CHAPTER 29

ESCLIPSE LOVE

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Apink and Infinite scream out loud towards to Sunggyu and Eunji, who just officially as husband and wife.

"Finally, both of you are get married." Dongwoo spoke out.

"Hyung, make a babies faster. So i'll can be a sporting and handsome uncle to your childrens" Sungyeol told.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Do you want me kill you?" Sunggyu said.

"I am so happy for you, Eunji-ya..." Bomi began crying

"Ya, don't cry, will you....." Eunji wiped her tears.

"Now you're officially wife to Sunggyu oppa. I'm so envious with you." Chorong told.

"Why you feel envious, unnie?" Namjoo asked out.

"Because they have been years in relationship and now they're husband and wife." Chorong answered.

"You're right unnie! Eunji unnie! I'm gonna miss you...." Namjoo said out loud.

"Girls! Don't worry. I'll take care my Eunji with full of affection. You girls can still meet up with her" Sunggyu interupted.

"Promise that you will take care Eunji unnie for us." Hayoung told.

"If you don't, i'll kick you oppa!" Bomi teased.

"Me too!" Namjoo agree.

"Ya, what's wrong with you girls? That's not Apink that i've known" Sunggyu laughed.

"Well, we're all have two-faced you know?" Eunji stick her tongue out.

"Allright! Allright!" Sunggyu immediately kissed at on Eunji's cheek.

All Apink and Infinite felt cringe at Sunggyu was spontaneous kissed at his wife.

"Ya! Get a room already!" Sungyeol said out loud.

"You're jealous much, dude." L began teased.

"I'M NOT!" Sungyeol yelled out.

"Stop it." Hoya told.

"Hyung and Eunji, congrats on your wedding. May both of you enjoy your marriage life." Dongwoo talked sincerely.

"Thank you, Dongwoo-ah." Sunggyu hugged him.

"Thank you, oppa...." Eunji said.

"Bbom-ah! Are you stay here for a while or followed me back home?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'll follow you oppa!" Bomi replied.

"Mwoya.... Did you and Bomi are in relationship?" Woohyun began teased.

"She's just my sister, Woohyun-ah." Dongwoo told.

"Dongwoo oppa right! How about you and Chorong unnie? Both of you have been kiss---" Bomi immediately close . She shouldn't bring on that incident where Chorong and Woohyun are kissing each other and sleep together when they got stuck in the elevator.

Chorong's cheek turned red as she's blushing, she felt embrassed what happened between her and Woohyun on that incident day and till now they haven't talked each other. She's just stayed in silence pretend she wasn't heard.

"Do you mean... Kissing?" Woohyun asked with coldly.

Bomi frozen.

"You said nothing right, Bbom-ah? Let's go. We're leave now. See ya guys!" Dongwoo pulled Bomi's hand out and walked faster to left out from the hall.

"Oppa......" Bomi pouted.

"Ya, why you suddenly mention that incident. You know Woohyun and Chorong aren't good in terms." Dongwoo told.

"I know. I forgot oppa! I wasn't intention to mention it. What should i do?" Bomi said with felt guilty.

"You owe apologize them later. Let's go!" Dongwoo said.

"Ah.... I guess... We should make a move. Hyung! Congrats on your wedding!" Sungyeol spoke out.

Woohyun and Chorong seems like there's a fire between both of them. One by one left out from the hall. Just leave Woohyun, Chorong, Hoya, Sunggyu and Eunji.

"Ya, where are you going after this?" Hoya asked out.

"Molla. Maybe back my home i guess.." Chorong answered.

"Ya, let's hang out together! It's been a while we didn't hang out together." Hoya told.

Chorong saw Woohyun bid goodbye to Sunggyu and Eunji before he leave.

"Ya, maybe next time. I have something to do. Urgent! Sorry." Chorong run faster when she saw Woohyun are leaving.

"Pabo! You can tell me directly that you want to met Woohyun!" Hoya said out loud then smirked.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Eunji asked out.

"Ani. I ask Chorong out but she refuse. She told me that she has something urgent to do." Hoya laughed.

"Then why you laughed?" Sunggyu curiously.

"Because it's too obviously that she want to meet Woohyun." Hoya told.

"Really?" Eunji asked.

Hoya nodded his head.

"I hope there have good news for us to be heard." Sunggyu said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WOOHYUN! NAM WOOHYUN!!" Chorong scream out loud.

Woohyun heard but he continue walking and pretend he didn't heard.

"YA NAM WOOHYUN! I CALLED YOU PABO! YA! YAAAAAA!!" Chorong screamed out.

Woohyun still pretend that he didn't heard anything.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Chorong's scream, make Woohyun stop his step. 

