CHAPTER 26

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[No one P.O.V]

"Thank you for sending me oppa." Chorong unlock the seatbelt.

"It's not a big deal, Chorong-ah." Yoseob smiled.

"Oppa, can you be honest with me?" Chorong asked.

"What's that?" Yoseob answered.

"Did you really doesn't have feelings on me?" She asked.

Instead replied, Yoseob pulled her out into a hugged. Make Chorong wondered by his actions, then she hugged him back.

"Did you oppa?" She asked again.

Yoseob just let out of small sighed, inside in his hearts, he is still has feelings on her but he shouldn't deserved has her hearts.

"Oppa! I'm asking you. Why you aren't answered me?" She furious.

"I'm sorry, Chorong-ah. If i still has feelings on you or not but we must go on our life, Chorong-ah. I want you to be happy with someone you loved and i don't deserved have your hearts. I know you like Woohyun for a long time and he was your first love even you both aren't into a relationship yet." Yoseob begin tell the truth from his heart.

"But oppa....." she was cut off.

"No buts, Chorong. I don't want you feel guilty for like me back, i never asked you to like me back even i wished you like me back. I know your heart is belonging Woohyun-ie." He told.

"But i like you oppa!" She said out loud.

Yoseob frozen and speechless at the sametime. He should happy when hearing that a girl has like his back but it's too late for him. He is slowly to throw out his feelings on Chorong.

"Oppa... I admit that's my fault. I am so mad that time and i shouldn't accept you to be your girlfriend but i was mad that time oppa. I know Woohyun likes me too but why still now he is still not confessed to me and i thought Hoya was lied to me after i read some article that Woohyun had interest at someone else. I felt guilty on you oppa because i am just playing your feelings because i was mad at Woohyun." She burst into a tears, "before our breaking up, i wanted to said that i am slowly has feelings on you, i do like you oppa but that time you want us break up." she stopped for awhile.

Yoseob noticed Chorong was crying out but he is just let it be and keep waiting her finished words. His hearts felt so hurts.

"Since we break up, i didn't tell at my members because i wasn't ready to tell everything to them, besides they aren't know that i've liked Woohyun before. I know, you must be more hurts than me. I am so sorry oppa, i should think wisely that time. Really i am." she finished her words.

"Are you done?" He asked out.

"Oppa..... Can we----" she was cut off.

"No Chorong! Even you have feelings on me, i won't us getback. I wanted to stayed relationship as brother and sister. I do love you, very much Park Chorong. But i'd promise myself that i'll let you go and be happy with someone you loved is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun!" he said loud.

"But i don't have feelings on him anymore, oppa. I want you back oppa." She said with crying out loud.

"Please Chorong....." He pleaded with cold stared.

"Oppa....." she called out.

"Get out of my car now. I have schedule. Go back and rest well." He told.

Chorong didn't replied and she get out of his car. Yoseob didn't looked at her and pressed the pedal started driving.

'I am sorry, Chorong-ah. I should do this. I want you to be happy with Woohyun. It's hurt when i see you crying. I really sorry.' Yoseob said on his hearts, he is crying while driving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun just parked his car and get out of his car. Then he saw a familiar person, is Chorong, who was get out of a car. It's Yoseob. Woohyun saw Chorong was crying badly. He walked fast went to Chorong, but he stopped a step, he shouldn't approach Chorong when she doesn't have a good mood. So, he walking towards the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come. He is in hurry because he don't want to let Chorong know he was there.

"Ah why is this taking so long.." Woohyun said while pressed the button repeatedly.

Chorong was crying badly and she couldn't hide her feelings. She wiped her tears and walking towards to elevator. He saw a guy was dressed in a clean black hoodie and black pants, pressed the button, his head down.

She doesn't know that guy was Woohyun, she thought it was someone else who was living that apartment even she know some of idols are living there. So, she just stand behind of that guy without knowing and then have a few person also waited for the elevator.

Meanwhile, Woohyun keep pressed the button repeatedly, he feel uncomfortables even had a few of people was waited for the elevator, he tried out to avoided to meet up Chorong. All these thoughts made Woohyun panic and suddenly

*ding*

The door slide open and he walks in, letting out a sigh of relief when he saw it empty. He pressed the button that would take him to his floor and went stand back. Gladly, he put a mask on his face, so no one could realize or recognize him since he was idol. When some people walks in and blocked view of Woohyun, so he couldn't see Chorong was same elevator with him.

'Fuhhh what is relief... ' Woohyun said on his hearts.

Then he pulled out of his phone from his pocket and begin to checked all of notications. When some people walks out of the elevator, it just Woohyun and Chorong in the elevator, they differents two floors. Chorong doesn't realized that she is same elevator with Woohyun and suddenly the elevator started shaking and lights went off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She screamed as she was being thrown around the place due to all the shaking.

Woohyun got shocked after heard a screaming from a girl and he couldn't balance himself.

"Miss.... Are you okay?" Woohyun asked, since the elevator lights off, he couldn't see at person.

"HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!!" Chorong keep screamed out without answered.

"Miss... where are you? Lend your hand to me." Woohyun said.

