CHAPTER 20

ESCLIPSE LOVE

"Hyung!" Woohyun called out as he saw Yoseob was walking out of Cube cafe.

"Oh. Woohyun-ah!" Yoseob wave greeted to him and put a smile on his face.

"Long time no see hyung. How are you?" Woohyun asked out.

"I'm fine just a little of busy. How about you? No schedule today?" Yoseob asked back.

Woohyun shaked his head, "I am on free today" he answered.

"I see. I'm envious. Are you alone?" Yoseob asked.

Woohyun nodded his head.

"Let's go somewhere. I have to something to tell you" Yoseob said.

"But hyung, i want to bought a cafe." Woohyun pouted.

"Later on." Yoseob pulled out of his hand and Woohyun just followed.

 

Starbucks Cafe,

"Hyung, why you bring me at here? We can stayed at Cube cafe." Woohyun asked.

"I'm just craving starbucks coffee" Yoseob small laugehd.

"Aish this hyung. You treat me then" Woohyun told.

"No big deal. What do you want?" Yoseob asked before he's going to ordering.

"Uhm.... Anything as long as not a green tea" Woohyun told.

After 5 minutes,

"This is for you.." Yoseob put a Chocolate Cream on the table.

"Thank you hyung." Woohyun said and take a sip of the chocolate cream.

"It's been a while i didn't came at here." Yoseob spoke out.

'So, hyung. What do you want to tell me?" Woohyun asked.

"Ah. Actually Woohyun-ah, I and Chorong-ie...." he was cut off by Woohyun.

"You're getting married?! Are you serious hyung?" Woohyun pretend asked with excitement in fact inside of his heart he's hurt.

"Ani. Don't cut my words Woohyun-ah..." Yoseob told.

"I am sorry. You can continue" Woohyun laughed.

"Woohyun-ah... Can you tell me honestly?" Yoseob asked.

"Tell you what? I didn't get it" Woohyun asked back.

"Do you still love Chorong-ie?" Yoseob asked without hesitate.

Woohyun stayed in silence. He doesn't know how to give a reaction. In fact, he is still love with Chorong and no one could replace her on his heart. 

"Woohyun-ah..." Yoseob called out.

"Why do you ask me. Of course not. She's yours hyung and i don't want to steal her from you." Woohyun lied.

"How about your feelings to her?" Yoseob asked again.

"Hyung, it was past and i don't have feelings on her anymore." Woohyun lied again.

"Why i can smell lied from you, Woohyun-ah.." Yoseob said.

"Molla. I'm just telling the truth." Woohyun sip of his chocolate cream.

"Woohyun-ah.... Stop being fool. I know you are lied. I've known your for a long years Nam Woohyun." Yoseob told.

Woohyun silence.

"I know you still love Chorong-ie, right? Just tell me honestly Woohyun-ah." Yoseob said.

"If i still has feeling on Chorong, what do you want to do? Give her to me, like that?" Woohyun replied with cold face.

"Yes i do." Yoseob answered.

"Don't be childish, hyung" Woohyun said.

"No. I am not." Yoseob replied.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked.

"Chorong. She wasn't like me before and i know why she suddenly accept me to became her boyfriend." Yoseob began tell the truth.

"I know hyung. Just stop it, please?" Woohyun pleaded.

"You already knew?" Yoseob ask in shocked.

"Yes. Hoya told me." Woohyun answered.

"The reason she accept me, you already knew?" Yoseob ask again.

Woohyun nodded his head, "It was because of me had interest on Seolhyun. But that time wasn't true. I was being force to answer." he told.

"I am sorry, Woohyun-ah....." Yoseob said with low tone.

"Sorry for?" Woohyun asked.

"Because i steal Chorong from you. It should be you became her boyfriend not me." Yoseob told.

"Hyung, please don't said it again. It's already past and now she's yours." Woohyun told.

"No, i don't want to. I felt guilty on you. I know Chorong still has feeling on you." Yoseob said.

"Hyung, how many times i told you. She's yours now and forever." Woohyun replied with cold face.

"Yes, she's mine now but forever is yours, Woohyun-ah..." Yoseob answered.

"Stop talk nonsense, hyung" Woohyun said.

