and began dialed number for calling someone. 

"Hello....." someone answered on the line. 

"Hoya........." I called out while crying.

"Chorong-ah! What's wrong with you? Are you crying?" Hoya asked concern. 

"Can i meet you?" I asked.

"When?" Hoya asked on the line.

"Now at Han River..." I said.

"Allright. I'll see you then. Are you okay?" Hoya asked again.

"Can you pick up me at basement?" I asked.

"I'll wait for you at basement since i already at dorm with infinite members." Hoya told.

"But please.... don't let anyone know" I said.

"Ok. I'll wait for you now. See you." Hoya hang up on the phone.

I put my phone on my bed and went to toilet for wash my face were i was crying out loud. Then i opened my closet then take black sweater and wore black cap also mask since i was idol and my dating news was just spread.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

"Whoaaaaa........ Tteobboki is really delicious!" Bomi said in excitement. 

"It's really delicious!" Eunji said.

"So, how long both of you in relationship?" Sungyeol spoke out.

"It's been 2 years i guess. Am i right babe?" Sunggyu asked at his girlfriend.

Eunji nodded her head while she eating ramyeon. 

"Oh right! Oppa. You said wanted to share story about Woohyun oppa." Bomi spoke out.

"Are you sure want to listening about him?" Sungyeol asked out. Since the story is has related with her members, Chorong. 

"Before this, congrats for you girls got brother-in-law!" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Ahh! You know what we are super shocked after heard their dating news. That's really unexpected" Eunji told.

"We either. I thought Chorong and Yoseob just like brother and sister but actually they are dating in real life." Sungyeol told.

"I bet everyone must be shocked after heard their dating news." Sungjong interrupt.

"Especially beast oppa." Eunji replied.

"We are blessing to Chorong unnie and Yoseob oppa except Hayoung-ie. She doesn't like Yoseob oppa with Chorong unnie." Bomi spoke out.

"Why? Did she has feelings at Yoseob?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nope she doesn't. But molla...." Bomi answered.

"Allright allright. Now story about Woohyun oppa. What happened to him?" Eunji asked.

Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong just let out of sighed. 

"But promise with us. Don't tell at your members. Promise?" Sungyeol told.

"It seem like a big secret...." Eunji said.

"We promise!" Bomi said out loud.

"Hyung. Tell them" Sungyeol ordered.

"Why would i?" Sunggyu barked.

"Because hyung is super close with him" Sungjong told.

Sunggyu just showed pokerface on his face.

"Ppali oppa. We are listening now..." Eunji hit his arms.

"Allright calm down ladies! It because of your members. Park Chorong" Sunggyu said.

"Mwo?!" Eunji and Bomi said simultaneously. 

"Actually, Woohyun likes Chorong since we're filming BOAF together. Since that he began crush on Chorong. After end filming, he kept mention her name, saying that she's beautiful and so on." Sunggyu began to telling.

"You know Woohyun much greasy...." Sungyeol interrupted.

Eunji and Bomi nodded their head then looked back at Sunggyu. 

"Until now he is still has feelings on Chorong and he did said to us he wanted to make Chorong became his but Chorong is belong someone else." Sunggyu stop for drank a water. 

"He's deeply in love with Chorong. He likes when his fans ship he with Chorong until he read asianfanfic were the fans ship both of them. Besides that, he became insane because of Chorong and he became fanatic of woorong what's related with him and Chorong." Sungyeol continue the story.

"Hyung. Can you shut up and listen up. Just let Sunggyu hyung told everything." Sungjong said.

"Ya Lee Sungjong!" Sungyeol barked while looked at him.

"Stop it stop it. Then?" Bomi said.

"Then today he knew about Chorong's dating news. He's out of control today and he almost punch Hoya." Sunggyu told.

"Hoya? Why?" Eunji asked.

"He think Hoya lied to him." Sunggyu answered.

"I didn't get it. What've he lied to him?" Bomi asked.

"He think Hoya lied to him said Chorong aren't dating with Yoseob hyung. In fact, Hoya doesn't know anything about them even he is best friend of her." Sungyeol answered.

"Really? I never knew that Woohyun hyung almost punch Hoya hyung." Sungjong interrupt. He's shocked after heard about s.

"Where are you at that time?" Eunji asked.

"Shower." Sungjong answered.

"But lucikly he doesn't punch at Hoya and Hoya said he has all of Chorong's secret and we are totally shocked after Hoya told us." Sungyeol told.

"What a secret?" Bomi curiously.

"Doesn't she shared her feelings to you girls?" Sunggyu asked.

"Feelings? You mean that she like someone. It is?" Eunji asked.

"Yes. Does she tell you girls?" Sunggyu asked again.

"Nope. Chorong unnie never shared about her feelings. Whenever we'd asked her if she has crush on someone or not and she answered no." Bomi answered.

"She never talked about guy except Hoya and Yoseob oppa. She always going out with both of them. That's all." Eunji replied.

"Really?!" Sungjong asked out.

Bomi and Eunji nod their head.

"Heol...... Hyung..... How? Should tell them or not?" Sungjong asked.

"Just tell them since they already promise do not tell at their members." Sunggyu replied.

"What's going on? Is there something that we are don't know?" Eunji feel something fishy.

"For you information, Chorong also liked Woohyun! " Sungyeol told.

"MWORAGO?!" Eunji and Bomi said out loud in shocked.

"Look. Hoya told us Chorong has feelings on Woohyun for a long time since they team up together on Oh My School. That's her big secret" Sunggyu said.

"How could she......" Eunji sighed. She is still in shocked.

"Wait up! Ya. Hayoung-ie is right." Bomi hold Eunji's arms.

"You're right!" Eunji said.

"Wait wait. What Hayoung right. I didn't get it" Sungyeol asked.

"Just now before we going out. Hayoung-ie said she doesn't like Chorong unnie with Yoseob oppa. She rather choose Woohyun oppa as Chorong's boyfriend." Eunji began to telling.

"Then Hayoung seem like she already knew. She keep asked the same questions to Chorong. Ah no wonder why Chorong unnie doesn't reaction at all." Bomi said.

"What questions?" Sungjong asked.

"Oh i forgot what kind of questions. But i remember it seem like she knew that Chorong unnie has feelings at Woohyun oppa." Bomi replied.

"Hayoung-ie predicted always right. She has talented. Mind reader..." Eunji told.

"Wait. If she really has feelings at Woohyun oppa. Why she has relationship with Yoseob oppa? I thought they are really fall in love each other." Bomi said.

"For us.... no comment" Sunggyu replied.

"We should investigate secretly. I'm so curiously" Bomi said.

"Oppa. Is it true Woohyun oppa has interested at Seolhyun?" Eunji asked out.

"Nope. He force to answered since there aren't Chorong's name on the list." Sunggyu answered.

"What a list?" Bomi asked.

"That day we're invited as guested at radio station. Then the DJ ask who is the girl you want to be pair up in we got married. When turn Woohyun for answered he just saying random name." Sunggyu told.

"Eunji-ya. Your boyfriend doesn't mention your name. I and Sungjong-ie choose you." Sungyeol spoke out.

"Ah really?" Eunji looked at Sunggyu with serious face.

Meanwhile, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Bomi are laughed while looked at Sunggyu fear of his girlfriend. 

"I am sorry babe....." Sunggyu pleaded.

"Tskkkk....." Eunji hit hard at his arms.

Sunggyy quickly kissed at Eunji's cheek make the rest felt annoyed at them. 

"Lovey dovey are not allowed here!" Bomi warned.