Chorong lend her hands to  Woohyun, but suddenly she lost her balance and got thrown to the other side of the elevator, hitting Woohyun in the process and they both fell on the ground, with Chorong being on top of him. The shaking stopped and the lights went on, then the two realized the situation they were in.

"Chorong?!" Woohyun said with his eyes widened. He shocked, he'd unexpected he would same elevator with her even he is tried out to avoided from her.

"Woohyun?!" She said with her eyes blinked looked at him. 

A few minutes, she realized where she sitting and quickly getting up, she blushed.

"Are you okay, Chorong?" Woohyun asked, he felt awkward suddenly being with her stuck in the elavator.

"Yeah... I'm fine, and sorry for---" she was cut off

"Oh it's fine." He told.

Woohyun pressed the emergency button, "I guess we're stuck in here..." he told.

Then, he take out his phone was fell on the ground, started to called someone.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Called someone, who knows can helped us." He told.

He dialed Myungsoo's numbers.

"Hello" Myungsoo answered on the line.

"Oh Myungsoo-ya! Where are you?" Woohyun asked out.

"I'm on the way back my parent's home. Why?" Myungsoo asked back.

"Oh really? Ani, i'm just asking. Bye!" Woohyun hang up on the phone.

"Why?" She asked.

"Myungsoo aren't around. Can you make a phone someone to let that us stuck in the elevator." He told.

"Oh Bbom-ah! Wait up..." Chorong dialed Bomi's numbers.

Three times Chorong calling for Bomi, but she aren't answered.

"Where she is?!" She furiously and keep calling.

"Can you called someone else? Someone will answered quickly." He said.

"Oh! Wait up..... Eunji please answered......" She called Eunji.

"Oh unnie! Why?" Eunji asked on the line.

"Ya, where are you?" She asked panic.

"Wait wait, why you voice look so panic. Is there something happen?" Eunji asked out.

"I'm stuck in the elevator. Ya, I'm so scared, come and help me!!" She burst into a tears.

"REALLY?! Wait for me unnie. I'll help you!" Eunji hang up on the phone.

"Eunji said she will helped us." She told.

"Gladly. Thank you." Woohyun smile.

Ten minutes passed, the both aren't talked each other, even the both are busy looked at the phone. The both feel uncomfortable when they got stuck in the elevator. Suddenly, Woohyun's phone went off as bactery low, he put his phone on his pocket, then he got nothing to do.

Woohyun saw Chorong was sleeping in the corner, he is slowly went to her, then he take sit next to her, he found how beautiful even she is sleeping, he pulled her head lend at his shoulder to make her comfortable. Slowly, he pulled her hands and hold it.

"Chorong-ah. I know you sleeping by now and i wanted to said while you sleeping." He kissed Chorong's hands.

Chorong awake, she feel someone kissed her hands, and she slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was lend at Woohyun's shoulder. She forget she wast stuck in the elevator with Woohyun. Then, she closed her eyes pretend she is sleeping.

"I miss you. I miss you so much Park Chorong." Woohyun said, made Chorong opened her eyes. She shocked but she didn't moved, she wanted to listening more what've Woohyun gonna saying.

"I wish you were heard what i've told you. Uhm.... You know why i'm fallen love with you? Because you are my ideal type that i've searched and i want you to be mine now and forever. I'm fallen love with you when we're filming BOAF, it was first time i'd seeing you in person. Even we did met before but i'd never noticed your existed Chorong-ah." He begin confessed his feelings.

"When i saw you in a person, since that i'm fallen love with you but i covered. Because that time we're rookie, i found you looks so cute when you chubby, you has aura that make me more fallen with love. I wanted to approach you but you know there's a lot camera that time. After end the filming, i got heard the rumors of us that we are dating, you know how i wished that time. I wanted to saying yes on that rumor, but i need to behave myself so i pretend and ignore seems i don't know anything." He smile when he remember past memory.

"Since that i won't tell anyone that i has feelings on you. You know how excited i am when i got your numbers, we had conversation, talked each other. I save 'My Chorong-ie' in my contact list, i found myself i was crazy that time. Crazy love Park Chorong." He chuckled.

Chorong was loyal listening, she smiled until she wanna cried out.

"Then one day, Hoya found out that i have feelings on you, i have no excuse so i'll tell him everything. I did tell Hoya, i wanted confessed you but it must be right timing right? Then, when your dating news spread out, i am so hurt badly Chorong-ah, especially when i know you had in a relationship with Seob-ie hyung. I know he likes you and i'll keep my promise to make you mine no matter what but it turned a dreams. I had misunderstood with Hoya, he said you and Seob-ie hyung are just friends but end up you both into a relationship. Since that, i know that you likes me too, you likes me when we're same team up." He let out of sighed.

"Chorong-ah, if i know that you like me, i guess i'd confessed earlier before Seob-ie hyung. I Should happy when i know that you likes me too but it's too late, because you are his girlfriend. To be honest, i'd tried out to forget you, threw out my feelings to you but it's failed. It's failed Chorong-ah." He suddenly burst into a tears.

Chorong closed her eyes, she couldn't bear a tears that she hold.

