CHAPTER 15

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[Woohyun P.O.V]

[breaking news] B2ST's Yoseob and APINK's Chorong are dating 

Acube Entertainment annoucement that the two idol are currently dating. The two idol are close each other known as sunbae-hoobae but now they are more than sunbae-hoobae relationship.

Even thought, they are under same agency but they are rarely to meet up for due their tight scheldule but they can manage their relationship no matter what. 

Park Chorong is a leader of Apink and she was first member revealed her relationship and same goes to Yang Yoseob. He is second member after his fellow member, Junhyung. 

How do you think about new couple born? Let's spread your love and support to the two idols. 

 

Chorong and Yoseob couple? Is that true or it was just fake news?

Oh my god. I can't believe that she is dating with Yoseob oppa.

I have been ship both of them . Finally became true that they are really dating in real life.

Congrats oppa and Chorong unnie.

Omooo! They are really dating in real life. I thought they are just as sunbae-hoobae.

Why she with yoseob oppa? I thought she with Woohyun oppa.

I ship Woohyun oppa and chorong unnie and i really hope they are dating in real life but it was yoseob oppa.

Chukhae!!!!!!!!

I love this couple.

 

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted out loud after i read the headline and comment from the fans.

I totally shocked after read the headline about Chorong. A girls i have been crush for a long time and now she's dating with my rival, Yoseob hyung. I couldn't control my temper, without hesitate i threw out my phone so hard make my phone screen was broken. 

"Woohyun-ah...... What's wrong with you?" I saw Sunggyu hyung entered in my room.

I didn't replied. I totally mad right now and i can't control my feelings after knew that chorong dating with yoseob hyung. I really can't accept the fact that they are dating now. 

"I'm asking you Nam Woohyun. What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu asked with serious face.

"Just leave me alone hyung. I don't want talk anyone today" I said. I feel badmood suddenly.

"It is because Chorong?" I startled. How he did know it was because Chorong. Ah this hyung kinda scary........ He can read minder.

"Ani. I just don't have mood talk anyone. Please understand me hyung......" I lied while avoided eye-contact with Sunggyu hyung.

"Don't lie to me Woohyun-ah. I know you and -----" 

"Wooohyun!!!!!!!" I heard someone called my name out. It must be Sungyeol-ie. 

"Ya Woohyun-ah!" Sungyeol called out.

"Why?" I answered lazily.

"Oh. You already knew..." Sungyeol said as he saw my phone was broke because i threw out so hard. Sungyeol know me very well, whenever i can't control my temper i must throw out something like i'm doing just now.

"If he doesn't know. I guess his phone must be okay not broken like this"  Sunggyu interrupted while pointed out my phone was broken on the floor.

"Where's Hoya?" I asked. He must know about Chorong since he is best friend of her.

"In his room, perhaps?" Sungyeol told.

Without answered, i directly went to Hoya's room. Sungyeol is right, he is in his room while watching movie on his laptop.

"Why that's face?" Hoya confusedly.

"Why you did lie to me!" I hold his shirt and didn't let go.

"What do you mean i did lie to you. I didn't get it and you know i never lie anything to all my friends" Hoya said.

"I know you haven't lie but now you did to me" I still hold his shirt with serious face.

"Don't do that... Woohyun-ah" Sunngyu told.

"Just shut up hyung! This is between me and Hoya and it's none of your business. Please stay out of this and just leave me and Hoya alone. Get out!!" I yelled out loud.

"I won't let both of you argue or beaten each other." Sunggyu answered.

"Wait! Look, if i really lie to you now you tell me what i am lied to you." Hoya asked with unsatisfield.

"You must know that Chorong dating with Yoseob hyung, right?! Why you don't tell me directly Lee Howon!" I yelled out.

"Mwo? What are you talking about? Chorong dating with yoseob hyung? Since when they are dating. They are just friends Nam Woohyun!" Hoya answered with mad tone.

"Ya, you are best friends of Chorong. How could you didn't know Chorong dating with yoseob now" Sunggyu asked out.

"Yes. I am best friend of Chorong but since when she dating with Yoseob hyung. I know her all secret include that she likes Woohyun!" Hoya pushed me away.

"Mwo?" I startled.

