Chapter 9

ESCLIPSE LOVE

After end of the year, infinite and apink increasily busy with their concert world tour, fan meetings and so on. They're last meet up when they are same hotel which Apink and Infinite had fan meetings over there after that didn't seeing each other. The day, Apink went back from Mexico were they're last fan meeting with fans then Acube's give them rest day off and comeback in 2 months. After reached their dorms, there bid goodbye each other for returned to their familys for so long they do not meet since being as Idol. 

INFINITE [POV]

"I'm homesick!!!!!!" dongwoo said excitedly as they just entered their dorms.

"I can't wait meet my family!" Woohyun raised his voice

"Yah, you think you the one had family? of course we are had it too!" hoya barked. The laughed each other and pack all things for returned their family's.

"gonna miss you all" sunggyu spoke out

"eunji as well, right?" hoya teased

"of course!" sunggyu chuckled. Then, they hugging each other then leaving with their cars except sungjong were left with his manager.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 months, Infinite and apink went back to their dorms after being spent time with family.

APINK [POV]

"Unnie, I'm out" naeun speak louder as she head to the door.

"where are you going?" chorong asked

"Han river" she replied

"with whom?" eunji interrupt

"with L oppa" she replied short

"What? Yah, it's midnight naeunnie, why you're with him? already official both of you?" eunji asked. Naeun shook her head.

"Yah! don't get caught with dispatch, wear your mask" chorong told

"unnie, don't worry i already bring it. L oppa already waiting me. I'm off bye!" Naeun disappeared sight view of them.

"Eunji-ah, did they already official?" chorong asked. Eunji shook her shoulder .

"Unnie! Look at this!!" Bomi yelled as she caught some article then showed it to them.

 

INFINITE'S HOYA, SHINEE'S TAEMIN, SNSD'S HYOYEON AND OTHERS WILL JOINED HIT THE STAGE

"daebaakkkkkkkk......" the both said as widened eyes.

"I can't wait to seeing hoya oppa!" bomi said excitedly

"yah yah yah, i know you had crush on hoya oppa" eunji chuckled. Chorong ignore the 93liner then she grabbed bomi's phone were on her hands, she scroll if have any news then she caught the news were related with her.

 

FANS NETIZEN EXO'S SUHO AND APINK'S CHORONG SPOTTED TOGETHER IN HAN RIVER

"WHAT?!" Chorong shocked, were 93liner began to asked chorong what happen but no respone then she grabbed her phone back then looked at were chorong been shocked.

"daebakk...." 93liner dumfounded.

"they really want to see chorong unnie and suho oppa dating in real life" eunji annoyed upon she read an article about them.

"they never stop to spread rumors" bomi said.

"wait, what time this been taken" chorong asked curious

"january,20" bomi said.

"heol... did i have twins? how could i was here since we're all in abroad that day" chorong stated.

"you're right unnie" eunji said and agree with her leader. They began to stop then left living room head to their bedroom were bomi and eunji shared a room and chorong alone. Chorong was anger because that rumor then she pulled it then dialed number for calling somone.

"oh rongie ah... what's up" a voice out of line. It's hoya.

"hoya-ya, are you busy now?" she asked.

"not really. why?" he asked back.

"Yah, let's meet up at acube's cafe." she said

"okay... when" he said.

"right now" she told.

"okay .. i'll be an hour " then the both hang up the called.

 

Upon hang up, she went to 93liner bedroom to tell that she wanna going out.

"yah, i'm out for awhile" chorong told at them were them busy playing on gadget

"with whom" bomi asked

"hoya. Bye!" chorong left them then head to door put a sneakers and left her dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFINITE [POV]

Hoya was gathering with s are watching INFINITE'S showtime except L went going out with Naeun. Then his phone was vibrated from his pocket then he pulled it, reveals it's chorong is called.

"oh rongie ah... what's up" e answer the called. Woohyun was next to him then he learned on Hoya's shoulder tried to earvdropping then been pushed away by hoya.

"hoya-ya, are you busy now?" angelic voice of out line

"not really. why?" he ask

"Yah, let's meet up at acube's cafe." she said

"okay... when" he felt that Woohyun glared to him

"right now" she told.

"okay .. i'll be an hour " the both hang up the called. Then he looked at Woohyun was glared to him.

 

"what?" hoya asked.

"why chorong call you?" woohyun said

"she's my friend of course she ask me out" hoya told as he stand up left them.

"where are you going?" dongwoo asked

"I'm going out with chorong. Bye!" hoya said then head to the door.

"Yah! Take care of her don't get caught by dispatch." woohyun raised his voice.

"I KNOW!" hoya yelled out of the door.

"why chorong meet hoya instead me? did they have some relationship?" woohyun mumbled himself.

"woohyun-ah, they are just friends not more than" dongwoo told

"don't be jealous, Park Chorong is yours" sunggyu chuckled

"Exactly hyung!" sungjong interrupt.

"chorong is woohyun's girls? I don't think so...." sungyeol spoke out

"what do you mean" woohyun asked

"chorong noona is perfect match with woohyun hyung even he is greasy man" sungjong told.

"are you like chorong too?" dongwoo teased.

"I AM NOT!" sungyeol raised his voice, "I'm fanboy of Eunji" he told

"That's my girl" sunggyu stated

"I know" sungyeol glared to his leader.

"then?" dongwoo asked again.

"did chorong with seobie hyung?" sungyeol told as they gasped then looked at Woohyun.

"W-what?!" woohyun shuttered. Dongwoo recall then give a hint to sungjong for stop sungyeol before he tell everything that they saw chorong and yoseob hugging each other. Sungjong nodded.

"Sungyeol hyung, I forgot something" sungjong act out then dragged sungyeol to his bedroom.

"yah yah yah, let me go" sungyeol yelled upon they entered sungyeol's bedroom.

"It's true that the both are dating?' woohyun began asked to the his hyung who left with him.

"yah, you know chorong is extremely close with seobie as sunbae-hoobae" sunggyu told

"gyu hyung right, they look like a sister brother. Don't think much dude" dongwoo patted woohyun's shoulder.

"what if it's true.." woohyun unsatisfieldly

"never woohyun-ah, ignore what sungyeol tell us" sunggyu said as he stop woohyun for began asked further more and more. Woohyun just keep silent then left them to head their bedroom.

"yah, it's true that chorong with seobie?" sunggyu asked when woohyun not arround 

"I don't know hyung.. it's 50-50" dongwoo said

"what do you mean" he said curiously

"the day when we rest day off before our comback, I with hoya, sungyeol, sungjong and L went hang out then when we reached parking lot then we saw chorong and yoseob hugged each other. That time, we hide and seek behind wall" dongwoo began tell the truth.

"w-what?!" sunggyu widened in his eyes, "eunji had tell me about this" he mumbled himself.

"eunji what?" dongwoo asked.

'should i tell him or not.. Better tell as long as he keep this' sunggyu thought. "Yah, If i've told you about this please don't let anyone know this especially woohyun" he begged. Dongwoo nodded

"Actually, yoseobie likes chorong for a long time" he said.

dongwoo widened his eyes, "h-how??? did seobie know that woohyun likes chorong" he asked with widened eyes. Sunggyu shook his shoulder without notice woohyun had been earvdropping of them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update this chapter and my sorry if I do have bad grammar or broken english and so on. Hope you liked it! ^^