CHAPTER 17

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Han River

"Chorong-ah....." Hoya called out. He is worry looked at his best friends, Chorong just kept quiet since they arrived at Han River.

Chorong just let out of sighed and wipe her tears are fallen down on her face.

"If you want cry. Just let it out Chorong-ah.... I'll listen up when you feel relieved." Hoya patted Chorong's head with full of concerned.

"Hoya......" she called out.

"Hmmm....." he answered.

"Is it true what i am doing now. Accept yoseob oppa as my boyfriend even i don't have any feeling at him." She said while wipe her tears.

"Why you do that Chorong-ah..... You are playing his heart you know." Hoya said.

"I was out of control that time. I was mad at Woohyun after his news spread out." She told.

"Chorong-ah.... That news completely is fake. Actually Woohyun had force to answered who's the girl he wanted to be pair up on we got married and that time you name aren't list." Hoya tell the truth.

"You said he likes me. But why still now he doesn't confession his feelings to me. I am feel like one-sided-love Hoya...." she said.

"Actually he want to. But he waiting the right time for confession to you." Hoya replied.

Chorong stayed in silent. She currently dilemma.

"Chorong-ah.... trust me Woohyun do really love you and he did said he wanted to make you became his. He's deeply in love with you Chorong-ah......." Hoya told.

"I should forget him Hoya. I have Yoseob oppa now." She answered.

"But you don't love him." He replied.

"I'll try to love him." She said.

"Are you sure? Please Chorong... I don't want to seeing you in hurt. I want you to be happy" He told.

"I think i'll be happy with yoseob oppa. He take care of me very well. I'm stayed with my decision. I'll go on my relationship with him." She said.

Hoya hugged her for comfort and she hugged back.

"Whenever your decision. I'll support you as long as you will be happy." Hoya said.

"Thank you hoya." She said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After five months

It's been five months, Chorong slowly opened her heart to Yoseob and slowly the feelings are came. Chorong was happy with Yoseob, she's happy with her decision to accept Yoseob as her boyfriend even at first she doesn't have any feelings toward him. But now they are so lovey dovey, Apink had two comeback their new song "Only One & Cause you my star". As usual, after end promotion, they getting busy with their concert tour and fan meeting. Chorong and Yoseob rarely to meet up because of their scheldule. 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu and Eunji are still in relationship and they've decided to revealed their relationship in public. Luckily, their fans supported and give a lots of blessing for them. Unfortunately, Naeun and L are broke up cause their relationship aren't work out. They choose to driffed apart and became friends. They broke up because of had someone else or cheating, it because they aren't have feelings anymore. 

Woohyun is still the same. Since he was frustrated after knowing Chorong and Yoseob dating, he changed. He's became quiet, rarely to going out with his friends and he rather stayed at his house. Even, Chorong with someone else, his feeling to her still the same. He hoped someday Chorong will became his. He was pretend in front of s seem like he has move on from Chorong but in fact he doesn't. s know but they're choose to stayed silent and they know Woohyun is hurt. 

Whenever he saw Chorong going out with Yoseob, he felt jealous sometimes but he covered his reaction pretend he was fine. Woohyun still aren't move on from Chorong and he is still love with her. In his room, he have Chorong's photo as wallpaper on the wall. Everyday everytime he always looked at Chorong's photo. 

Beep beep beep.....

Woohyun got new message and he opened it.

From: Grandpa hyung

What are you doing? Already sleep? Let's meet up. Long time no see you my brother!

Woohyun chuckled. Since all Infinite members had moved out to own house, they rarely to meet up each other except they having schedule together as group. 

 

[Woohyun]

Where are you hyung? Let's meet up at han river.

It's been awhile i didn't go there.

[Sunggyu]

Currently at Sungyeol's restaurant. Suddenly i craving his mom cooking.

Tskkk......

why must Han River? There have a lot of place but still Han River.

 

Ah hyung. How about you came into my place.

Bring Sungyeol as well i miss him too.

You can sleptover at my house.

 

That's good idea! It's better your house rather than Han River hahaha.

Allright then i'll bring Sungyeol.

Wait for us.....

 

Don't forget bring all the snack. I want bread, sausage, ramyeon and kimbap!

Kekekekeke......

Why you don't cook Woohyun-ah....... 

I'm lazy hyung.....

Please..........

So, have you dinner or not?

Already hyung with my mom.

She came my house today.

Tskk....

Allright i'm on the way to bought what've you want.

See you...

 

Woohyun smiled without replied. He feel excited to seeing s after long time they haven't meet up each other since everyone has own scheldule and own life. 

 

"Yo!! Long time no see bro!" Sungyeol greeted as he and Sunggyu entered Woohyun's house.

"Aeyoo!! What's up!" Woohyun greeted with America style.

"Your house so clean..." Sunggyy said as he looked around of living room and kitchen. 

"I live alone... Of course i am!" Woohyun chuckled.

"Here...." Sunggyu give out the food the asked to buy it.

"Thanks hyung." Woohyun said.

"You look so chubby, Woohyun-ah...." Sungyeol told.

"Oh well.. It's been while i didn't worked out." Woohyun answered.

"Ya, where's your room. I want to see...." Sungyeol asked.

"There!" Woohyun pointed out while he eating of ramyeon.

Sungyeol nod then ran to Woohyun's room.

"You want some, hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"No thanks. I'm still full." Sunggyu answered.

Woohyun nod and continue eating, "So, hyung. How you and Eunji still couple?" He asked.

"Of course i am! You know how much i love her and i can't live without her" Sunggyy told.

"Yeah I know...." Woohyun felt annoyed and bite kimbap.

"Woohyun-ah......." Sunggyu called out.

"Uhmmmm....." he chewing kimbap.

"I and Eunji are planning to get married...." Sunggyu said.

"Mwo? Really? Whoa hyung! Does you feel early to get married?" Woohyun asked.

"Ya! I am getting older. I want to get married when i 30 years old" Sunggyu said.

"Oh i forgot you are getting older" Woohyun chuckled.

"Yah!" Sunggyu yelled out.

"Congrats hyung. I can't believe your d-day!" Woohyun said excitecement.

"Woohyun-ah......." Sungyeol called out as he hold frame.

"Why......" hd shocked after he saw Sungyeol hold frame that is Chorong. 

"Is that Chorong?" Sunggyu pointed out.

"How did you found it?" Woohyun asked.

"Probably in your room." He answered.

"Put it back Lee Sungyeol!" He yelled out.

"Ya! I thought you already move on" Sunggyu said out loud.

Woohyun stayed in silent. Sungyeol comeback after he put it back frame in Woohyun's room.

"Answer me Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu said again.

"I forgot to throw out hyung." He lied

"Lied. Just be honest with us Woohyun-ah." Sungyeol told.

Woohyun stayed in silent. 

"You still love her, right?" Sunggyu asked.

"You kept Chorong's photo in your room. I saw the picture both of you and of course it was photoshop by fans, right?" Sungyeol said.

"Yes i still love her! Till now i still love her!" Finally he spoke out.

"But you know she with Yoseob now." Sunggyu said.

"I know. As long as they are not get married. I still have chance to make her mine" Woohyun told.

"You are really insane Woohyun!" Sungyeol said out loud.

"Yes! I am really crazy. Crazy love Park Chorong!" Woohyun yelled.

"You should forget her and move on. There have a lot of girls out there Woohyun-ah...." Sunggyu told.

"Nope. There's no one could replace her. Only Park Chorong and she is the only one nobody else." Woohyun replied.

'No matter what i will make Chorong mine. I do love her very much.' Woohyun said on his heart.