Woohyun turned back and looked at Chorong was exhausted for chasing him. 

"Are you deaf?! I called you many times but you still aren't answered." Chorong yelled out as she catching her breathe after she run for chased Woohyun who won't stop his step.

"Did you really mean it?" Woohyun asked out.

"Mean for what? Deaf?" She asked back.

"Ani. The words before you called me deaf." He said.

"Oh. Ani. I just want to make you stopped." She replied.

"Oh really? Okay then" Woohyun walked away.

"YA!" Chorong pulled his hand out make him stop again.

"What do you want, Park Chorong-shi?" Woohyun asked coldly.

"What's wrong with you? Why you suddenly turned into cold guy? Why you treat me seems like i've big mistake to you." She raised her voice.

"Who are you wanted to know it?" He said. 

"Why you left me hanging out? After you've got in our first night then you just left me like this? What if am i pregnant, will you take responsibile?" She yelled out.

Woohyun didn't replied.

"Why you aren't answered? Oh! I get it. You just want have some fun and lust on me right?! Answer me Nam Woohyun!" She raised her voice out loud.

"YES I AM!" Woohyun replied with out loud. He doesn't mean it, he was lying. 

PANGGGGG

Chorong slapped his face strongly, she burst into a tears. 

"How dare you. How dare you take my ! I thought you was deeply in love with me and you're doing because you like me so much. But i was wrong. I never thought that you......" she stopped, she couldn't control her mad.

"I do like you very much, Woohyun-ah. How dare you did this to me. Your love was fake!" She yelled out loud.

"No Chorong. Listen to me!" Woohyun tried to explanation.

"NO!! I don't want to listen or any words from your mouth. My heart's so hurt. I heard everything what've you said in the elevator. Yes i heard everything! I gave my heart and soul to you Woohyun-ah. When i'm in relationship with Seobie oppa, yes i admit i haven't move on from you. I am so mad because you had interest at someone else even that time i've knew that you like me. I like you Woohyun-ah, for so long years i'm waiting for you to confessed. I know you also like me but why you aren't still confessed to me huh?" She's crying.

"You break my hearts two times Woohyun-ah. My love for you full of sincerely and when you admit that you just have fun and lust on me. I hate you Woohyun. I HATE YOU!!" She yelled out loud.

"LISTEN CHORONG!" Woohyun raised his voice out loud.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN" She screamed.

"I WAS LYING CHORONG! I NEVER EVER TO HAVE FEELINGS HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU NOR LUST CHORONG-AH!" Woohyun yelled out loud.

"You're liar!" She yelled back.

"No Chorong. I do like you very much and still now i still can't get over you. I love you so sincerely." Woohyun said while wiped her tears out.

"I am sorry because i was late to confessed my feelings to you. I wasn't brave enough and i don't have right timing to tell you, Chorong-ah. Trust me, i'm always love you now and forever even that time you're with Seobie hyung. I wasn't give up on you and keep hoping that one day you would be mine. I'm sorry because left you hanging out, i have my own reason. I thought you think me is Seobie hyung and i was afraid if you still has feelings on Seobie hyung." Woohyun finished his words while looked at her eyes deeply.

Chorong shake her head, "You're wrong. That time my feelings is for you, Woohyun-ah. Even i'm tried to forget you and move on but i see me i can't. I do love you so much." she said.

"I'm sorry....." He said with low voice.

"No, you don't...." She pulled out his face and pressed her lips on his lips. They began kissing passionately.

"I love you.." She said in the middle kissing.

"I love you more..." they continue kissing each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NO ONE P.O.V]

After 2 months, Woohyun and Chorong are officially to be in relationship and they did revelead their relationship in public. They felt blessed because their fans accept them with an open heart, supports them and wanting them to get married soon. Besides that, Infinite and Apink they were happy after heard that they finally together. It took years to make them to be together as couple and now they are officially.

Meanwhile, Eunji is 2 months of pregnant and Sunggyu is the most person was excited to be a father to his son. Thus, Sunggyu did cut off all Eunji's schedule, he want Eunji to get rest until she delievered a baby soon. Besides that, Apink and Infinite are still going with their own schedule. Apink just end promotion their new song 'I'm So Sick' with new concept. They comeback with y and more elegant, the fans accept their new concept with an open heart. Unfortunately, they just comeback a few weeks due Eunji's pregnant.

