Chapter 11

ESCLIPSE LOVE

INFINITE [POV]

Infinite have no schedule except Hoya. The others were busy doing their own things, Dongwoo were dorky with sungyeol, the maknae sungjong and leader sunggyu were watching tv, while L in his bedroom were on the phone talking with his girlfriend, Son Naeun and Woohyun read fanfics on his phone which is where the fans making a story about him especially story about "Woorong" were him and chorong. Actually he doesn't like read fanfics were paired up with others using their imagination just because chorong the one he liked and the fans paired him and her and the thing is he just read about them.

"hyung, what are you doing?" L approach him after on the phone with his girlfriend then sitting beside him.

"my story" woohyun answer without looking at L was beside him.

"Is already out of news.. why I didn't know?" he pulled it his phone, "there's no news about you hyung.." he told.

"geez.. are you idiot? Of course there's no news about me" woohyun said.

"Then?" L weirdly.

"This!" Woohyun show his phone.

"Woorong? again?" he laughed. Woohyun didn't answer his question insted continue his reading which part them being as couple.

"Anyway, I have something tell you and others except Hoya hyung" L spoke out.

"why?" Woohyun asked

"because he already knew this..." L told as he stand up then head to door, "YAH INFINITE! PLEASE COME WOOHYUN'S BEDROOM NOW. URGENT!" L yelled out. 

"Woohyun-ah, are you allright?" Sunggyu ran up upon he entering Woohyun's bedroom.

Woohyun looked up then fixed his position for sit properly. "Yah Kim Myungsoo! what are you doing huh..." Woohyun barked. 

L chuckled, "since everyone was here except Hoya hyung. I have something tell you" he said upon he grab chair under the table and sit it. 

"What is it?" the choding Sungyeol asked.

"I'm in relationship now.." L confess. All members shocked as their widened eyes. 

"With whom?" all members said together for the first time.

L smiled at s, "Son Naeun" he replied.

"What?!" Woohyun said

"Son Naeun? Apink's Son Naeun? The son yeoshin?!" Sungyeol raised his voice.

"Yah! will you lower your voice? Our neighbour might heard us" Sunggyu said as he throw up the pillow to him.

"Seriously hyung? Wow.... congrats hyung" Sungjong blessed.

"So now, we have 2 sister in-law from Apink" Dongwoo excitedly.

"so, are you going to reveal to public or hide?" Woohyun asked.

"I have discuss with Naeunie and we decide to hide our relationship as Sunggyu hyung and Eunji.' L told to them.

Sunggyu smiled proudly, "our Myungsoo..." he patted L's head.

'when Chorong will be mine... tsk you should confess to her Woohyun-ah' he said on his heart. A few moments, he pulled it his phone then dialed number for calling someone.

 

"Hello" a voice out of line. It's Yoseob.

"hyung, are you busy now" he asked.

"Nope. What's up?" he said on the line.

"Let's meet up!" he said

"oh sure.. where?" he asked

"as usual" he told.

"okay then." he hang up out of line.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APINK [POV]

"Chorong unnie! Eunji Unnie! Hayoungie!" Naeun shout out from her bedroom then head to living room were Bomi and Namjoo covered their ears because that shouted.

"Yah naeun-ah!" Bomi barked. Naeun chuckled then chorong, eunji and hayoung was appear on living room upon naeun shout their names.

"What's wrong naeun-ah" Eunji asked.

"Since all everyone here, I have something to tell you guys..." she said as everyone looked at her and nodded for naeun continue.

"Me and L oppa already official" she told. Their eyes is widened upon confessing then hugged her till she can't breath.

"Finally!!!" the others said with excitedly.

"So, we have 2 brother in-law from Infinite sunbaenim" the maknae hayoung speak louder.

"The hottest boy band" bomi stated.

"Eunji unnie and Naeun unnis so lucky have them as their boyfriend" Namjoo interrupt.

"I'm jealous both of you" chorong pouted.

"eheh unnie... you already have Yoseob oppa" bomi teased.

"Yah! Since when?!" she yelled 

"or Woohyun sunbaenim?" namjoo continue tease to her leader.

"Just wait unnie, Woohyun oppa will propose you as his girlfriend" hayoung interrupt as she gringle with her unnie Bomi and Namjoo.

"YAH!" chorong shout. 

"I think Hoya's oppa is right, that Woohyun sunbaenim had feelings to Chorong unnie" Bomi spoke out.

"SERIOUSLY?!" all members except Chorong said.

"Hoya oppa once told me that Woohyun sunbae easily jealous when he going out with unnie or on the phone" Bomi said.

"'He is jealous? Jealous?! did I dreaming or what... Oh god please be real.' Chorong said on her hearts.

"L oppa had told me. Wow unnie... your crush is jealous..." Naeun scoffed her leader.

"Stop it" Chorong give glared to Naeun, in her hearts was happy after hearing what Bomi told it.

"Woohyun sunbae and Chorong coming soon as the couple..." the maknae namjoo and hayoung said excitedly.

"how about Yoseob oppa? Did you toyed his feelings?" Eunji jokingly.

"Yah Mrs.Kim!" Chorong shouted.

"Unnie, which one Mrs.Kim that you mean? there have two Mrs. Kim here" Bomi teased.

"Oh..." she lost her sentences, the others are laughed at her leader. 

"So, are you both will reveal in public?" eunji asked

"Nope.. I already discuss with L oppa that we want hide our relay same as like you and sunggyu oppa" she told. 

"aigoooo..." eunji smiled and patted her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update and I'm truly sorry if my grammar was bad because english is not my native. Enjoy ~