Chapter 3

ESCLIPSE LOVE

ACUBE CAFE [POV]

Sunggyu was first arrived at cafe, while waiting for Eunji. He directly go to counter for take a order for him and his girlfriend as well. After an hour, moments later a pair of hands covered Sunggyu's eyes. "Guess who~" a voice from behind sang in his ear. Sunggyu smiled and decided to have prank with Eunji. "Uhm.. Seolhyun-ssi?" Eunji quickly removed her hand and looked at Sunggyu. 

"Yah! Did I look alike with Seolhyun?" Eunji raised her voice then she decide playing games with Sunggyu cause she knew her boyfriend was jealousy guy. "Well... you're not like Hoya Oppa. You totally like lazy grandpa!" she smirk at her boyfriend who unchange his mood probably.

"I like Hoya Oppa more than you dear grandpa. When he dance on the stage, his charisma as dancing machine, his acting is really awesome! I'm totally fangirl of Hoya Oppa!" she said, "Oh! he care at me a lot when we're filming reply 1997 that day" she continue. Sunggyu widened his eyes in shocked and unbelievable that his girlfriend praised tham himself. "Yah Jung Eunji! did you... What? like Hoya more than me? Are you seriously?!" Sunggyu raised his voice out loud, "I'm grandpa? Yah! are you kidding?!" he let out his anger while his eyes still widened. Eunji laugh out loud when she tried to make her boyfriend jealous. 

"Aigoo.... my oppa is jealous~" Eunji said as he patted his head. Sunggyu scoffed and crossed his arm then looked at Eunji with anger eyes.

"sorry oppa... I was tried to make you jealous but I don't know you turned to be Monster already" she chuckled and pouted at him. Sunggyu sighed and drank his coffee. "I'm not forgive you" he said as he looked at windows for calm down itself.

"Ah why?!" she barked, "You're the one who start it!" she continue and pouted.

Sunggyu sighed, "among of INFINITE, who's your ideal type?" he began asked while looked at Eunji.

"Of course Hoya Oppa!" she said without hesitate.

"Wh..at? Ho--" he was cut off when Eunji pecked his lips.

"Of course Kim Sunggyu... pabo" she chuckled and learned her back at chair. 

Sunggyu blushed upon Eunji kiss his lips and smile. 'This girl is really going insane' he titled his heard. "Anyway, what did you want to ask about Woohyunie?" Sunggyu began asked and curious.

"It is Woohyun Oppa still have feelings at Chorong Unnie?" Eunji asked back.

"I don't bear to answer it, but what clearly I see... He still have feelings at Chorong. Why?" He said.

"Oppa.. What if there have rumor about Chorong Unnie and Yoseobie Oppa are dating. What do you think? I mean the reaction of Woohyun." she asked

"I bet he is broken heart or might be crazy I guess..." he chuckled, "He's totally crazy fanboy at Chorong" he continue while chuckled. Eunji quickly kicked out his legs under a table till Sunggyu groaned in pain. "I really don't know" he barked, "Why? did Yoseobie and Chorong are dating?" he asked back.

"I bet.... cause Yoseobie oppa once tell me that he likes Chorong unnie" she replied

"Did Chorong like Yoseob either?" he asked

"I don't know.. I bet she is. That's why I've asked you whether he did still have feelings or not" she said.

'I need to do something..' Sunggyu said in his heart.