Hoya is currently became coach at variety shows it called 'Dancing High' along with HIGHLIGHT's Lee GiKwang, WINNER's Lee Seung Hoon and others. In Infinite schedule, Woohyun and Myungsoo had individual schedule, Woohyun is currently prepared for comeback his solo new song, Myungsoo is having fan meeting tour, he's currently abroad. Sungyeol just finished filming a horror movie with Eunji and he's currently goes holiday with his family. Dongwoo and Sungjong also spend time with their familys. Meanwhile, in Apink schedule, Chorong currently filming a new film, Bomi busy with her Youtube channel, Naeun busy with photoshoot since she's icon for Adidas leggings. Namjoo and Hayoung spend time with their family.

"Indeed dancing machine!" Sunggyu told. He's currently watching Dancing High were Hoya and Lee Gi Kwang as coach.

"You're right oppa! Gi Kwang oppa and Hoya oppa super dancing machine." Eunji said.

"Yeah, I knew Hoya very well. His passion is dance. No matter what dance is the most important to him, aigooo..... this kid never get tired huh?" Sunggyu began mumbled.

Eunji laughed, "Oppa, will you stop being a grandfather?" she told.

"Ya! Grandfather, god father, i'm still your husband Jung Eunji-shi." Sunggyu said annoyed.

"I'm just joke oppa! Cause i know you are bad at dancing." She laughed out loud.

"Who said that i'm bad at dancing? I'm not okay!" Sunggyu told.

"Just admit will you? You think i'm good in dancing? We're same oppa!" She said.

"You're the last place and I hmmm.... third place maybe?" He guessed.

Eunji laughed out loud, "Stop dreaming oppa. You also last place" she continue laughed.

'"Allright! Allright! We're same. Happy?" He asked.

"I will happy if you kissed me." She told.

"Whoa..... Why you look so cheesy today huh?" He chuckled.

"Ani! Your baby asked you to kissing it." She put straight face.

"Aigooo..... a baby or mother asked to kissing?" He smirked.

"Both." She smiled.

He pecked on her lips.

"Happy my dear? or you want some more?" He smirked.

"Of course i want some more!" Eunji pushed her face to get close then she pressed her lips on his lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[breaking news] INFINITE's Woohyun and APINK's Chorong are getting married

The two idol have revelead their relationship last month and now they are getting married. Plan A Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment give officially statement that they are getting married in next month and their wedding will celebreate in private just the familys, close friends are attended. Woohyun and Chorong is second member are getting married after their fellow members is Sunggyu and Eunji, were Eunji currently pregnant.

 

"If meant to be, it will be." Yoseob said as he was done read an article about Woohyun and Chorong are getting married.

"Ya, did you saw a news about Woohyun and Chorong?" Gi Kwang asked out.

"Yes, just now. Why?" He asked back.

"Are you okay?" Gi Kwang asked.

"Ya, do i look heartbroken right now?" He chuckled.

"Ani, i'm just asking. Who knows you was frustrated couldn't get married with Chorong-ie." Gi Kwang teased.

"I'm not dude. I know that Woohyun and Chorong are really meant to be and i shouldn't being thirdwheel between of them. Their love story too strong and it took years to make them together." Yoseob said sincerely.

"Ya, don't blame yourself. Past is past and now they are getting married. Be happy for them." Gi Kwang told.

"I'm always be happy for them and i'm wishing they would be together someday." He replied.

"Good for you. Come with me okay." Gi kwang said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Aigoooo..... Woohyun and Chorong's wedding. Ya, aren't you invited?" Gi Kwang told.

"Are you insane? I am the first person they invited me!" Yoseob laughed.

"Tsk..... " He answered annoyed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFINITE's Woohyun share his excitement on his official SNS

@nwh91 - Look! Who is she? Why i can't stop loving her? Let me introduce, she is PARK CHORONG. She's my girlfriend and my future wife! I am so happy for having her and my life so completely. She's my beautiful angel to me and my children's. I am sorry for shocked news that we're getting married, you guys must be shocked right? Don't worry, i either couldn't believe that i'm getting married with a girl that i'm deeply in love with her. Actually i had feelings on her for a long time since we're filming BOAF together, i couldn't denied my feelings that time, i thought it was simply crush but day by day i wanna rest my life with her now and forever. I wanna saying thank you to all my fans for support me and accept my relationship with Chorong, yeah WOORONG is real now. Keep support us if we aren't idol that time. Thank you very much and I love you!

 

@kim_msl - tskk..... so cringe to read it. Congrats hyung! See you on your wedding.

@gyu357 - welcome the marriage club! kekeke.

@bumkeyk - seriously i wanted to vomit after read your caption. Anyway congrats bro. I am so happy for you.

@leeseongyeol_1991 - Ya! I know you were excited to get married but can you stop your greasy please? I really wanna vomit. Congrats Woohyun!

@isayhousayya - i wonder how react Chorong if she see this, kekekekek.