"She loves you, Woohyun. I know she accept me forcely. I'm being honest here" Yoseob told.

"Please hyung...." Woohyun pleaded again.

"I want she be happy with someone she loved. Of course is you Woohyun-ah." Yoseob told.

"She is still your girlfriend, hyung. Don't let her go because of me." Woohyun said.

"Recently, I had talked with Chorong about this and we're finally break up." Yoseob told make Woohyun shocked.

"Don't lied to me, hyung." Woohyun said.

"I am not Woohyun-ah. Later on, i'll go meet our president to tell about relationship. Woohyun-ah, Chorong had admit that she still loves you and she said sorry to me because of you she had force to accept me to became her boyfriend. At first i was mad she make decision without thinking but it doesn't matter for me. As long as i want to see her be happy with you, Woohyun-ah." Yoseob tell the truth.

"Why you break up with her because of me, hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't want she playing my heart, Woohyun-ah. I know i was in love with her but i can't win her heart. She has strong feelings to you Woohyun-ah and i don't want she being force to loved me back. I am not the guy that she being in love deeply." Yoseob told.

"Hyung....." Woohyun burst into a tears.

"Ya, why you cried out?" Yoseob chuckled.

"Molla. Maybe your words it make me touched." Woohyun said while wiped his tears out.

"I did it because i want she be happy with someone she loved. That's it." Yoseob said.

"Thank you hyung." Woohyun pushed himself into a hug with Yoseob.

"It's your chance to make her yours, Woohyun-ah.." Yoseob told with patted Woohyun's back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[breaking news] B2ST's Yoseob and APINK's Chorong are broke up

The two idol have been 4 months in relationship. The two idol had talked heart to heart and they choose to break up and remained as soobae and hoobae. Before the two idol involved in relationship, they are close each other before Chorong debut in Apink as leader. 

Acube statement " Yoseob and Chorong had talked they prefer being as brother and sister."

Yoseob left out a message on his personal SNS

Hi everyone. I am B2ST's Yoseob. I am sorry if our decision make you guys felt sad on us. To be honest, I and Chorong-ie had talked before and we're think our relationship aren't work out. We choose to break up and prefer being as brother sister. As you know, I am extreme close with Chorong-ie before she debut in Apink. I did take care a lot of her since i don't have sister. I do love her much but when we're into a relationship we doesn't feel that's us. I am sorry to make my fans and Chorong-ie fans hurt upon heard our breaking up news. I am just telling the truth what i and Chorong-ie feeling right now. I love Chorong-ie as my sister and please don't bash her dear haters. Whoever is became my sister boyfriend in the future, i wish you make her happy don't make her hurt and sad. I'll kill you if you hurts my pretty sister Chorong-ie. Last, thank you for support us when we're in relationship and i am sorry for our news. 

 

 

Woohyun just let out of sighed after he was done read the article that Yoseob and Chorong are broke up. Suddenly his phone was ringing, someone calling him. It was Sunggyu.

 

"Hello.." Woohyun answered.

"Woohyun-ah....." Sunggyu called out on the line.

"Why? Did you want to tell about Yoseob and Chorong are break up?" Woohyun said.

"Ya, how would you know?" Sunggyu told on the line.

"Tskkk.. I've known you for a long years hyung. Besides you, Sungyeol-ie must call me after he read that article." Woohyun replied.

"Unfortunately, Sungyeol was next to me..." Sunggyu burst into laughter on the line.

"Tskk......" Woohyun felt annoyed.

"Ya Woohyun-ah! Did you happy they already break up?" Sungyeol asked on the line.

"Why would i?" Woohyun asked back.

"Yeah of course not, right." Sungyeol chuckled on the line.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Woohyun yelled out.

"This is your chance, Woohyun-ah. Go and make her yours." Sunggyu told as he put a speaker on his phone.

"What if she doesn't have feelings on me?" Woohyun asked.

"Pabo! Just give a try, Nam Woohyun-shi!" Sungyeol said out loud.

"Arraseo arraseo. I'll try.." Woohyun said.

"Good luck dude! We always support and blessed you and Chorong-ie" Sunggyu told.

"It's your time to confession at your princess. Tell her everything." Sungyeol interrupted.

"Thank you guys....." Woohyun said while he's crying out.