"If you know her all secret and you must know that she currently dating with Yoseob hyung now" Sungyeol interrupted as he joined to came Hoya's room. Sungyeol doesn't like to missed something especially related Chorong. Everyone knew that i have feelings on Chorong for a long time just i don't have right time to confession.

"I really i don't understand with you guys. Why you keep saying that they are dating in face they aren't actually. I did asked her once since i also curiously about her and Yoseob hyung" Hoya tell the truth.

I stoned. I can't think properly that time and i was confused. But i kinda shocked after what've Hoya told just now. That she....... likes me.......

"What if they are real dating. Your answered still the same or change?" Sunggyu asked out.

"I didn't get it..... What do you mean, hyung?" Hoya asked back.

"Look!" Sunggyeol showed his phone. Meanwhile, i just keep standing while waiting responed from Hoya.

"Seolma...... It couldn't be......" Hoya shockedly.

"Now you already know why we are keep saying that they are dating." Sunggyu told.

"No! I don't believe it. Chorong never told me that she dating with him. In fact, she has feelings on Woohyun for long time. No i'm not going to believe at all" Hoya told.

"Is that true?" I asked for confirmation. I hope it's real that she has feelings on me.

"True what?" Hoya asked back.

"Chorong. She has feelings on me..." I answered.

Hoya immediately nodded his head, "She has feelings on you for a long time. No, she have been crush on you since you and her team up on oh my school." he said.

I totally shocked. She have been crush on me since we're team together on Oh My School. While, I have been feelings on her since we're filming BOAF. I should make a move that time. Ahhhhhhhhh I'm so fool......

"Woohyun-ah.... I did told you, all Chorong's secret was in my hand. When you told us that you have feelings on Chorong i already knew it. In fact, i wanted to seen you and her are dating since both of you have feelings each others. You and Chorong are meant to be, Woohyun-ah" Hoya told. I feel touched what've Hoya told me just now.

"But now she's belong to Yoseob hyung....." I said with low voice.

"I don't think so this is real. Maybe that news was a fake? You have chance Woohyun-ah..." Hoya patted my shoulder. 

"What a confident. Ya! You should ask Chorong whether it is true or not" Sungyeol interrupted.

"Ok. I'll call her now." Hoya began to dialed Chorong's number phone.

"Ya Hoya! Don't be....." Sunggyu said.

"No hyung. I wanted you guys listening from ." Hoya told.

"That's good idea! Ppali call her now..." Sungyeol said.

 

"Hello....." I heard angelic voice answered. I felt nervous whenever i heard her voice.

"Chorong-ah!" Hoya called out.

"Why?" she asked.

"Ya! Is it true that you and Yoseob hyung are dating? Tell me that's not true" Hoya said jokingly.

"Yes. We are dating now" I feel my heart hurt so much and i wanna feel crying right now.

"Mwo? Ya! Since when you and Yoseob hyung are dating? Why i didn't know about this" Hoya said shockedly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. It was suddenly hoya-ah....." she told on the line.

"You lied right? How about your feelings to Woohyun. Did you say that you likes Woohyun and how Yoseob hyung can be your boyfriend?" Hoya asked out.

"Are you with your members?" she asked on line.

"Ani. I currently at my parent's home." Hoya lied.

"Oh. I don't have feelings at him anymore since he's interested at Seolhyun.." she said.

"Ya. That news totally that's not true. Woohyun had force to be answered since he can't escape. " Hoya told.

"I don't believe you Hoya! You said Woohyun had feelings on me but now he's interested with Seolhyun. You lie to me Hoya. You just give me fake hope!" she began yelled out on the line.

"No Chorong! I'm telling the truth. It's true Woohyun had feelings on you but that news totally that's not true Park Chorong." Hoya told.

"If he really do have feelings on me. He should confession to me. You know i have been liked him for long time...." she said on the line.

"I know........" Hoya looked at me. I can't think properly and kinda shocked after heard that Chorong likes me too. I get out of Hoya's room and went to my room. I really can't think properly, my mind was blank out, my soul is gone. I really don't know what to do.

"I should make her mine no matter what. I'll make you mine Park Chorong......" I said then asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!!!!!! Chorong unnie!!!!" Namjoo yelled out from living room, make everyone rushed to living room.

"What happened?" Eunji asked out.

"Ah why?" Chorong answered lazily. She feel know something, it must be her headline and Yoseob.

