Chapter 4

ESCLIPSE LOVE

NO ONE [POV]

After their secret date, Sunggyu and Eunji headed to there dorms together. It was a normal rountine or daily life as being idol for the two if they ever meet up, concidering cause there dorm were located in same building. Sunggyu as being protective boyfriend, he had escorted Eunji to the front of her dorm and he looked around if anyone was watching them or might paparazi take a picture without realize. Eunji saw her boyfriend and smiled.

"Oppa, don't worry we're have under control. It's difficult the dispatch would caught in middle of date" she chuckled.

"Who knows... I don't want my girl would get harm by anti fans, haters fan or might my fans" he pouted.

"Aigooo~ don't worry my prince charming" she said upon she quickly hugged him and breaking. Sunggyu learned in until his lips were on hers, kissing her gently then pulled back. 

"I love you eunji-ya" he said while he peck on her forehead. She smiled

"I love you too oppa" she replied.

"Bye jagiya, sleep well, rest well and good luck on your comeback." he said upon he waved at her.

"You too oppa!" she shouted and watching him left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, thank you for your treat. Next time i'll treat you okay?" Chorong spoke out upon she reached at her dorms.

"Don't need chorongie" Yoseob said as he patted her head.

"ah oppa... plese let me" she pouted the he sighed and nodded.

"Thank you oppa!" she said then she waved at Yoseob for bid goodbye.

"Chorong!" he shout, then he walked to Chorong.

"Why oppa?" she asked. Yoseob quickled pulled Chorong in for a hug then pulled back and he patted her head.

"good luck on your comeback tomorrow" he smiled. Chorong chuckled then waved at him.

'I'm totally going insane' he thought.

 

"Wait!" Sungyeol spoke out, " is that Chorongie with Yoseob hyung?" he pointed out at them were hugging each other. They widened in eyes and quickly behind the wall, observe them from a distance.

"are they dating?" L asked while looking at Chorong and Yoseob.

'Chorong and Yoseob dating? eeeee impossible' Hoya titled his head.

"Yah hoya, you're chorong's friend. Did you know they're dating" Dongwoo asked, Hoya shook his head.

"Fortunately woohyun was no nearby" Sungyeol said.

" I bet hyung must heart broken now" maknae Sungjong told

"badly" dongwoo continue

"Let's go home before the grandpa nagging without stop" L told as left head to their dorm were same building with Apink.

' If Woohyun knew this, he extremely never going to happen' Hoya thought.

 

INFINITE [POV]

"How's your date hyung.." Woohyun smirk as he saw Sunggyu close the door.

" Did you see how happy I am" he said excitedly, " You're alone?" he asked. Woohyun nodded.

"Where others?" he asked again.

"probably hang out" he replied then the slammed the door were they're walked in to living room for joined Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Yah! why are you guys coming late?!" Sunggyu start to nag

" Oh hyung... how's your date? I mean something came up" dongwoo change topic, escape perhaps.

"Yah Jang Dongwoo! don't dare to change the topic" his leader raised his voice.

"aigoo hyung~ your cheeks turned to red. Are you blushed or else?" Woohyun back up for stop his leader start nagging.

"Shut up Nam Woohyun!" he barked then left them, with other left head their bedroom except Hoya and Woohyun.

"What are you doing?" Hoya asked

"Watch TV" he said. Hoya nod and left Woohyun alone in living room. Without hesitation, Woohyun pulling out his phone from his pocket.

To: Chorongie~

Hey... I just want to wish good luck on your comeback. Your new song remember is very freshness and my member likes it. They're heard many times, thumbs up for leader Apink Chorong.

a few minutes, he received message from Chorong.

From: Chorongie~

Really? thank you and your song not bad. You're really bad guy kekeke...

 

I'm not bad guy though... I'm the greasy namu woohyun hehehe 

Yes you are... The only one greasy among the boy group *sticked out tongue* 

 

Of course! It's late.... rest well and see you tomorrow chorongie.

Me too! You too rest well indeed you are main vocal.

 

 

without knowing woohyun, he has been watched out by Sunggyu who appeared behind then earvdropping their conversation.

' You still like her hyunnie' he smirk and left him alone.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for late to update new chapter ^^ I was busy and thinks how ending this story. Anyway already look INFINITE the eye? they're slayed at chereography. Sorry for my bad english and enjoy it :)