Chapter 10

ESCLIPSE LOVE

NO ONE [POV]

L and Naeun went to Han River, as being idol the boths wear full of blacks then put a mask on their face for recorgnized with fans or else.

"How are you, it's been awhile didn't seeing you these days" L spoke out as they sat on the courch.

"I'm fine oppa. how about you?" naeun asked back.

"I'm fine too" he smiled. Then they enjoyed night of view while eating snacks.

"Oppa..." naeun called out.

"uhmm.." L said as he looked at naeun who was besides him.

"about your confessing, I think......" she stop then take a deep breath for continue "we--" 

"It's okay.. I know it's hard for you to accept me" l cut off her words.

"oppa, that's not---" she been cut off again.

"I know, you might scared if my fans would harm you, right? you might scared if I wasn't able to protect you" he sighed, "I shouldn't confess to you" he continue then take a hard breathe.

"Oppa.." she called out

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't confess to you if I know you heart doesn't open to me. Your heart still hoped at Taemin, right? your ex-husband virtual. I'm sorry naeun, I couldn't hide my feelings when I seeing you with other guys jealousy it make so hard naeun. I know i'm such cold guy but never fallen love even I had a lot shippers" he sighed, " When I saw you for the first time, we're filming BOAF together you are the one who caught in my eyes with your innocent, pure and beautiful angel" he confess as he take a naeun's hand then squeeze.

"Are you regret oppa?" naeun asked as they eye contact.

"a little bit.. but i'm never gave up on you naeun." he talk serious.

"Just gave up oppa" Naeun said as she let go her hands then looked away. Actually she had crush on him for long time, she felt happy when her crush confess to her but the sametime she scared. She is the one have a lots got bashed when she as wife virtual to shinee's taemin and being paired up with exo and others.

"Are you still hoped at Taemin?" L asked again as he eye-contact with her

"Nope..." she replied.

"then?" he said.

"I have someone in my heart" naeun told. L was speechless then he looked away upon heard that she admit she have someone in her heart.

"Oh really? how lucky that guy" he said with heart broken.

"You want to know who is it?" naeun ask

"Who?" L looked at her.

"It's you.." she told

"W-WHAT?!" his eyes widened.

"It's you Kim Myungsoo-ssi" naeun small chuckled.

"I am?!" L still unbelievable.

"Actually, I had crush on you for long time and I never expect that my crush would confess to me were he had feelings as me well. Oppa, I like you the way you are, sometimes cute, charming, sometimes cold" she began to confess her feelings.

L was shocked then quickly hugged naeun then pulled back and kissing her forehead, "Let's official then" He said excitedly. Naeun secretly nodded then smiled.

"Oppa.." she called out, "are you going to reveal our relationship to the public?" she asked.

"Nope.. I want to do like sunggyu hyung aren't reveal to any public" he said with sweet smile

"Thank you oppa.." she said with smiled

"Wait! you aren't hoped to taemin, right?" he ask curiously.

"It was show oppa...." naeun chuckled. Then enjoyed for the first being as couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong was waiting at cafe, was waiting Hoya. A few minutes, hoya appear then walked in to were chorong she sat edge the window wear a mask on her face then hoya poked make her suprised.


"Yah!" chorong barked as hoya sit sat in front her.

"What's up" hoya chuckled as he drank a coffe were chorong bought for him.

"I've heard you will join Hit the stage, euuuuuu" she scoffed

"Well i'm the dancing machine" he said proudly.

"Anyway, did you heard any news about me?" she asked

"News?" he shook his head. Chorong give her phone to Hoya.

FANS NETIZEN EXO'S SUHO AND APINK'S CHORONG SPOTTED TOGETHER IN HAN RIVER

"W-WHAT?!" he stated with his widened eyes, "again?!" he continue. Chorong nodded as hoya give her back phone.

"just ignore chorong-ah" he said

"Yah! you think they will stop to spread the rumor never be real!" she pissed off

"I DON'T WANT YOU DO THE SAME THING, KILLED YOURSELF YOU THINK IT'S SOLVE AFTER ALL?!" Hoya raised his voice make chorong suprised, he is very worried if chorong do same killed herself because that rumor make her gave up her life and saseng fans threatned her and so on.

"Hoyaa....." she called out as she already teardrop on her face. Hoya noticed she was cried then he got up from his sitting then pulled her into a warm hug. Chorong let out of crying over on hoya's chest.

"shhhhh.... you know i care you a lot, me, apink and my members infinite. please chorong... just ignore.." he begged then small sighed.

 

After meet up at cafe, the 91liner went back to their dorm were located in the same building.


"Chorong-ah.." hoya called out as she stop her step.

"uhm..?" she replied

"May I ask you something?" he asked. chorong nodded.

"Did you and seobie hyung are dating?" he asked curiously.

Chorong laugh at him then she hit hoya's arms, "yah! how could you say that we are dating" she said as she continue her step. 

"Yah! i'm curious.." he yelled then chorong looked at him who was behind her.

"What makes you curious?" she asked 

"be...because I saw you and seobie hyung hugged each other" he shuttered.

"W-what?!" her eyes widened, "are you spying?!" she continue.

Hoya shook his head, "I want back home then I saw you hugged with him, that time i'm with dongwoo hyung, sungyeol, sungjong and L we hide behind the wall" he pointed out the wall where he and s hide.

"We're not.. yah! you know that we are really close each other since my debut back then" she tell the truth.

'you still have change woohyun-ah' he said on his heart.

"What a relief, I thought you want hide from me" he chuckled.

"Unnie!" a voice called out interrupt them. It's Naeun

"Oh naeunnie" she called out her back, "Oh annyeonghaseo oppa" naeun greeted hoya.

"Oh annyeong" he replied.

"Hyung! what are you doing here.. oh chorong-ssi annyeong" L spoke out as he bowed to chorong.

"We gotta to go, L-ssi and hoya." they bid goodbye then left hoya and L.

"Did woohyun know that you're out with chorong" L asked.

"He already know he was besides me when calling me" hoya told as he pressed the button. L just shook his head then head to their dorms.