Chapter 2

ESCLIPSE LOVE

INFINITE [POV]

Infinite was in their midst of practise and preparing for their comeback "Reality". Their practise since earlier morning for get perfectly for their fans. While in middle of practise their manager interupt making they stop and looked at their manager. " I have a good news.." The manager told upon he stop the music.

"What is it hyung?" Woohyun exhausted and wipe his sweat at forehead.

"The CEO let you have rest of day off and he said good luck for you comeback tomorrow." Manager said.

"Seriously hyung???!!!" all members said out loud, the manager nod "and.... he said don't forget send regards to Apink since you're close with them" manager told.

"Ah~~~~~~~~" all members laugh, "Our president never forget his favourite girl group" L said while other laughed. Then, manager disappear of their sight since he is also have rest of day off and only INFINITE are still stay and packed their all things and headed to the dorm.

 

IN DORM

"I'm so tired...." Sungjong sat at sofa and sighed as he grab a pillow and hug it.

"Move Sungjong-ah" Woohyun push away.

"Ah hyung!" Sungjong pissed off

"Since we have rest of day off wanna hang out? Anybody?" Dongwoo burst in silence moment when the others probably exhausted.

"aren't you tired hyung?" L asked

"a little bit... Hang out is the best for relieved all stress" dongwoo said.

"I'll follow you hyung." Hoya agree.

"Me too!" Sungjong raised his hand in the air

"Me either!!" Sungyeol raised his voice and ran to his bedroom for change the clothes.

"I'll follow you hyung... since there nothing to do at home" L said, Dongwoo nodded and looking at Woohyun and Sunggyu, "How about you both?" dongwoon began asked.

"I want to rest at home" Woohyun said without hesitate

"I wan---" Sunggyu was cut off when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and a wide smile appeared on his face.

From: My Eunji-ya 

Oppa, what are you doing? busy? If not let's mee t up! I have something to ask you about Woohyun Oppa.

 

To: My Eunji-ya 

I'm off day today and sure babe. Let's meet up at Acube cafe I'll be there an hour.

 

"Dongwoo-ah, sorry I couldn't join something came up. Bye!" Sunggyu said as he disappeared of their sight at living room.

"Something came up? with a wide smile? did he is insane..." Dongwoo asked with blank face.

"Aigooo hyung~ of course he is insane because of his love....." Woohyun chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APINK [POV]

Upon Eunji received a message from Sunggyu, she immediately put it her phone in the handbag and "Chorong Unnie!!!" she shout out at living room. Unfortunately, Chorong was nowhere to be found and asked Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung which is in the living room while watching television.

"She said she going out for awhile" Bomi told.

"Did she tell you where she is going? with whom?" Eunji asked

"Nope." Bomi said

'probably with Yoseobie Oppa' she thought and nodded and heading to door.

"I'm off!" Eunji raised her voice while she put in her shoes.

"Where are you going unnie?" Namjoo raised her voice too.

"Meet my boyfriend Kim Namjoo-ya. Bye!" Eunji tell as she already out of the dorm.