CHAPTER 21

ESCLIPSE LOVE

Throwback

"I am sorry for late oppa. I had schedule." Chorong said as she was arrived at the cafe.

"It's okay Chorong-ah. How's your schedule? Did went well?" Yoseob asked.

"It was fun. Anyway, what's so important until you can't wait tomorrow?" she asked back.

"Sorry if i make you rushing for meet me.." Yoseob said.

"Nevermind. I already told at my members that i'm going out with my boyfriend" she chuckled.

Yoseob show bitter smile on his face.

"Oppa, what's wrong? Is there something happen to you?" she asked with worriedly.

"I'm fine babe.. I'm just wanna talk serious about us." He said.

"Us? About what?" she curiously.

"Let's be honest each other, Chorong-ah." He said with coldly.

"Oppa, what's wrong? You make me freaking out" she felt scared.

"Do you still love Woohyun-ie?" He burst unexpected to asking for.

"Mwo? What are you talking about, why suddenly mention his name?" Chorong said with raise her voice.

"Just answer me, Park Chorong." He told with coldly.

"Of course not! I have you right now and why would i to love someone else." She answered with serious face.

"You still love him, Park Chorong. Just be honest with me don't denied your feelings. I just want the true feelings from you." Yoseob replied.

"I am telling the truth, oppa." She said.

"No. You didn't." He answered.

"Oppa..." she called out.

Yoseob let out of small sigh, "Chorong-ah... I know you for long time before you debut in Apink. I can smell whether you lied or not. But you did lied to me. Why you don't tell me the truth. Maybe i am getting mad but i shouldn't, because i felt guilty on Woohyun-ie what've i done to him. I know he been like you for long time before me i have feelings on you, we did as rival before for win your heart but unexpected you become my girlfriend. I know Woohyun must hurt badly after know our dating news. I want to know your reason why suddenly you choose me as your boyfriend instead Woohyun? Even you also have feelings on him." he finished his words.

Chorong speechless and suddenly her tears slowly fallen down on her face. Yoseob noticed, he immediately wipe the tears on Chorong's face. Chorong looked at him with teary eyes, she felt guilty and she couldn't to tell the reason why she choose him instead Woohyun.

"Oppa...." she called out with crying.

"Just tell me Chorong-ah. I don't mad at you" He said while he wipe the tears.

"Actually... I was force to accept you as my boyfriend because i was mad that time. Hoya did tell me that Woohyun had feelings on me but until now he still not confessed yet. Then one day, i saw an article that Woohyun had interest at AOA Seolhyun, the girl i don't like so much, she got bad impression to me and i was out of control that time. I thought Hoya just toyed my feelings and make me look so desperate on Woohyun and since that without thinking more i did remember you did confessed to me so i accept you to be my boyfriend. Hoya did tell me the truth about Woohyun and Seolhyun but it doesn't make me touched at all. I am begin to hate him until now oppa." She stop, she felt her tears keep fallen down on her face.

Yoseob was ears all of her then he wiped her tears were it keep falling down, he felt hurts after the real reason. Yoseob pulled out of her face into at his chest for comfort her. 

"I am sorry oppa..... I didn't intention. I was just out of control that time. You must be disappointed with me. I am such bad girlfriend to you.." she blamed herself.

"Shhhhh.... Don't be said like that. You are not bad but you are my beautiful an angel girlfriend, Park Chorong." Yoseob said.

"Oppa.. I admit i had feelings on Woohyun before but now i slowly opened my heart to you even we're been together 4 months. I don't playing your heart, it just take times to throw out my feelings toward Woohyun. I am sorry oppa.. really sorry...." she told with heavily crying.

"Don't be crying. Thank you for be honest with me and tell the truth your reason." He said while wiped her tears.

"I am sorry..... for hurting you oppa" she felt guilty.

"I know your heart doesn't belong to me" Yoseob said.

"Oppa....." she called out.

"Let's break up." He told.

"Mwo?" She startled.

"It's good for us, Chorong-ah." He said.

"After you heard the real reason and you wanted to break up? Oppa. That was past and my heart slowly opened to you and how could you want left me like that." Chorong said with mad tone.

"Look Chorong, listen to me. Don't think i don't love you anymore. I still i do but i think this is better for us. I admit i was mad after heard the real reason but i shouldn't. I had felt guilty on Woohyun, i was steal you from her and i don't want Woohyun become stranger because of us. I know Woohyun still love you and you too. We aren't meant to be. I don't want you to playing my heart even you did say, you slowly opened your heart to me. We're been together 4 months, we haven't kissed yet and how long i am waiting your true feelings to me. I shouldn't confessed to you even i know you had strong feelings to Woohyun and i shouldn't be your boyfriend." He stop as he looked at Chorong in crying badly. He sighed then wiped her tears then pulled out her face into his chest.

"Woohyun should be your boyfriend and i believe you and Woohyun are fated each other. I want you to be happy with you loved. I don't want you to force like me back, i know it's hard but i understand. That's why i wanted us break up." He finished his words.

Chorong still crying and she doesn't know how to react upon after heard honestly from Yoseob. 

'You are so dumb Park Chorong. You should lucky have Yoseob oppa....' she cursed herself in her heart.

"Let's break up." He said again.

Chorong immediately let go herself then make eye-contact with Yoseob. She feel guilty what've she done to him. She should thankful have a boyfriend like Yoseob but he was right. She is also don't want to playing his heart.

Slowly, Chorong nod her head means she agree to break up their relationship.

"But.... Did we still keep in touch after break up?" She asked out.

"Pabo! Of course we do! We can be siblings before we into a relationship. I'll be brother protective to you" he chuckled.

"Thank you for everything oppa. You are so kind person willing to let me go for my own happiness. I hope you will get better girl than me. I won't forget our memories as couple oppa." She said 

"Thanks to you too for let me become you boyfriend in 4 months. I know it was awkward at first. I want to see you be happy with you loved and i don't want to see you crying like baby just now" he began tease.

"OPPA!!!!" She hit hard at Yoseob's arms.

"I'm happy to see you like that. Let's big hug for the last as couple" Yoseob said as the both into a hug each other.

"How about the kiss, oppa?" Chorong asked.

"Pabo! You should kiss Woohyun not me. I am not your first love" He told.

'I want to see you be happy it's enough for me. I love you till last my breath, Park Chorong'. He said on his hearts.

End throwback