"I found myself can't get over from you and i did keep a photo of you in my room. I really can't move on from you Chorong-ah. You and Seob-ie hyung break up, i already knew before the news come out. I had met Seob-ie hyung before and he tell me everything, at the sametimes i should be happy, i will make you mine but at the sametime i shouldn't because of me you both break up. I don't want to be thirdwheel to destroy your relationship, i did approach you, talked you like an usual but you seems wanna avoided from me. So, i should back off and tried to forget you. When i saw you, i've must hide do not let you saw me. Then today i saw you get out of Seob-ie hyung cars, i found you are crying, i wanted come to you but i know you won't see me right. So i walks in to the elevator so i hope i won't meet you but end up we're here." He stopped his words.

"I love you. I love you so much, Park Chorong" He finished his words, then he lend his face to kissed Chorong's forehead but it's failed.

*ding*

The elevator's door opened, and the two fireman came in and asked whether the both are good in condition or not. Woohyun just nodded his head and he let the two fireman knew that Chorong is just sleeping. Then, Woohyun carried Chorong like a bridal style, walkes out from the elevator and shocked when saw Eunji and Sunggyu was in front of him.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked in shocked.

"Oh hi hyung! Hi Eunji!" Woohyun answered awkwardly.

"I thought Chorong is the only person who got stuck in the elevator, i don't know you got also stuck with her." Sunggyu told.

"Chorong unnie! It's me Eunji. Is she okay?" Eunji asked anxietly.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She's just sleeping." Woohyun replied.

"Thanks God, both of you are okay. I'm sorry if we're too late. I'll check with my team and fix what've broken." A fireman interrupted their conversation.

"It's okay. Thank you for saving us." Woohyun said with smiled.

The two fireman smiled and leave. 

"Ya, let's go!" Eunji told.

When arrived at Chorong's home, Eunji pressed the pin and they entered the house.

"BOMI-YA!!!!" Eunji called out loud. 

"Eunji, where is Chorong's room?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh sorry! There." Eunji pointed out where is Chorong's room.

Woohyun went to Chorong's room and opened the door, opened the lights went on as well. Then, he slowly put Chorong on the bed, he take off of her shoes and socks as well. He pulled a blanket to cover herself then before he leave, he feel someone is pulled his hand make his lost balance himself. It was Chorong and their face so close, then slowly Chorong pressed her lips into his lips. Woohyun shocked and confusion at the sametime, he didn't kissed her back.

"You're liar. You said you love me why you don't kissed me back." Chorong said.

Woohyun's eyes in widened as shocked, he thought she was sleeping when he confessed his feelings to her. Chorong pressed her lips again and this time Woohyun kissed her back. They into kissed passionately until they aren't realized have three eyes were looked at them. It was Bomi, Eunji and Sunggyu.

"Daebak! It is am dreaming or else?" Bomi said with her eyes in widened.

"I smell something fishy, it must be have something when they stuck in the elevator" Eunji told.

"Ya, maybe they kissed in the elevator?" Bomi speculated.

"Omoo... Maybe? Woahh!!! It's must be hot topic." Eunji said in excitedment.

"Girls? I guess we should leave now. Just let them be" Sunggyu interrupted their conversation.

"Ah you're right. Ya, I am hungry. Let's go eat!" Bomi told.

"Me too! Oppa, you treat us okay." Eunji demanded.

"Allright." Sunggyu surrender.

"Assaa! Let's go!" Bomi said out loud.

"Ya ya ya. Wait!" Eunji lock door of Chorong's rooms.

"Why you locked?" Sunggyu asked.

"Who knows." Eunji smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun woke up and found Chorong was hugging him, and he found the two are . He stared at Chorong intensively, how amazed her beautiful even when she is sleeping. Woohyun kissed her forehead before he leaving. He get up and put on shirt on his body and pants as well. Then he take off her clothes and put on her body. It was first time to him, to see her body in , and they have doing things even they aren't in relationship. After he put on the clothes and pants, he leave the room and leave the house as well. 

After a moment, Chorong woke up and realized she was in her room. She thought she still stuck in the elevator. She thinks hardly remembers what happened between her and Woohyun yesterday. Then she saw a sticky note at her phone, then taken and read it.

 

I'm sorry for leaving immediately, i don't want you awkwardly in the morning. Thank you for everything and last night would be our first memory, right?

See me when you ready. I LOVE YOU 

-Woohyun

                

"Mwo?! Wait up! What happened yesterday?" Chorong's eyes in widened. 

Suddenly, she remember that she had listening a confession Woohyun when they stuck in the elevator, Woohyun carried her out like a bridal style, come into her room then her eyes in widened.

"I'd kissed him?!" Chorong said in shocked.

She felt blushed when she did remember exactly what happened last night between her and Woohyun. 

Slowly, she's smiled, "Aigoo... I thought it was dream. I LOVE YOU TOO NAM WOOHYUN!" she said in excitedment. 

Then she feel hurt on her thigh, she smiled, she doing things with she's deeply in love for a long time. Then she went to bathroom for take a shower.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading guys! Since i'm gonna started busy next wekk, i'll end up more 4 chapters. Don't worry, i'll comeback with new stories. ^_^