CHAPTER 23

ESCLIPSE LOVE

After breaking news, Chorong become quiet person does not like her personality and haven't tell yet to her members, because she wasn't ready to told it. She felt guilty on her members cause she have been hide her secret that she actually was huge crush on Woohyun and her secret only Hoya just knew it. Meanwhile, Apink members are still wondering what happened but they tried to approach Chorong for asking for but Chorong seems dodge to answering.

After they are done with their concert tour, they continue busy with individual schedule. Eunji is currently prepared her new drama with Jin Goo and Go Jun Hee. Naeun and Hayoung are attended as guest on Running Man. Namjoo is currently shooting a web drama with Produce 101 Yoo Seon Ho and Ahn Hyeong Seop. Meanwhile, Chorong and Bomi are staying at home without doing nothing.

Sunggyu was waiting for Eunji at his car, as he already told at Eunji's manager by through phone that he was pick up Eunji after she done shooting a drama. It seems like husband pick up his wife back from work. Right after finish the shooting, Eunji ran away to the Sunggyu's car, then Sunggyu start driving and went to somewhere. 

"How's the filming? It was fun?" Sunggyu asked while driving.

"Super fun oppa. Jin goo sunbaenim is so funny and he treat me very well." Eunji answered while she removed her make up.

"Why you remove your make up?" Sunggyu said.

"I wanted to going out with bareface oppa. Why? You don't like me when i am in bareface." Eunji asked back.

"I'm so unlucky man to have a pretty girl named Jung Eunji. Ya! I'm just asking." Sunggyu raise his voice.

Eunji burst out loud laughter. She really love to boyfriend.

"Aigooo..... you are so cute namchin" she said.

"I know." Sunggyu proudly himself.

"Are you like me that much?" She asked.

"Of course! If can, i want us to get married by today." He told.

"Aigooo...... oh, anyway where are we going?" She asked.

"I want to bring you at restaurant. The food is so delicious. You should try it." He answered.

"Oh really? I'm so hungry right now. Oppa, i want take a nap." She told.

"Just sleep babe. I'll wake up you when we arrive." He said.

Eunji noded her head then she into a dreamland. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seobie hyung!" A voice was called out loud.

"Oh Woohyun-ah!" Yoseob greeting as he saw Woohyun was come to him.

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.

"Meet my old friends. And you? Ya, why i always see you alone. Where the others?" Yoseob asked back.

Woohyun laughed, "they are so busy with own life hyung. I am going to meet my brother. He asked me to came at his restaurant." He told.

Yoseob nod his head.

"See you later, hyung. I'm afraid my brother will nag like a grandpa if i'm late." Woohyun bid goodbye and ran away to his brother's restaurant.

"Woohyun-ah!" He shouted but Woohyun doesn't heard. He run so fast. 

"Oppa!" Yoseoh turned back to looked at that person who was just called him. 

"Oh, Eunji-ya!" Yoseob wave to her, were Eunji was standing in front of Sunggyu's car.

"What are you doing here?" Eunji asked.

"I'm going to met my old friend. But he wasn't arrived yet." He answered.

"Oh really? I didn't expect to meet you at here." She said.

"And you? What are you doing. Is that your car? Wow, you are so rich have car sports." He pointed out at the car.

"Ani. That Sunggyu's oppa car. My car at my home. My boyfriend so rich, you know" Eunji chuckled.

"Tsskkk. I never know he brought a car sports. Where he is?" He asked out.

"Molla. He asked to stayed here and i don't know where he is going." She answered.

"Eunji-ya!" Sunggyu called out loud. He jealousy when see Eunji talked with another guy.

"Oh oppa! Where are you going?" Eunji asked.

"I asked you to stayed at car. Not talk with another guy." Sunggyu told.

"Ya! It's me." Yoseob hit hard at Sunggyu's arms.

"Oh. I thought someone else. Mian" Sunggyu laughed.

"Tskk. Hyung with jealousy never be separated." Yoseob chuckled.

"Ya! I----- Wait, i need to answer my mom's calling." Sunggyu told.

"Oppa. I want to ask you something." Eunji said.

"What?" Yoseob asked back.

"What happen to you and Chorong unnie and why you both break up?" Eunji curiously.

"Eo? Chorong not tell you anything? I thought you and your members already know." Yoseob answered.

"Ani. She haven't tell us anything. When bomi asked and she seems dodge to answer. Why? You both argue each other?" Eunji asked again.

"I'm done. Let's go for eat." Sunggyu interrupted.

"Wait. Oppa answer me." Eunji said.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm not talk to you." Eunji said coldly.

Sunggyu startled and he really didn't get it what happened actually and what's conversation both of them, make Eunji change her mood suddenly.

"We are not argue, Eunji-ya. I'm wonder why Chorong-ie didn't tell you why we break up." Yoseob said.

"Mwo? You are one of Apink members. How could you don't know. You said you girls always share story, problems and else." Sunggyu interrupted.

"Yes we did. But Chorong unnie doesn't tell us why she break up. We thought she still sad but we looks she's fine though. We are so curious oppa." Eunji began tell the truth.

"Ya ya. Let's go inside. I'll tell everything." Yoseob told.

"Ya, how do you know we want go this restaurant." Sunggyu asked.

"I'm regular customer. I always came whether i'm alone or i'll bring someone else." Yoseob told.

"So, you want meet your friend at here?" Eunji asked.

Yoseob nod his head. "Let's go. I'll tell everything." He said.

'It's weird. Why Chorong don't tell them.. Seolma....... ani ani. I either don't know why they break up.' Sunggyu said on his heart.