"Is it true, unnie?" Namjoo pointed out the TV were showed Chorong and Yoseob photo. Revealed their relationship on the public.

"Daebakk!!!!!" Bomi shocked after watched TV.

"I didn't know that you and Seobie oppa are really dating.." Eunji spoke out.

"You are so lucky unnie, majority all of good commented and a lots of blessing both of you" Naeun said as she check on SNS. 

"Luckily there aren't no haters" Eunji said as she is also read all of commented were Naeun opened SNS.

"Congrats unnie! I'm happy for you..." Bomi hugged Chorong.

Chorong smiled proudly.

"I don't like you and seobie oppa are dating. I'd rather like you and Woohyun oppa" Hayoung spoke out.

"Ya Oh Hayoung!" Namjoo hit her arms hardly.

"Ouch! It's hurt" Hayoung groan in pain.

"What are you talking about." Chorong said coldly. All the members are fear while looked at Chorong suddenly change atmosphere.

"Just ignore her, unnie. She's talked nonsense." Eunji said while make eye-contact with Hayoung.

"I still didn't get it. Why you keep saying Woohyun oppa is a the best guy for Chorong unnie and you always keep saying they are perfect match." Bomi spoke out.

"Because i can see Woohyun oppa is the perfect guy for Chorong unnie and i hope they are meant to be" Hayoung told.

"Hayoung-ah! What if Seobie oppa heard what you said. He must be sad you know" Chorong mad.

"Unnie. Why you choose Seobie oppa? Why not Woohyun oppa?" Hayoung asked.

"Ya! Are you insane? I and Woohyun are just friends and impposible we can have relationship" Chorong told.

"Tskk..... Before this you did tell same thing. You said you and Seobie oppa are friends but now you're dating. Should i believe your words unnie?" Hayoung replied.

"Oh Hayoung! What has gotten into you? Are you tried to fight words with Chorong unnie." Naeun said. All the members are shocked at Hayoung for the first time she wanted to against her words to Chorong. Meanwhile, Chorong is burning up when Hayoung mention his name. She hates Woohyun.

"Let her be unnie. We are blessing you and Yoseob oppa" Eunji supported.

"I won't and never!" Hayoung said.

"Now tell us why you love to seeing Chorong unnie with Woohyun oppa?" Bomi asked out.

"Yeah. Give us a reason now" Namjoo replied.

"Tsk...... You girls really blind, you know" Hayoung smirked.

"Ya Oh Hayoung!" Chorong yelled out.

"Ok i'll tell now. You all know i can guessing and all my predicted was right." Hayoung asked.

They nodded.

"I have been watch out Woohyun oppa secretly since we're filming BOAF together. I did saw how Woohyun oppa looked at Chorong and his eyes all on at Chorong unnie. Since that, i know Woohyun oppa had simply crush on Chorong unnie then someday the fans ship us with Infinite oppa's. Because we're close each other with them. I told you girls before the famous ship between us is Naeun unnie and Chorong unnie." Hayoung began to telling.

"Yeah we already know that Naeun-ie and Chorong unnie has a lots fans ship them with L and Woohyun oppa." Eunji replied.

"Don't forget about yours, Jung Eunji" Bomi told.

"Oh. I forgot!" Eunji chuckled.

"We knew Naeun unnie and L oppa has similarity personality and that's why the fans ship both of them" Namjoo said.

"Hayoung-ah. I know your predicted was right. Look at Eunji and Naeun they are real dating from Infinite members. But why i and Woohyun? We are really don't have any similarity nor personality" Chorong told. Actually, she know the fans ship her and Woohyun because both of them are 91liner.

"Ah i know! They ship you and Woohyun oppa because both of you are 91liner." Bomi spoke out.

"Ya. Hoya also 91liner and Sungyeol too. Why the fans doesn't ship with both of them. Does make sense at all." Chorong felt annoyed.

"You're right unnie. " Namjoo replied.

"You're wrong unnie!" Hayoung told.

 "Then?" Chorong asked.

"I don't think so the fans ship because both of you 91liner." Hayoung smirked at Chorong.

Chorong felt curiously and wondered. 'Why she smirked. Does she know that i have crush on Woohyun...' she said on her hearts.

"Unnie. I want to ask you something. Do you really don't have any feelings towards Woohyun oppa?" Hayoung asked. While the members looked at Chorong, waiting her answered.

