Chapter 12

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Yoseob is reached first at the cafe while waiting his friend, Woohyun. He notice woohyun just entered the cafe while looking for then he waved to him show where he sitting. Woohyun notice then walked in to Yoseob's ways.


"Sorry hyung.. It's traffic jam" woohyun said as he sit infront of Yoseob.

Yoseob nodded, "It's okay.. what's up?" 

"Actually, I want to asked your opinion." Woohyun sighed.

"Oh sure.. What is it?" Yoseob said.

"This person... he has fallen love with this girl. He's really want to be her boyfriend, her husband and father of her children. But, there's a lot thought on his mind." he describe himself.

"What the type of this girl?" Yoseob asked

"Well, she's beautiful... like an angel. How I wish make this girl be mine." he said with grin.

"Yah, If I were you, I'll make her mine no matter what" Yoseob chuckled.

"Oh really? So, you willing to fight each other. I mean you're rival who want this girl his mine either." Woohyun scoffed.

"Well---" he was cut off by Woohyun

"What if, the rival is you're best friend. What you should do? Fight or let it be?" Woohyun asked as he put a serious look.

"Yah, why you look so serious? that's not yours, right?" he chuckled, "so, who is that girl?"

'You will be suprised when I mention her name' Woohyun thought.

"Park Chorong" he told. Yoseob gasped in silently upon hearing Chorong's name, the girl he's been liked after Woohyun like her first.

"Ch-chorongie? so means.. that guy is... yours?" he shuttered as he gulped own his saliva.

"Hyung, I want you to be honest, please?" he said as he make eye-contact with Yoseob.

"What's that?" He said.

"What's your relationship with chorong?" he asked.

"What do you mean? You know.. I and Chorong is extremely close each other" he backup himself.

"Then, why you hugged chorong at our dorms" he said.

Yoseob shocked, 'how could he know' he thought. "Yah, don't mistake us, we're just have a meal and I hug her because I miss her. She's like a my younger sister woohyun-ah."

"Oh really?" he put a fake smiled, "So, I still have a chance, brother-in-law."

"What?" he said.

"I was kidding hyung... Anyway I gotta to go. I had promise my mom for dinner together" woohyun stand up.

"Send regards me to your mom" yoseob said. Woohyun bid goodbye then left the cafe, walked in to his cars then return his family's home.

'I never let Chorong would your mine hyung' he said on his hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later.......

Apink was done with Japanese promosion, they finally back to korea. Apink have no scheldue for one whole week, they feel relieved for that because they finally have free time to rest themself and release their tension. Chorong and Hayoung talked own stuff things, Bomi was in her bedroom with a tap in her hand, playing a game called 'Panda Pop.' Namjoo, she's planning to spend time with her friends were VIXX's Hyuk, TEENTOP's Ricky and BTOB's Sungjae. Eunji were on the phone with her family and Naeun was in her bedroom and reading a script, she will shooting a drama was called "Second 20s" and have loveline with Kim Min Jae. Namjoo walk to the front door to go out, then she was suprise when the someone press the button then she looked up then opened it.


"Oh annyeonghaseo Sunggyu sunbae and L sunbae" Namjoo greeted polite.

"Are you going somewhere?" L asked.

"Yeah.. What's make you both came?" Namjoo asked.

"Is our girlfriend here?" Sunggyu ask the answer for Namjoo.

"Oh.. please come in. Chorong unnie! We have guest" She called out her leader, "I'm sorry for leaving." she bowed to them then close the door.

"Come in oppa and L-ssi, I'll call your girlfriend" chorong said. Sunggyu and L stepped in and they can spot Hayoung is sitting on the sofa, they gretted each other with bows and smile.

Chorong walk to Eunji's bedroom, she want to knock the door then suprise Eunji was appeared on her bedroom. 

"What's wrong unnie?" Eunji asked.

"Your boyfriend is here" she told her then left walk to Naeun's room then open the door without any knock.

"Naeun-ah..." she called out

"uhmm..." she replied without looking at her.

"Can you stop reading and go to living room now" she leave the room before Naeun could replied.

"Oh, oppa? I thought Chorong unnie just playing around" Eunji said in disbelif, "Hi L, naeun was busy reading a script. You come in her room" she pointed out where Naeun's bedroom. L nodded, walk to the direction then knock the door and stepping in her room.

"How are you babe? I miss you so much" sunggyu pulled her into a hug.

"I'm fine.. I miss you too oppa" she said as hugged him back.

"Let's date" he whisper in Eunji ear while hugging her. Eunji nod then she broke the hug, "Chorong unnie! I'm out with oppa and L was in Naeun's bedroom. Don't wait for me I'll bring the key" she yelled out from the door then stepping out with Sunggyu.

"tsk...." she mumbled herself then walk in her room.

Upon L stepping in her room then close the door, he smiled seeing the face that he didn't see for months appear infront of him.

"Oh oppa, you're come.. I thought unnie just playing around" she said in disbelief expression. L grab her pulled into a hug, "I miss you so much" he said while hugging her.

Naeun hug him back and smiled, "I miss you too oppa.." she said.

L broke the hug and stared in her eyes then pouted, "I thought you already forget me" he said with act a little childish.

Naeun chuckled then touch his face making him looking at her then give him a peck on his lips. "I'm sorry.. I was too busy not calling you or text last time. I never forget you oppa. You always in my heart" she said tried to persuaded him.

L smiled, "really? you too babe always in heart. No one could replace my angel" then he pulled her into a hug then pulled back and kissing her on lips with passionate.