'I'm dead......' Chorong said on her hearts. "Of course not!" she lied with cover her face for not to obviously.

"Are you sure?" Hayoung smirked again.

'Tskkkk... This kid.... She should stop now.....' Chorong cursed on her hearts. "I am very sure. Ya! Don't ask too many question just told us, will you?" she showed annoyed face.

"Hayoung-ah. What've you told just now is right. Woohyun oppa really has feelings at Chorong unnie." Eunji spoke out. She is also know Woohyun's secret that he has feelings on Chorong for a long time.

Chorong doesn't shocked and aren't give any response. She already knew it.

"Really?!" the rest said in shocked.

"How do you know, unnie?" Naeun asked.

"From Sunggyu oppa. He is the one close with Woohyun oppa among Infinite members" Eunji answered.

"Daebakkkk!!!! Why i didn't noticed that Woohyun oppa has feelings at Chorong unnie." Bomi said.

"Aren't you shocked?" Hayoung asked out, make Chorong keep cursed her on her hearts.

"Who said. Of course i am." Chorong fake smiled.

"Tskkk... Fake..." Hayoung said.

"Ya!" Chorong shouted.

"Unnie. I know you also has feelings at Woohyun oppa, right" Hayoung told.

Chorong startled and she doesn't know how to give any reaction.

"Can you stop now...." Chorong said coldly.

"Unnie, do you and Woohyun oppa are really friends?' Bomi asked.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Chorong yelled out.

"I'm just asking unnie. Don't get mad..." Bomi laughed.

"Unnie, since you know that Woohyun oppa has feelings at Chorong. Will you tell us details what've you know about him?" Naeun spoke out.

"I don't know about him very well. I just know that he has crush on Chorong unnie since we're filming BOAF. That's all." Eunji replied.

"Even now he's still crush at Chorong unnie?" Namjoo asked out.

"I don't think so. I guessed not. Since he's interested at Seolhyun." Eunji answered.

Chorong annoyed when Seolhyun's name mention and make her uncomfortable to stayed with them any longer.

"Nope. He's still has crush on Chorong unnie." Hayoung told.

"How do you know?" Namjoo asked.

"His eyes always on Chorong unnie whenever we're met at our workplace, encounter or somewhere. Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie really perfect match by heaven. Unnie, trust me Woohyun oppa is the best guy for you unnie not Yoseob oppa." Hayoung told.

"Don't make any speculations Hayoung-ah. I don't like wha've you tell and what if Yoseob oppa heard he must be sad and hurt by your words." Chorong replied. Then she left out living room and entered her room.

 

While the rest are let out sighed after what've Hayoung doing and telling them. Everyone entered their own rooms except Bomi and Eunji. They going out.

"Ya. Do you think what Hayoung told us. Is it true?" Bomi asked while they walking away to store.

"Molla. But sometimes her predicted was right." Eunji answered.

"I still don't believe that Woohyun oppa has feelings at Chorong unnie. I thought they are just friends like Chorong with Hoya oppa." Bomi said.

"When Sunggyu oppa told me that Woohyun oppa has feelings at Chorong. I do shocked but now i don't think he is still has feelings at her. Sunggyu oppa told it's been years" Eunji told.

"Ya. What if Woohyun oppa still has feelings at Chorong. Whoa he is the one!" Bomi said out loud.

"Chorong unnie is the lucky girl in the world." Eunji chuckled.

"I am so envious ......." Bomi said.

The 93liner are arrived at the stored was nearby by their building. Suddenly they saw Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong also went to the same store.

"Oppa!" Eunji called out.

"Oh. What are you doing here, babe?" Sunggyu asked whispered. They haven't revealed their relationship in the public same goes to L and Naeun.

"Hi girls....." Sungyeol and Sungjong greeted with wide smile.

"What are you buying oppa?" Bomi asked.

"Of course ramen! Since Woohyun-ie don't have mood for cook today." Sungyeol told.

"What happened to him?" Eunji asked. She feel something fishy.

"Molla. He is showing violent uncontrollable anger today." Sungyeol answered.

"Have you girls eaten?" Sunggyu asked out.

Bomi and Eunji shaked their head. 

"Let's go eat. We talk later about Woohyun" Sunggyu said.

They nodded and followed Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong.